over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lenny At Jr. USA's

you can correct that problem though with the tan

and if they see that you corrected it
its brownie points for you

good luck brother

we're ALL proud of you

:cool:

Looking great Lenny. be proud no matter where you place. You look fantastic.

does anybody else think the 1st guy in the middle (taller guy) has fucking ADHD...fucking twitching and shit...he annoyed the shit out of me watching this video....go lenny

He is only like 5'5 that is a good amount of weight for that frame.

I just watched the video again. Did you guys notice how shy and humble Lenny was? I personally don't like cocky, or as some say, confident. He said he wanted top 5 and it looks like he's going to win. Lenny let's his physique do the talking.

Not shy and humble, just normal guy. Normal, as in, not "american" in the eyes of a guy from Europe. It just gets funny when I hear all those guys who claim they're at "their absolute best", "awesome shape", "everyone is gonna enjoy", blah blah. Lenny sounds normal and smart.

MEN'S LIGHT- HEAVYWEIGHT

5TH-55- TIM DEHOLLANDER
4TH-50- DANIEL GRISSOM
3RD- 54- NICHOLAS VOLPE
2ND-57- THOMAS LENIHAN
WINNER-59- ADAM LANE

Great Job Lenny!!

Okay, just got home from pounded ginormous burger, fries, and nacho's...now sense my brain is going into a coma shock :) I told promuscle I would come back on back and chime in....

Great experience getting out there for my first time, we had the biggest class in bodybuilding at JR USA's, but that to me is not what matters, but taking the steps to get there is what matters...I went into telling myself, train my ass off because that is who I am, eat my way into the LH's, and bring in a total package for my frame at this period in bodybuilding developement...I said I would like to be top 5...it happened, got 2nd getting out there for my first time, very close btw me and 1st place guy, he looked great too, not to mention gave me a big hug at the end saying he thought I was gonna get it, and told that to likewise - great guy! There is some camaderie in this sport, I find the good guys and when they grab a top placing you can tell they earned it! Take, Brad's training partner, Billy...I told him several times he had his class won, but he still was humble and did not think he had it won...Great guy he is Brad! Hell Gooey is a helluva guy, top notch person and bodybuilder, so happy for him! The middleweight was a great guy, he deserved it..etc..etc..

Remember you can place in the top spots and be humble about it...because humble is my confident because I love to train hard, compete with myself, progress, etc...but I am not superman, just another guy who wants to compete and do well...and hope on improving upon the nationally scene by taking the steps I must...but for now, I will go shower off this fucking protan and eat a little more, then give my wife a huge kiss before bed because she is the true champ!

Again, guys thanks for the support. We do this because we want to, bottomline...enjoy why you have it and find YOUR balance. It was fun tonight guys!

And why does chocolate milk in the frig keep screaming my name, come chug me, lol!

Time to get even better now :) Attitude is everything!

Okay, just got home from pounded ginormous burger, fries, and nacho's...now sense my brain is going into a coma shock :) I told promuscle I would come back on back and chime in....

Great experience getting out there for my first time, we had the biggest class in bodybuilding at JR USA's, but that to me is not what matters, but taking the steps to get there is what matters...I went into telling myself, train my ass off because that is who I am, eat my way into the LH's, and bring in a total package for my frame at this period in bodybuilding developement...I said I would like to be top 5...it happened, got 2nd getting out there for my first time, very close btw me and 1st place guy, he looked great too, not to mention gave me a big hug at the end saying he thought I was gonna get it, and told that to likewise - great guy! There is some camaderie in this sport, I find the good guys and when they grab a top placing you can tell they earned it! Take, Brad's training partner, Billy...I told him several times he had his class won, but he still was humble and did not think he had it won...Great guy he is Brad! Hell Gooey is a helluva guy, top notch person and bodybuilder, so happy for him! The middleweight was a great guy, he deserved it..etc..etc..

Remember you can place in the top spots and be humble about it...because humble is my confident because I love to train hard, compete with myself, progress, etc...but I am not superman, just another guy who wants to compete and do well...and hope on improving upon the nationally scene by taking the steps I must...but for now, I will go shower off this fucking protan and eat a little more, then give my wife a huge kiss before bed because she is the true champ!

Again, guys thanks for the support. We do this because we want to, bottomline...enjoy why you have it and find YOUR balance. It was fun tonight guys!

And why does chocolate milk in the frig keep screaming my name, come chug me, lol!

all you need to do is KEEP DOING WHAT YOUR DOING!! you and shelby are the most improving year to year guys in know in this sport, just keep progressing like you have and you will very successful in this sport.

all you need to do is KEEP DOING WHAT YOUR DOING!! you and shelby are the most improving year to year guys in know in this sport, just keep progressing like you have and you will very successful in this sport.

Brad, you know I will ;) Sleepy time for me!

Damn good job bro...Congrats!!:headbang:

Great job Lenny you said before hand all you wanted to do was get called out in the top 5 and you almost just smashed it apart. It was really really close between you and the winner, i've just watched a few of the videos on MD at work and it really is an apples and oranges thought of thing, the judges preferred him on the day over you....so so so close though! must motivate you so much though knowing you can actually slog it out there at the top man!

On another note, that Dan Newmire character, never seen him before, think someone posted up a thread he had here in 06' he looks phenomenal, and he seems like a really nice guy!

Another PM member showing that consistency in this sport is what really counts!

Great job Lenny you said before hand all you wanted to do was get called out in the top 5 and you almost just smashed it apart. It was really really close between you and the winner, i've just watched a few of the videos on MD at work and it really is an apples and oranges thought of thing, the judges preferred him on the day over you....so so so close though! must motivate you so much though knowing you can actually slog it out there at the top man!

On another note, that Dan Newmire character, never seen him before, think someone posted up a thread he had here in 06' he looks phenomenal, and he seems like a really nice guy!

Another PM member showing that consistency in this sport is what really counts!

Yes, it could have gone either way...heard a lot of positive words from the crowd, judges, RX muscle crew...my first time out there at this level...I am progress guy, so I will only make myself become better! And Adam is a great guy and has a great physique, so congrats to him. And note to self, stick with the same tannning application you always have done in the past, DAMN...live and learn, but I make no excuses, I am happy with 2nd and will get better!

I just watched the video again. Did you guys notice how shy and humble Lenny was? I personally don't like cocky, or as some say, confident. He said he wanted top 5 and it looks like he's going to win. Lenny let's his physique do the talking.

Q, thanks man! If you know me, that is just how I roll :) It was very close, could have gone either way, trust me I heard so many different things from people, ...but extremely pleased with the 2nd! And I would rather let my physique do the talking, save my words and show my fruits of my efforts on stage! It was a great experience, now no fucking around, I know I can get better:headbang:

BROTHA<< LOOKING SOLID

GREAT WORK MAN,,, EVERYTIME I SEE AN OFFSEASON PIC I CANT BELIEVE HOW SHREDDED YOU ARE,, LOL SO ON STAGE WE KNOW YOUR ALWAYS BRINGING CONDITION

THANKS FOR ADIVCE YOU HAVE GIVEN ME IN THE PAST

KEEP LIFTING THAT IRON BROTHA:headbang:

now its time to grow.....again

congrats bro

we are all proud

:cool:

Lenny one of the most humble man on the forum and a super nice guy, wish i was like him! Congrats Lenny, damn proud of you mate! Does that make you a Pro now?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131