over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Leo and longevity

Status
Not open for further replies.
His "enemies" released the document, and almost nothing in the document is true....

Yeah, cause his 'enemies' spent days fabricating a hundred pages of screenshots of WhatsApp/Text messages.
Ok tinder swindler
273964851_10159689911384694_4964654485105086532_n.jpg

Can't stand this guy. Everytime he acted tough on video screaming about whatever beef he had with someone, I wish someone would have just smacked him.

He is deleting comments like crazy, but there is some funny ones
"Hey Leo can you make a video on the importance of milk in a diet" :ROFLMAO:

Bro, THAT WAS MY THOUGHT THE WHOLE TIME. This dude made several videos on the negatives of dairy and such, yet he’s obsessed with drinking milk wtf ? He got exposed hard and deservingly. He attacked so many in the industry and made heavy accusations. Tried to ruin so many others’ lives and way of living, as well

He keeps referencing his enemies and the restraining order getting out. He's so smart that he doesn't realize people searched his legal name and found documents that are public record.

I saw the video in my youtube feed and thought "well he was caught red handed and the evidence is iron clad. Maybe he apologizes, says he has a lot of personal issues, and will try to divorce his personal life from the bodybuilding/longevity content he creates and keep making videos about those topics but acknowledge he is no saint and stop with the moralfagging and virtue signalling about honor and ethics and all that".

Nope.... double down, insult your viewers intelligence by claiming his 'enemies' fabricated hundreds of pages of text screenshots, deny everything in the public record, and convince his stockholm syndrome afflicted wife to comply in the reality denial.

But hey, no lie those non-fraudulent bodybuilding episodes with bostin were very entertaining and informative. Some of the best bodybuilding media since the days of Dave Pulcinella and Matt Meinrod.

I saw the video in my youtube feed and thought "well he was caught red handed and the evidence is iron clad. Maybe he apologizes, says he has a lot of personal issues, and will try to divorce his personal life from the bodybuilding/longevity content he creates and keep making videos about those topics but acknowledge he is no saint and stop with the moralfagging and virtue signalling about honor and ethics and all that".

Nope.... double down, insult your viewers intelligence by claiming his 'enemies' fabricated hundreds of pages of text screenshots, deny everything in the public record, and convince his stockholm syndrome afflicted wife to comply in the reality denial.

But hey, no lie those non-fraudulent bodybuilding episodes with bostin were very entertaining and informative. Some of the best bodybuilding media since the days of Dave Pulcinella and Matt Meinrod.
is actual sad the number of brain washed who people in his comments who still think he is a good man and brave for doing the video
but then i guess that why there is so many con men in social media with fucking Stockholm syndrome followers

People here hate him because he tells the truth, even if it messes with people's business.
This "he's a clown stuff" is coming from guys who spread misinformation here for $.

Just my opinion.

People here hate him because he tells the truth, even if it messes with people's business.
This "he's a clown stuff" is coming from guys who spread misinformation here for $.

Just my opinion.
personally, i don't hate him. However i recognize narcissistic personality disorder when i see it, and all the constant virtue signaling he does makes me want to kick him in the shins. he's a typical arab man, in my experience, plays a role and when the other people don't play the role he expects, he throw a tantrum.

personally, i don't hate him. However i recognize narcissistic personality disorder when i see it, and all the constant virtue signaling he does makes me want to kick him in the shins. he's a typical arab man, in my experience, plays a role and when the other people don't play the role he expects, he throw a tantrum.
Are you Arab?

i’ve enjoyed his content in the past, but c’mon. If you don’t want to watch the response video, here’s the synopsis:
It’s all my fault but…
a) I was an alcoholic, but I no longer am, so it’s okay for me to drink. Despite that
b) My wife made up all of the allegations, because she’s afraid I’ll leave her, and she loves me so much. (She’ll tell you herself in her hostage video at the end.)
c) I have enemies out to get me that are stirring the pot.

You have to do some major mental gymnastics to buy this.

What exactly are you mad about AGAIN.
Every time this man makes a post about peds or something, the juice junkies come out to contradict him with zero facts. And why? Because they're used to bro science or nonsense that boosts sales for certain sources. It happens on every board.

Every time this man makes a post about peds or something, the juice junkies come out to contradict him with zero facts. And why? Because they're used to bro science or nonsense that boosts sales for certain sources. It happens on every board.
So who are these people making "baseless" comments about Leo (based on public and filed court documents), and who's paying them? And how do I get on the payroll? ...because I've been calling that guy an irredeemable asshat since day one. You're a moron, his key demographic, congratulations!!

I just watched his video he made and honestly I’m not buying it. What do I know. I never liked the little punk.

You need professional help.

So who are these people making "baseless" comments about Leo (based on public and filed court documents), and who's paying them? And how do I get on the payroll? ...because I've been calling that guy an irredeemable asshat since day one. You're a moron, his key demographic, congratulations!!
Oh I Don't even care what he says really but he ends up speaking facts. I'm a moron because he knows what he's talking about? And who cares about his personal life but fools trying to find flaws on him to debunk what he says. Show me a video infact quote something he's talked a lot that is completely bullshit.

You need professional help.
You need professional help. You constantly get banned here for running your mouth while you bet on other forums to have your ban lifted. You get mad at everything. God forbid anyone say anything to unstable knight.

Oh I Don't even care what he says really but he ends up speaking facts. I'm a moron because he knows what he's talking about? And who cares about his personal life but fools trying to find flaws on him to debunk what he says. Show me a video infact quote something he's talked a lot that is completely bullshit.
And you know he ends up "speaking facts" how exactly? I've made about 5 or 6 comments pointing out critical errors in his over reaching his ability to truly comprehend the subjects he takes on and like clockwork every single comment is deleted within an hour. So fuck that pretending little weasel. I have an advance degree in chemistry and work in bio-med IP, and a lot of the shit he says is way the fuck off base... but his ignorant (not in the bad way) viewers have no way to know... and scrolling the comments won't tip them off because the lying weasel deletes any comment that point out his errors. I haven't watched his shit in forever now, and I don't miss one note of his fake hyena laugh. Enjoy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear