over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Leo and longevity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone seen the recents Leo trends he’s stirring up the pot W Rich Piana and other bodybuilders who allegedly sold drugs steroids and flipped or snitched and cooperated w the law…. This guy is a fucking joke I would like to choke him and smash his face on the concrete… not only is he playing TMZ now he’s creating gossip about people who aren’t here any longer to explain or defend themselves dudes a clown, fuck him and fuck Bostin 2 rarrrrrrr!!!! Lol sorry I had to get that out

Has anyone seen the recents Leo trends he’s stirring up the pot W Rich Piana and other bodybuilders who allegedly sold drugs steroids and flipped or snitched and cooperated w the law…. This guy is a fucking joke I would like to choke him and smash his face on the concrete… not only is he playing TMZ now he’s creating gossip about people who aren’t here any longer to explain or defend themselves dudes a clown, fuck him and fuck Bostin 2 rarrrrrrr!!!! Lol sorry I had to get that out

I am not a fan of that either but that interview still looks like it's going to be great. That guy said about Metzer being on 300mg NPP eod and nothing else (they did it together) plus how he was a meth addict etc.

Im pretty sure he wasnt a meth addict... Why would anyone believe that bullshit?

I actually really like those videos with Larry pollok! The guy lived the life and has stories…if the people Larry pollok are telling stories about were interesting, dirty, whatever and they aren’t alive to tell about it? I don’t really care. It’s still interesting as hell to me

I don’t know why people think it’s far fetched for drug abusers to abuse different drugs

It happens all the time especially with many golden era guys. People seem to think x person would never do that like they somehow know them. Like they all done it the proper way and none of them would abuse. It's the same today and people seem to think certain people would never push things when they clearly do they just don't tell anyone. People do lie as well though and many gossip without knowing the truth. Although that Larry Pollock seems very straight forward and I would be surprised if he was lying about Metzer. He said they were both using 300mg NPP eod and that was it. Guys back then didn't use that much and 1g was known as a lot. He said Metzer even hit on him later on. He mentions how common gay4pay was back then as well.

I don’t know why people think it’s far fetched for drug abusers to abuse different drugs
I like watching people's prep videos on YouTube when they get to the last 1-3 weeks of prepping.

The massive amount of Adderall abuse in this hobby is blatant. Interesting how so many bodybuilders have ADHD and Adderall prescriptions.

Man I’ve tried the adderral route before you feel great or actually amazing lol but it’s so hard to eat and drink for me, I get too tunneled into things that make no sense I organize the junk drawer for 2 hours waste of my life if it didn’t have all the negative sides it would be awesome… but the food thing kills it for me… when your coming down from it sex is really good too on adderral but not for me.

has leo fallen out with more plates more dates ? they dont seem to be doing many things together anymore

has leo fallen out with more plates more dates ? they dont seem to be doing many things together anymore
Leo has already helped his channel with us talking about him. So glad MPMD hasn't done anything with him because I thought it was bad....not entertaining

I am not a fan of that either but that interview still looks like it's going to be great. That guy said about Metzer being on 300mg NPP eod and nothing else (they did it together) plus how he was a meth addict etc.

Mike was surely a big fan of Deca, at least. I've heard a few sources say he liked between 2-3g a week of Deca but you know how that goes

And the meth addiction was bad. I hesitate to say he'd still be around if he didn't get caught up in that stuff. Naked and walking into traffic type shit, apparently. I think that's why much of his writing was so manic. Even his speeches became highly dogmatic and authoritarian, likely high as a fuckin kite

Can’t go into details, but scammer says it all. For both of them it’s the opiates that make them this way.

WS
Actually watching a Mike Metzner video now, dude was super impressive didn’t know he scored a perfect score at the Olympia either and retired shortly after in 1980 and he was HIT training guy, anyways awesome super hard physique, most of us bodybuilders not all but most have overcome something in there life or have experienced something traumatic, abuse etc, that made you train and focus like a mad man in the gym and w this unfortunately leads to things weather it’s good or bad anyways my rant… just woke up slept 13 hours got some new growth and it’s fuckin amazing but makes me sleep like a vampire 🧛‍♂️

It happens all the time especially with many golden era guys. People seem to think x person would never do that like they somehow know them. Like they all done it the proper way and none of them would abuse. It's the same today and people seem to think certain people would never push things when they clearly do they just don't tell anyone. People do lie as well though and many gossip without knowing the truth. Although that Larry Pollock seems very straight forward and I would be surprised if he was lying about Metzer. He said they were both using 300mg NPP eod and that was it. Guys back then didn't use that much and 1g was known as a lot. He said Metzer even hit on him later on. He mentions how common gay4pay was back then as well.

Idol worship is a very real thing

Every time news comes out of a famous athlete doing something so "uncharacteristic"; it's more amusing than shocking to see it, especially when it comes to people's reactions. This is especially true in bodybuilding, and nostalgic eras like the 70s or 80s where guys were hidden due to a lack of modern media.

This particular guy is very good at hitting a ball, this one is very good at swinging a club... and this one is very good at having big muscles that are very proportioned and conditioned. None of this has any bearing on that person's character, their day to day habits, or their personality

We expect the top people in any field to be stand up amazing people in society; when often times you'll see character in areas of life that aren't glorious, and they don't scream at the world to notice them either

Not saying Mentzer did or didn't do the things mentioned above since these are just words from strangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear