over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Leo and longevity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading this which was shared he sounds very messed up.

Wow, now the timeframes make sense as far as the podcasts goes etc… you know I was a critic of Leo and Bostin not long ago, but they slowly grew on me…… From my experience w middle eastern dudes they don’t mesh well long term out of there culture (IMO) and from friends that are Lebanese when I was younger, they all loved to bang and date western woman but would usually never marry or attach themselves permanently….. As far as Leo goes you can tell he can be a little feisty and probably super controlling but that’s my view from just watching shows, and that doesn’t mean shit…. And this report or court order could be BS…✌️💪

The "I NEVER lie" proclamation was completely ridiculous. Everyone lies here and there, it's just that people have different principles on when it's okay to lie.

Him inserting himself in Milos' and Nasser's relationship when he probably never even met either, what was that! Total retardedneds.

I've enjoyed the show but Leo is a psycho. Some type of total narcissist.

The Nasser thing was a bit ridiculous. Leo went crazy with that like he was an authority and he knew nothing about him. Milos obviously trained with him and knew him well at one point so it was a bit ridiculous for Leo to say Milos was lying solely because Nasser hated Milos by the end. Although some really interesting things regarding Milos came out of that exchange that surprised me.

Leo stated this new report is BS and his recent issues are nothing to do with the details mentioned in that report but it's pretty obvious he is lying and what a shame he is such a POS behind closed doors.

Wow, this psycho is even crazier than I thought, and that's saying something...

He never lies? Bragging about how smart he is? Violent fits of rage over nothing? Thinks of himself as far more important than he really is? I'm not a keyboard psychologist, but I'm a keyboard psychologist...fucking Narcissistic Personality Disorder

Wow, now the timeframes make sense as far as the podcasts goes etc… you know I was a critic of Leo and Bostin not long ago, but they slowly grew on me…… From my experience w middle eastern dudes they don’t mesh well long term out of there culture (IMO) and from friends that are Lebanese when I was younger, they all loved to bang and date western woman but would usually never marry or attach themselves permanently….. As far as Leo goes you can tell he can be a little feisty and probably super controlling but that’s my view from just watching shows, and that doesn’t mean shit…. And this report or court order could be BS…✌️💪
I almost posted this the other day. Absolutely insane behavior.

I've told you all for the last year that he is a complete joke of a human being.

Smart people never have to say how smart they are. Rich people never have to say how rich they are. Tough people never have to say how tough they are.

Conmen do.

Wow, this psycho is even crazier than I thought, and that's saying something...

He never lies? Bragging about how smart he is? Violent fits of rage over nothing? Thinks of himself as far more important than he really is? I'm not a keyboard psychologist, but I'm a keyboard psychologist...fucking Narcissistic Personality Disorder

Wow. Just took the time to read the file/report. What a nut job psycho. Yikes!

Here's my take: Lucie will stay with the woman hater. Woman hater will put out a video or social media post that he relapsed and it was the alcohol and drugs that caused his behavior. He will then describe the help that he is getting for is addiction issues. (hence, taking zero responsibility for his behavior).
She definitely will stay with him. Lots of women actually crave this sort of abusive behaviour; she'd leave a boring nice good father guy immediately because he wouldn't turn her on. She's the type to actively seek out abusers. On a reddit thread she was already apologizing for what she did filing the restraining order and trying to excuse Leo's behaviour, instead blaming it on newborn stress+covid stress and stuff LOL.

Those text messages are pathetic. Dude is a freaking Narcissist/socio. You wonder because Bostin Lloyd died shortly after "working" with him

Knew this guy wasn't to be trusted from the start. Pretty sure most of us did.
he just gave of try hard vibe
all that i die for my friends bullshit he screams insecure pussy to me
you got the fucking oats and cream waaaa were my 2 milk you french bitch
funny in they videos he did with her on youtube poor lass looks like she has got a gun held to her head and clearly is following a script he wrote

Those text messages are pathetic. Dude is a freaking Narcissist/socio. You wonder because Bostin Lloyd died shortly after "working" with him
Definitely not defending this scumbag, but I think Bostin needed no help in digging his own grave. He seemed far too eager to throw caution to the wind.

As both a father and grandfather the most fucked up part about all this is that there is a defenseless human being involved being that child.

Be a leader through actions not words. The first place to be a leader is by leading the way for your newborn/firstborn.

He grew on me as did BL but those texts are just not ok...at all. I'm totally done with channel. I'm also only one person, so it doesn't mean much but that is all just beyond reproach.

I understand substance abuse issues very well, and I’ve seen people turn straight evil when the are heavily addicted and especially in the grips of a relapse.
SDRaver said it though, once you father a child, life as you know it is now over, and your life should be about how to best raise him/her. As a father you need to think about how to turn a boy into a man which includes how to treat a woman and be treated by a woman.
Girls need to be guided into womanhood by a dad and shown by example how they should be treated when they grow up.
I’m sure we all have examples of how things could have been better for ourselves during childhood, but the bottom line is if it’s alcohol/drugs fueling the bad behavior, it’s your DUTY as a parent to get help.
If it’s personality/sociopathy, well, sorry. Be careful who you reproduce with. It’s going to be a bumpy ride.
To a small child, “Daddy” is synonymous with “God.”

He grew on me as did BL but those texts are just not ok...at all. I'm totally done with channel. I'm also only one person, so it doesn't mean much but that is all just beyond reproach.
Dude is an admitted alcoholic though..he has always admitted that he acts like this when he’s drunk.

Hope the dude gets help. He really does have a lot of valuable info

I can't say I've seen a lot of Leo's videos but the ones I have seen that involve other guests, who may or may not be knowledgeable, I see a pattern. When someone says something that contradicts him he'll then say, "Really? I didn't know that" or "I hadn't heard of that". He has a tendency not to challenge people who might make him look less knowledgeable. When he speaks on a subject and there's no one to possibly challenge his version, he sounds like he's the smartest guy in the room. The other "trick" he has going for him is that he's articulate and speaks with confidence. These two characteristics have fooled a lot of people who don't have much, if any, knowledge of whatever subject matter is being discussed. Another issue is that too many people don't take time to fact check. I'm not suggesting that he's wrong on everything but he's definitely not as smart as he wants everyone to believe!

Well here's the follow up complete with Lucie defending the woman hater at the end.

His "enemies" released the document, and almost nothing in the document is true....

Yeah, cause his 'enemies' spent days fabricating a hundred pages of screenshots of WhatsApp/Text messages.
Ok tinder swindler
273964851_10159689911384694_4964654485105086532_n.jpg

Can't stand this guy. Everytime he acted tough on video screaming about whatever beef he had with someone, I wish someone would have just smacked him.

He is deleting comments like crazy, but there is some funny ones
"Hey Leo can you make a video on the importance of milk in a diet" :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member