over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Leo and longevity

Status
Not open for further replies.
The internet has brought alot of changes. mostly negative in my opinion. Human evolution basically weeds out the weak and the strong survive. Fast forward to like 60's-late 90's bullying and hazing in highschool 1 of 2 things happend the bullied got so pissed off and a fire lit they became successful or they crumbled. i personally cringe from what ive seen of leo. I try to be respectful to people in general but he just seems like a tool. The internet appeals to everyone one so certain people develop a different following. But if it was a different era i think hed be bullied and crumble.

If somebody badmouths Dante or gives a platform for someone to they’re probably a piece of shit. If someone labels themselves a health and wellness expert or guru they’re probably a scamming cock sucker. If they’re currently or were previously associated with Ameen Alai they’re most likely a scamming lying cock sucker. If they have Boston Loyd on as an expert they’re probably not as knowledgeable as they pretend.

His podcast keeps getting better and better. The ones with bostin are honestly some of the best bodybuilding podcasts ever recorded when it comes to practical information regarding optimizing health and performance. The biobros one with steve and derek from mpmd are kind of boring though. Sure, maybe he's overstating his credentials and speaks with a bit too much authority occasionally, but he produces damn good content none the less.

What is his beef with Victor Black now?Man this guy seems to make fun of alot of guys that are much more qualified than he is.

I do watch some of his videos not going to lie. But some of the stuff he says you can just tell are straight up lies

all about calling others out and negativity . Plus, he thinks he knows everything yet he does not and will definitely say things that are questionable

you guys waste a lot of time watching this crap..(insert washed up pro, etc.)
Agreed. There’s a few guys on YouTube or that have podcasts that I listen to everything they put out Meadows, Scott Stevenson, Skip Hill, Jordan Peters, Layne Norton, and a few others but they’re ll highly intelligent, non controversial (except maybe Layne) and have actually put the time in.

I watched a recent episode where Bostin said he couldnt be bothered to drive a few hours to see a top Nephrologist at the Jacksonville, FL Mayo Clinic...empathy is now gone...

I watched a recent episode where Bostin said he couldnt be bothered to drive a few hours to see a top Nephrologist at the Jacksonville, FL Mayo Clinic...empathy is now gone...
I’m definitely not an apologist for the show, but Bostin Lloyd is a whole different level of...hell I don’t even know how to describe the guy.

The internet is forever. How awful it would be if he passed away only for his child to see that comment while growing up without a father.

The internet is forever. How awful it would be if he passed away only for his child to see that comment while growing up without a father.
How awful would it be for his child to grow and see all Boston’s videos where he basically cares more about using drugs than being healthy and alive for his child. You’re right the internet is forever and Boston has cemented his legacy as careless drug addict. He’s not smart, he’s not educated. He’s not useful in the slightest.

Makes me wonder if his kidneys aren’t nearly as bad as he says they are. I’ve known a couple of bbers who’ve had severe kidney problems. Both of them ended up getting transplants. Neither of them were like Bostin in anyway. If his labs were like he claims, he would be noticeably sick.
He won’t go to Doctors, keeps doing more gear, hasn’t lost any size, hasn’t changed his diet, etc. He seems to love his family and his child and I just don’t buy it that they are okay with this and him acting like this. Doesn’t make sense
I’m not saying he’s making it all up, but somethings not right.

It's crazy to me that Bostin is capable of giving very sensible and conservative protocols to clients, yet he himself cannot apply anything conservative even when in kidney failure. I was pretty shocked on the episode where he talked about an offseason cycle for a national level SHW and it was really not a lot of stuff.

It's crazy to me that Bostin is capable of giving very sensible and conservative protocols to clients, yet he himself cannot apply anything conservative even when in kidney failure. I was pretty shocked on the episode where he talked about an offseason cycle for a national level SHW and it was really not a lot of stuff.
Do you remember what it was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc