over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

length between Tren cycles

234Smitty

Registered
Newbies
Needed some advice on length between Tren cycles. I went a LITTLE overboard last time and ran 350 for about 8 weeks and then 500 for another 8 weeks. Currently on 75 mgs of var a day which started 2 weeks at the end of My Tren cycle and I'm planning on staying on it for another month. My plan was to just run the var and then cruise for a little but I'm considering going back on Tren for 8 weeks at 300/wk. Not worried about HPTA cause I don't plan on coming off of test anytime soon, moreso about liver functions. I've been running a liver support since the beginning of the Tren cycle. Ive been running 500/wk of test E also

Last edited:
A minimum of equal time off that you are on. Tren is addicting because it works so incredibly well in all respects, but it is harder on the kidneys and prostate than most other compounds in my humble opinion.

A minimum of equal time off that you are on. Tren is addicting because it works so incredibly well in all respects, but it is harder on the kidneys and prostate than most other compounds in my humble opinion.

Wasn't it a favorite of Dallas Mccarver? I loved it too. Hard on your heart, really hard IMO. Dallas had a huge heart, but not in the good way.

Not just on kidneys, it has a negative effect on the neurons in the brain.

Wasn't it a favorite of Dallas Mccarver? I loved it too. Hard on your heart, really hard IMO. Dallas had a huge heart, but not in the good way.

no one knows for sure... and it doesn't really matter anyways

Dallas - with his cardiac health genetics (from both sides of his family IIRC), should never have been using AAS..

IMO, he should have been a vegan IF'er

Running Tren and switching to var and back to tren is kind of a crappy idea just because of how harsh it is on the lipids. Tren by itself can put hdl into single digits. 75mgs of var can do this as well. So by going back and forth you never really give your body time to let lipids recover. Many people think anavar is pretty mild, but i've seen bloodwork from myself and many of what it can do, at 75-100mgs a day I really don't consider it mild whatsoever.

It's probably not going to hurt you this time, it's just something to consider for the future. When cycling compounds keep in mind the ones that are harsh on lipids. You generally don't want them to be shit for extended periods of time. That's how problems happen. Again you'll probably be fine now, just don't make a habit of doing it that way.

Last edited:
Running Tren and switching to var and back to tren is kind of a crappy idea just because of how harsh it is on the lipids. Tren by itself can put hdl into single digits. 75mgs of var can do this as well. So by going back and forth you never really give your body time to let lipids recover. Many people think anavar is pretty mild, but i've seen bloodwork from myself and many of what it can do, at 75-100mgs a day I really don't consider it mild whatsoever.

It's probably not going to hurt you this time, it's just something to consider for the future. When cycling compounds keep in mind the ones that are harsh on lipids. You generally don't want them to be shit for extended periods of time. That's how problems happen. Again you'll probably be fine now, just don't make a habit of doing it that way.

I appreciate the input I'm definitely going to get bloodwork done after the var to see where I'm at and then go from there

I know a guy that due to the harshness of tren will only include it in a cycle once per year...approaching it from a 'health' standpoint

Bloodwork is the key, I generally do 6 weeks on, 6 weeks off, but I could easily go back by 4.

I also use pretty small doses altogether compared to what gets thrown around here though.

Bloodwork is the key, I generally do 6 weeks on, 6 weeks off, but I could easily go back by 4.

I also use pretty small doses altogether compared to what gets thrown around here though.
That makes little sense if you are using long esters. You will jump on again just when you have cleared out the old stuff. Things like eq stay in the system for a long time. But it is a good approach with short esters.

Gesendet von meinem MHA-L09 mit Tapatalk

I always let my Bloodwork Dictate the amount of time off with Tren.
Sometimes I need longer than Time On + PCT = Time Off........................ JP
P.S.
I was going to say 5 Minutes is my Off Time, cause sometimes you just want to keep on going, and going, on Tren (lol).

That makes little sense if you are using long esters. You will jump on again just when you have cleared out the old stuff. Things like eq stay in the system for a long time. But it is a good approach with short esters.

Gesendet von meinem MHA-L09 mit Tapatalk

True. Bloodwork would show elevated values if on long esters as well.

Longest ester I use anymore is test cyp or enan. Other than that I mainly use tren ace or NPP (ignoring orals of course).

Running tren at 350-500mg for 16 weeks seems a bit overboard to me...I think you should take a long break lol. And then directly onto anavar? Both of those compounds drop my HDL into the teens or single digits (and my natural HDL is 60-70), so I would go ahead and advise getting some bloodwork...Lipids, Kidney Function, Liver function, and RBCs/Hematocrit/Hemoglobin should all be of concern to you, see how they look and decide from there.

For myself, even without bloodwork, I'd be looking at a nice long test cruise for a few months before jumping back on anything.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws