over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Leo and longevity

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've dated Arab women yet you're talking about knowing how Arab men are? Gotcha.
yea, genius, they have fathers and brothers and cousins. what is your problem? Leo your sponsor or something?

Leo lost all credibility when he went after Shelby IMO
Cannot agree with that at all..just because he’s a board member and was looked at well in the BB community doesn’t mean he’s immune from what he did. Everyone who has went after Shelby is more than 100% right for doing so.

Leo lost all credibility when he went after Shelby IMO
he went after Fouad's wife like a coward as well Probably the nicest lady in the industry.
Real PoS this (fake name)- "Leo" :rolleyes:

People here hate him because he tells the truth, even if it messes with people's business.
This "he's a clown stuff" is coming from guys who spread misinformation here for $.

Just my opinion.
LOL

Moron

Cannot agree with that at all..just because he’s a board member and was looked at well in the BB community doesn’t mean he’s immune from what he did. Everyone who has went after Shelby is more than 100% right for doing so.
Except it was lies

Not at all..Leo, bleu, and bostin weren’t the only ones

You can get 100 people to tell the same lie

I saw no proof, as far as I know, none was provided

That’s pretty telling

But I digress

Not at all..Leo, bleu, and bostin weren’t the only ones
Let it go. Shelby is a long time member, he already came here and defended himself.

Have you worked with him? Or just going by hearsay?

Have you worked with him? Or just going by hearsay?

hearsay is the only thing to go off of in this case.

i hope these smooth brains who just believe whatever they hear about someone never find themselves on a jury.

exhibit A. of how stupidity can be a very dangerous thing.

I knew this cunt was a weirdo after watching 5 minutes of a video a mate linked me. Only solidified my opinion of him when he went after Milos lmao. CLOWN

what ever you do dont hide the milk from leo or you will meet the lion.....
what a utter cunt he is
You know in my earlier trenbolone days… when I didn’t know how to manage myself on that compound I could definitely see flipping out on “where’s the fucking milk” but that’s fucked and 100mg ED of finaplix home brew is way too much for anyone…. But it works so good 😊 the devil

She definitely will stay with him. Lots of women actually crave this sort of abusive behaviour; she'd leave a boring nice good father guy immediately because he wouldn't turn her on. She's the type to actively seek out abusers. On a reddit thread she was already apologizing for what she did filing the restraining order and trying to excuse Leo's behaviour, instead blaming it on newborn stress+covid stress and stuff LOL.
Yeah those types don’t usually learn until there old and withered and need to be re sleeved unfortunately… can’t save the World I guess

DONT YOU DARE FUCKING TOUCH MY MILK WOMAN !!!!111

AARRGHH MIIIILLLKKKKKKKKK MILKKKK

You need professional help. You constantly get banned here for running your mouth while you bet on other forums to have your ban lifted. You get mad at everything. God forbid anyone say anything to unstable knight.
I am going to address this here and no further since you want to be ignorant and start to call out bullshit we aren't even referring to in order to attempt to start a side argument. I have been here 15 yrs and probably been banned twice in the last 6-7yrs for debating things with people in a way that was deemed to be inappropriate because they didn't want to allow those types of challenges or attitude to go on. Prior to 2014 I was probably banned once every 12-18 months because I cared less and handled things worse.

I have no idea what you are talking about 'bet on other forums to have your ban lifted'? Seriously...WTF are you even talking about? Apparently you are one of those people that think any debate or conversation that isn't agreeable is an angry argument. Grow up. It's the internet and it's a forum with written words you can't even comprehend the tone of. Hell, you can't even comprehend reality in this Leo situation. There is only one unstable person in this conversation right now and it is you coming out of left field with your bullshit. I have gained a lot from this forum and given back a lot to members of this forum and I hope that you can one day say the same because that makes for a better community. Better get to work.

Think about it..I put a goddamn funny meme up in response to your ignorant, completely INSANE take on things and you start shooting your mouth off about me being angry. Try harder to make something out of nothing. I won't be waiting around to see it,

I am going to address this here and no further since you want to be ignorant and start to call out bullshit we aren't even referring to in order to attempt to start a side argument. I have been here 15 yrs and probably been banned twice in the last 6-7yrs for debating things with people in a way that was deemed to be inappropriate because they didn't want to allow those types of challenges or attitude to go on. Prior to 2014 I was probably banned once every 12-18 months because I cared less and handled things worse.

I have no idea what you are talking about 'bet on other forums to have your ban lifted'? Seriously...WTF are you even talking about? Apparently you are one of those people that think any debate or conversation that isn't agreeable is an angry argument. Grow up. It's the internet and it's a forum with written words you can't even comprehend the tone of. Hell, you can't even comprehend reality in this Leo situation. There is only one unstable person in this conversation right now and it is you coming out of left field with your bullshit. I have gained a lot from this forum and given back a lot to members of this forum and I hope that you can one day say the same because that makes for a better community. Better get to work.

Think about it..I put a goddamn funny meme up in response to your ignorant, completely INSANE take on things and you start shooting your mouth off about me being angry. Try harder to make something out of nothing. I won't be waiting around to see it,

Mods here are mods on the other two forums for one. I know how often you've been gone for going off on someone.
I know how many times you've been banned. And it's always because you're adversarial when ever someone doesn't agree with you.
You take every change you get to call out Leo stuff.
You have a problem, we get it.
This isn't to say you aren't incredibly knowledgeable here and beyond helpful.
But yes I jumped the gun but you randomly said I need help just for calling things out.
So I went "insane" with facts about you to call out your adversarial nonsense, and your past whining when you get banned over your big mouth.

Cool story bro.

Some of you need to slow down on testosterone doses. Now back to original subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear