over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Leo and longevity

Status
Not open for further replies.
he seems to know some thing but goes off on tangents to much and also recomends many pharma drugs that he thinks anybody can just get easily unless your not in USA like many of us !!!
his honour bullshit sounds immature and he needs to shut the fuck up about its
he also was going on about dating the one of the hottest women in Dubai and LA ok suure apart from the fact beauty is subjective sounds like a pretty immature humble brag
he keeps recomending SSRIs which i have doubts about too

he seems to know some thing but goes off on tangents to much and also recomends many pharma drugs that he thinks anybody can just get easily unless your not in USA like many of us !!!
his honour bullshit sounds immature and he needs to shut the fuck up about its
he also was going on about dating the one of the hottest women in Dubai and LA ok suure apart from the fact beauty is subjective sounds like a pretty immature humble brag
he keeps recomending SSRIs which i have doubts about too
I forgot to mention that. Super dangerous advice and literally says EVERYONE should be on an ssri

Not a pleasant guy and two faced as fuck. On the one hand he loves to call out people he thinks is full of BS, but when its people he likes, not a word

Look how he promote Lee priest and his new "coaching" but then call out other coaches and gurus, laughable to say the least

Not a pleasant guy and two faced as fuck. On the one hand he loves to call out people he thinks is full of BS, but when its people he likes, not a word

Look how he promote Lee priest and his new "coaching" but then call out other coaches and gurus, laughable to say the least

Yeah he is too quick to call bullshit and then change his mind. He called out Lee Priest for being full of shit a few weeks back. Now Lee is the most upstanding guy lol.

Liked him in the beginning before he started just talking smack about everyone. Definitely has an agenda and apparently got caught photoshopping his past pictures
Where was the photoshopping mentioned? I'd like to know more.

he always trys to bring up negative things about others but in a sneaky way i can't put my finger on it but i notice this a few times

I listen to him regularly but my opinion continues to vary. It is an entertainment platform so I think we have to keep that in mind. The drama, clickbait, etc. etc. is what gets you views

Some of these guys only did very straightforward "science stuff" and most bashed them for being boring, etc. All their channels blow up when they get into the other stuff.

When he entered the super drama filled world of eric kanevsky and such I agree with all of you it went beyond even the normal drama and it to silly town.

He's smart, extrapolates a lot and too much, is arrogant, places himself on levels where he really doesn't belong, has interesting information, probably needs a slapdown intellectually.

Another self-appointed guru. Apparently he believes he's the bearer of knowledge aligning all your epi/genetic ailments.
You kidding me. This is the guy we talking about. He has nothing. Take away the little bit of shoulder he has and he has nothing. No chest,arms,traps,back and I don't even want to see the wheels.

His not even worth a thread here

Him bringing on Bostin as a main co-host was a terrible idea. It changed his tone and the way he looked in most BB circle's eye. Plus, he suddenly thought it was cool to talk about the drama (which Bostin loves) and its annoying. He gets butt hurt about stuff and then giggles and wants to "go in" on them with Bostin. Too much for me.

HE DOES seem knowledgeable and experienced in the science side but his quirky personality is just off-putting.
Im far more interested in his videos when he's getting riiight to the point...like "TRT and HMG/HCG Methods."
Cool. Get the science and tell me more. But suddenly he's now talking about drama with Patrick Tuor and Dante and i could reallllly give a fuck.

I’ve never made it through a whole video...hell, I’ve never made it through a whole clip! He’s just too damn boring!!

I think his info is good so I still subscribe to him because I feel he deserves it..but I can’t watch it

Him bringing on Bostin as a main co-host was a terrible idea. It changed his tone and the way he looked in most BB circle's eye. Plus, he suddenly thought it was cool to talk about the drama (which Bostin loves) and its annoying. He gets butt hurt about stuff and then giggles and wants to "go in" on them with Bostin. Too much for me.

HE DOES seem knowledgeable and experienced in the science side but his quirky personality is just off-putting.
Im far more interested in his videos when he's getting riiight to the point...like "TRT and HMG/HCG Methods."
Cool. Get the science and tell me more. But suddenly he's now talking about drama with Patrick Tuor and Dante and i could reallllly give a fuck.
Agreed

Did anybody read the link that Stewie posted? Thoughts? I'm not a lawyer so not insinuating anything, but is this true?

Looks like he beat this Samantha Ollerton girl in LOS ANGELES, and she had to get a restraining order. Then, did he do it again a few months later? This guy is a life coach? Why the heck would anybody trust this guy?

Says his name is: LAITH BDULLAH MOHAMMAD ALGAZ ALFALASI.

Here are the charges: corporal injury to a spouse/cohabitant (domestic abuse), false imprisonment, witness intimidation, threatening death or bodily injury and etc.

Penal Code 273.5 PC is the California statute that makes it illegal to inflict corporal injury on a current or former spouse, cohabitant, co-parent, or dating partner. Corporal injury refers to any physical injury, whether serious or minor. The crime is a wobbler, meaning prosecutors can file the charge as a misdemeanor or a felony.

Under California Penal Code 422 PC, it is a serious crime to make threats to harm or kill another person. Specifically, criminal threats are threats of death or great bodily injury that are intended to, and that actually do, place victims in reasonable and sustained fear for their safety or that of their families.

Penal Code 136.1 (a & b) PC is the California statute that defines the crime of dissuading a witness. This means to attempt to prevent a witness or victim from reporting or testifying about a crime, or from otherwise cooperating with authorities. Prosecutors can file the charge as a misdemeanor or a felony and the maximum sentence is up to 4 years in jail or prison. Note that the crime is also commonly referred to as intimidating a witness or witness tampering. It goes on to define it more by:

“(a) Any person who does any of the following is guilty of a public offense:

(1) Knowingly and maliciously prevents or dissuades [or attempts to prevent or dissuade] any witness or victim from attending or giving testimony at any trial, proceeding, or inquiry authorized by law.

(b) Every person who attempts to prevent or dissuade another person who has been the victim of a crime or who is witness to a crime from doing any of the following is guilty of a public offense…

(1) Making any report of that victimization to any peace officer or state or local law enforcement officer…"

(2) Causing a complaint, indictment, information, probation or parole violation to be sought and prosecuted…"

(3) Arresting or causing or seeking the arrest of any person in connection with that victimization.”

Penal Code 236 PC is the California statute that defines the crime of false imprisonment. Under this code section, false imprisonment is “the unlawful violation of the personal liberty of another.”1

The commission of the crime means that one person restrains, detains, or confines another person without his/her consent. The crime can be committed with or without force or violence.

Examples of false imprisonment are when:

• During a heated spousal argument, the husband grabs his wife by the shoulders and prevents her from leaving a room;
  • An employee, while upset with a co-worker on the job, locks the co-worker in a closet; or
  • A police officer arrests and detains a suspect without a warrant and with no legal authority.

My first impressions were pretty favorable, but he is quirky for sure, "special" in his own way. His talk about "honor" and such, well, I don't know.
He seems to go nuts if he feels he is wronged, he felt Palumbo did him wrong and backstabbed him lol. Maybe he did.
He went crazy over Ameen and I almost feel sorry for Ameen. I feel this guy faked and BSed his way onto the scene. But he is a pathetic figure, an example is his current "transformation."

One thing that makes it hard to watch Leo is him constantly cutting off his guests and interjecting and going off on an unrelated tangent. He starts asking his guest a question but the plot is lost completely and they end up talking about something else entirely lol.
Maybe it's the amphetamines that causes this expansive pattern, I don't know.

Exactly. I really liked him at first but my views have changed... well they are very mixed. He has a lot of issues. Too much clickbait and drama to get views and the good information is diluted more and more. He is very intelligent so the potential is there but he has got way off track. He is also taking far too many things and it definitely has positive and negative effects. He has also aligned himself with some dodgy people.

Ameen is hilarious. I watched one of his stories and I kid you not he said "and this is why I am called the guru" all because he had put on about 6 pounds (can't remember the exact amount but not much) in a few days. This after losing weight and obviously just starting some aas and going from what looks like 150 to 156 and still looking like a boy. I don't usually care what someone looks like and they can still have great advice but it's ridiculous the stuff he does and the way he talks (very arrogant) to look the way he does. Literally the most complex drug cycles and dangerous compounds used and he is the size of an average 15 year old boy.

Did anybody read the link that Stewie posted? Thoughts? I'm not a lawyer so not insinuating anything, but is this true?

Looks like he beat this Samantha Ollerton girl in LOS ANGELES, and she had to get a restraining order. Then, did he do it again a few months later? This guy is a life coach? Why the heck would anybody trust this guy?

Says his name is: LAITH BDULLAH MOHAMMAD ALGAZ ALFALASI.

Here are the charges: corporal injury to a spouse/cohabitant (domestic abuse), false imprisonment, witness intimidation, threatening death or bodily injury and etc.

Penal Code 273.5 PC is the California statute that makes it illegal to inflict corporal injury on a current or former spouse, cohabitant, co-parent, or dating partner. Corporal injury refers to any physical injury, whether serious or minor. The crime is a wobbler, meaning prosecutors can file the charge as a misdemeanor or a felony.

Under California Penal Code 422 PC, it is a serious crime to make threats to harm or kill another person. Specifically, criminal threats are threats of death or great bodily injury that are intended to, and that actually do, place victims in reasonable and sustained fear for their safety or that of their families.

Penal Code 136.1 (a & b) PC is the California statute that defines the crime of dissuading a witness. This means to attempt to prevent a witness or victim from reporting or testifying about a crime, or from otherwise cooperating with authorities. Prosecutors can file the charge as a misdemeanor or a felony and the maximum sentence is up to 4 years in jail or prison. Note that the crime is also commonly referred to as intimidating a witness or witness tampering. It goes on to define it more by:

“(a) Any person who does any of the following is guilty of a public offense:

(1) Knowingly and maliciously prevents or dissuades [or attempts to prevent or dissuade] any witness or victim from attending or giving testimony at any trial, proceeding, or inquiry authorized by law.

(b) Every person who attempts to prevent or dissuade another person who has been the victim of a crime or who is witness to a crime from doing any of the following is guilty of a public offense…

(1) Making any report of that victimization to any peace officer or state or local law enforcement officer…"

(2) Causing a complaint, indictment, information, probation or parole violation to be sought and prosecuted…"

(3) Arresting or causing or seeking the arrest of any person in connection with that victimization.”

Penal Code 236 PC is the California statute that defines the crime of false imprisonment. Under this code section, false imprisonment is “the unlawful violation of the personal liberty of another.”1

The commission of the crime means that one person restrains, detains, or confines another person without his/her consent. The crime can be committed with or without force or violence.

Examples of false imprisonment are when:

• During a heated spousal argument, the husband grabs his wife by the shoulders and prevents her from leaving a room;
  • An employee, while upset with a co-worker on the job, locks the co-worker in a closet; or
  • A police officer arrests and detains a suspect without a warrant and with no legal authority.
Wowwww!!!! That’s wild

would be intresting if the guy who goes on about honour and beating up pedos turns out to be a woman beater

So he has professed his undying love of Big Lenny constantly. It might have been genuine and wanted Lenny to take control of his health. But now Leo dropped Lenny because Lenny hosted a video of a guy being critical of Leo over the Ameen situation.

Then he posted a video where he accused Patrick Tuor of having been the biggest UGL producer in Europe. It was just something he had heard from someone else. Then Tuor posted about it on his IG. Then Leo deleted the video and Tuor deleted his IG post lol.

He is living dangerously, he's been defiant so far but I doubt much longer.

And oh yeah, apparently Palumbo gave Bostin an ultimatum, choose his side or Leo's. Bostin chose Leo. That might have been a bit silly since Dave is a shitstirrer himself, or a "snake in the grass" as Dexter said lol.

Ameen is hilarious. I watched one of his stories and I kid you not he said "and this is why I am called the guru" all because he had put on about 6 pounds (can't remember the exact amount but not much) in a few days. This after losing weight and obviously just starting some aas and going from what looks like 150 to 156 and still looking like a boy. I don't usually care what someone looks like and they can still have great advice but it's ridiculous the stuff he does and the way he talks (very arrogant) to look the way he does. Literally the most complex drug cycles and dangerous compounds used and he is the size of an average 15 year old boy.
You know, that was just the comment I thought about writing my post. He isn't building any muscle. Those changes can be achieved in 12 hours with no training whatsoever. Then he posts about going to workout, how he's either going to train legs or chest, if the leg equipment is occupied he does chest. I already know what he chose. Then he posts a Saizen vial, with the caption "real," the real message being he can source hard to get items. But you look closely and it's an expired vial from latin america.

I don't even want to rip on him, it's just so silly and sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member