over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Legs Advice

slesh

Registered
As many of you have seen I don't have the biggest wheels and you also know my back issues and injury history so I am somewhat limited in what I can and can't do. Barbell squats and deads out of the question. Currently I have been focused on the cliché machine routine (curls, extensions, etc...) and I also do Bulgarian split squats with light dumbells and stiff legged deads with light dumbells. Looking for any exercise recommendations that won't put too much pressure on my back. Love anything that will burn/pump like the Bulgarians. Gracias.

Leg press for me, I have a herniated disc and it never irritates my lower back. I think it’s just going to be trial and error with that man. Something may work for me that may not work for you.

You can get big legs with a 200lb squat if that's an option. Otherwise, I'd suggest sissy squats, lep press, lunges, and maybe hack squats.

Wow never seen the belt squat before. Looks very cool and I can see how that is great for people with back issues. Currently I have a LA Fitness, Planet Fitness membership and my apartment gym. Obviously we don’t have a lot of the serious type of equipment. Is there a way to do a version of the belt squat without the machine?

Actually found some cool variations on IG. Appreciate the help dudes.

Wow never seen the belt squat before. Looks very cool and I can see how that is great for people with back issues. Currently I have a LA Fitness, Planet Fitness membership and my apartment gym. Obviously we don’t have a lot of the serious type of equipment. Is there a way to do a version of the belt squat without the machine?
Stand on 2 benches with a weighted pull-up belt on..

I use a spudz belt squat strap on my belt squat…spudz also has a shorter one for people without a machine so you can just add plates

Think I've seen guys online hook up a belt with a chain to a t bar row, or just use a bar with one end in the corner of a wall. Never tried it.

Think I've seen guys online hook up a belt with a chain to a t bar row, or just use a bar with one end in the corner of a wall. Never tried it.
Yup, I just watched that on YouTube lol.

You can buy a belt squat belt and do them with dumbells or a barbell in a landmine

Ever try doing leg presses on a smith machine? This causes me zero low back issues. Can’t go stupid heavy so you gotta do higher reps and maybe some drop sets but they work

Ever try doing leg presses on a smith machine? This causes me zero low back issues. Can’t go stupid heavy so you gotta do higher reps and maybe some drop sets but they work
You mean squats on a smith?

No. Lay down on the ground under the bar. Place feet on bar, unlock and lower and leg press away
Ohhhh yeah I’ve def seen people do that. Honestly kinda terrifies me that I’ll kill myself lol. I’m def that guy.

Single leg squats, single leg stiff leg leads, squats on balance pads, squats with dumbbells on shoulders or at sides. I have had a decent set of wheel my whole life and when my back issues were added to the mix I wasn't ready to give them up. Heavy lifting is ideal for sheer size but I have been able to maintain and build my legs without recking my back.

The best would be to find a gym that has a belt squat machine, but they are not common. Another one is the Swing Squat. If you can find one of those then you are set!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws