over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Length on Nolvadex and Aromasin

dopiata

Registered
I have been on nolvadex and aromasin for sometime now. It took alot of gyno that I had with my gear away. I was on gear for 5 months. After my cycle, I switched to clomid and aromasin and sometimes during my 5 month cycle I would switch as well from nolvadex to clomid and then back. After my cycle, I stayed off gear ... and it has been almost 2 months now. During my off cycle I took 20mg of var everyday, 100mg of primo every week, T3, clomid 25mg ed, aromasin 25mg ed; I have been on this for 2 months now. My question is ... how long can I stay on nolvadex and aromasin ... year round? I intend to switch to GH, T4, and Slin soon and come off the clomid and aromasin completely. Does anyone run clomid or nolvadex plus aromasin year round? Thanks

Bro...two things.....When was the last time you had some blood drawn? I ask this because even though Aromasin does not mess with your lipids like A dex or some of the other anti-e's, totally getting rid of estrogen for long periods of time is not the best idea in the world. If you truly have gyno your going to have to get it taken out or will never 100% go away. So in my opinion I wouldnt suggest staying on those anti-e's year round. Nolvadex can be somewhat toxic to your liver as well. You are on all year so just make sure things are in check and value your health so it will be strong even when your muscles are not.

???

IMO;

1. 5 months is too long for any cycle.

2. How bout stay off completely for 2 months and let your body regulate itself. Staying on all year is a little sketchy IMO.

3. Why do 100mg Primo....seems to be a waste at that level?

4. 2 months on CLen /T3?

Regarding my current cycle.

I have been on T3 since Dec 11th. and will be coming off soon ... Jan 14th.

I am taking var and primo ... just to help maintain my mass while cutting. I take the 20mg var in the AM, and primo twice a week. I agree that primo at these levels may not be doing anything over-all ... but will have some impact? I just do not want to shutdown my balls over-all.

I agree on 5 months on is long, but to be honest ... I would prefer to stay on test year round ... even at low dosages. I do cycle in HCG when on long cycles like this. My last cycle was primarily test and deca, and the last 6 weeks tren and win. I do know a few guys personally who stay on test year round at 250-500mg. My one buddy even got his wife pregnant when he was on test 500mg per week after 8 month. So who knows if at these levels does your balls shutdown completely? Does sperm and test go hand and hand?

My next cycle will be only 8 weeks.

Given that cash is not an issue ... what would be your ideal cycle ... on and off ... year round? I personally prefer to stay on GH year round at 3iu per day. I have read in numberous studies that you need to take low dosages of T4 as it is used during the GH metabolic processing at the cellular level. Any thoughts?

My last labs were back in Nov. and everything was fine. Although my estogen and test were not checked. My creatinine level was a bit high, but this could be due to high levels of protein which I was wasting or tren. I started the win after this lab work.

At any rate, I will come off ... as recommended.

Can I ask, what would be the ideal cycle on and off ... year round?

Last edited:
Can I ask how do you know Nolvadex is bad for you?

From some of my reading, people have been on it for long terms?

**broken link removed**

This article says 5 years ...

I do see the liver issue.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner