over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

legs need help!

tkav1980

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
ok heres the deal. i really need to get my legs up to par but i cant squat due to knee pain actually i cant even stand up right with my body weight from a squated position i get a nasty tearing sound and enough pain where i need to use something for leverage. however, the leg press machine doesnt bother me enough for me not to do it. leg ext.... one leg at a time i can only do 50lbs with my right leg again because of pain. hack squat is ok as long as i stay light....any suggestions besided going to the doctors?...lol i know how dumb that sounds.

This sounds crazy!

ok heres the deal. i really need to get my legs up to par but i cant squat due to knee pain actually i cant even stand up right with my body weight from a squated position i get a nasty tearing sound and enough pain where i need to use something for leverage. however, the leg press machine doesnt bother me enough for me not to do it. leg ext.... one leg at a time i can only do 50lbs with my right leg again because of pain. hack squat is ok as long as i stay light....any suggestions besided going to the doctors?...lol i know how dumb that sounds.

Suck it up! Go to a doctor, How can you live or train like that? Get your priorities straight and get it fixed.........:(

well im going to make an appointment but there is now way whatsoever i can have surgery. mainly because i plain cant afford it nor can i afford to even miss a few hours of work. any idea what this problem could be though, the pain is mostly in my right knee, along the left(my left) side of the patella tendon but underneath the tendon itself. im not sure if its in the middle of the joint or just unser the tendon. any ideas?

Although I do not agree with not going to the doctor in this case, I have one suggestion...

High rep sets... I seem to be reading a lot of info about guys who are growing with reps anywhere from 15-50 per set(with legs that is). I would try that angle first. Maybe even using continuous HARD tension throught out the movement. Meaning no matter the weight or range of motion squeeze the muscle as hard as humanly possible through out the set. However, you should try to keep a normal controlled tempo. Extremely slow reps, have been harder on me than heavier weight.
To me extremely slow reps seem to do more harm than good on joints, and given your situation, I dont think that would be the best thing for your knee.

Hope this helps

cyst?

well im going to make an appointment but there is now way whatsoever i can have surgery. mainly because i plain cant afford it nor can i afford to even miss a few hours of work. any idea what this problem could be though, the pain is mostly in my right knee, along the left(my left) side of the patella tendon but underneath the tendon itself. im not sure if its in the middle of the joint or just unser the tendon. any ideas?

Could be a cyst, I had one in the middle of my quad tendon that connects to the patellar. It was like an egg, the yolk in the middle. This was caused from a tear that was supposed to heal on it's own. Had open quad surgery.

At least see what the doc says, maybe its something simple but knees rarely are. Good Luck

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131