over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Leo and longevity

Status
Not open for further replies.
He went bat-shit crazy on Fouad. Fouad said something about Trigelli I think, and Leo went postal saying "No one picks on my friends" sort of a like a school-yard bully type of thing, child-like mentality.
Then went real low and sort of attacked Fouads wife, etc.. Real low-life...

He went bat-shit crazy on Fouad. Fouad said something about Trigelli I think, and Leo went postal saying "No one picks on my friends" sort of a like a school-yard bully type of thing, child-like mentality.
Then went real low and sort of attacked Fouads wife, etc.. Real low-l
Leo charges $2500 for genetic analysis with ZERO qualifications or even any relevant education. I'm pretty sure he is a sociopath. He pretends to be a longtime misfit fan, but knows nothing that any casual misfit fan would know. That fake laugh and faux niceness is telltale signs of a sociopath/psychopath. He is obsessed with appearing intelligent with all the books behind him also.

copied from you tube comment as im dyslexic but this is what i think
he has a strong soicopath vibe he will piss off the wrong person soon good luck to him

Not sure if he has been bigger, but if the one pic is his biggest size, that is like what a dime a dozen of the guys here look like where I live after doing a cycle going into summer.
Wow quite a damning hit page and he beats his women. Great guy. Where do I sign up? Does he chop of heads too I wonder.

Did anybody read the link that Stewie posted? Thoughts? I'm not a lawyer so not insinuating anything, but is this true?

Looks like he beat this Samantha Ollerton girl in LOS ANGELES, and she had to get a restraining order. Then, did he do it again a few months later? This guy is a life coach? Why the heck would anybody trust this guy?

Says his name is: LAITH BDULLAH MOHAMMAD ALGAZ ALFALASI.

Here are the charges: corporal injury to a spouse/cohabitant (domestic abuse), false imprisonment, witness intimidation, threatening death or bodily injury and etc.

Penal Code 273.5 PC is the California statute that makes it illegal to inflict corporal injury on a current or former spouse, cohabitant, co-parent, or dating partner. Corporal injury refers to any physical injury, whether serious or minor. The crime is a wobbler, meaning prosecutors can file the charge as a misdemeanor or a felony.

Under California Penal Code 422 PC, it is a serious crime to make threats to harm or kill another person. Specifically, criminal threats are threats of death or great bodily injury that are intended to, and that actually do, place victims in reasonable and sustained fear for their safety or that of their families.

Penal Code 136.1 (a & b) PC is the California statute that defines the crime of dissuading a witness. This means to attempt to prevent a witness or victim from reporting or testifying about a crime, or from otherwise cooperating with authorities. Prosecutors can file the charge as a misdemeanor or a felony and the maximum sentence is up to 4 years in jail or prison. Note that the crime is also commonly referred to as intimidating a witness or witness tampering. It goes on to define it more by:

“(a) Any person who does any of the following is guilty of a public offense:

(1) Knowingly and maliciously prevents or dissuades [or attempts to prevent or dissuade] any witness or victim from attending or giving testimony at any trial, proceeding, or inquiry authorized by law.

(b) Every person who attempts to prevent or dissuade another person who has been the victim of a crime or who is witness to a crime from doing any of the following is guilty of a public offense…

(1) Making any report of that victimization to any peace officer or state or local law enforcement officer…"

(2) Causing a complaint, indictment, information, probation or parole violation to be sought and prosecuted…"

(3) Arresting or causing or seeking the arrest of any person in connection with that victimization.”

Penal Code 236 PC is the California statute that defines the crime of false imprisonment. Under this code section, false imprisonment is “the unlawful violation of the personal liberty of another.”1

The commission of the crime means that one person restrains, detains, or confines another person without his/her consent. The crime can be committed with or without force or violence.

Examples of false imprisonment are when:

• During a heated spousal argument, the husband grabs his wife by the shoulders and prevents her from leaving a room;
  • An employee, while upset with a co-worker on the job, locks the co-worker in a closet; or
  • A police officer arrests and detains a suspect without a warrant and with no legal authority.

With all the input about this guy, it looks like his mental health and life is unraveling quickly. I love the comment someone made about the books behind him. He tries so hard to appear a certain way and he may be intelligent but it seems like there are too many other demons in that head of his. A year from now some other "guru" will come along and someone will say, "He reminds me of that Leo guy, remember him?" Too many self proclaimed gurus looking for their 15 minutes of fame via social media.

Ag
With all the input about this guy, it looks like his mental health and life is unraveling quickly. I love the comment someone made about the books behind him. He tries so hard to appear a certain way and he may be intelligent but it seems like there are too many other demons in that head of his. A year from now some other "guru" will come along and someone will say, "He reminds me of that Leo guy, remember him?" Too many self proclaimed gurus looking for their 15 minutes of fame via social media.
agreed bro

Lunatic? Maybe
Women beater? Appears so
Instigator? Absolutely

But what if...............................................................he knows "the secret?" I'm just saying...............

With all the input about this guy, it looks like his mental health and life is unraveling quickly. .

If you listen to him he says his life was unraveling before, he was dying from being an extreme alcoholic. And he turned it around. Leo was a gh15 disciple apparently. As was Vigorous Steve who is apparently pretty highly regarded?

Now Leo says he has 10 clients who pay him 1K each a month for "advice." Some of these guys are raking in the cash.
These podcast collaborations are crazy, everyone is on eachothers podcast. Cliques form, there are fights and drama.

There is the "pisstrooper" army who if they put an "Order66" on your ass you are in deep shit lol

If you listen to him he says his life was unraveling before, he was dying from being an extreme alcoholic. And he turned it around. Leo was a gh15 disciple apparently. As was Vigorous Steve who is apparently pretty highly regarded?

Now Leo says he has 10 clients who pay him 1K each a month for "advice." Some of these guys are raking in the cash.
These podcast collaborations are crazy, everyone is on eachothers podcast. Cliques form, there are fights and drama.

There is the "pisstrooper" army who if they put an "Order66" on your ass you are in deep shit lol
haha yea that pisstrooper army shit is nuts. there are literally hundreds of those guys who will just destroy the comments section on every video of someone's youtube page like they've been doing to palumbo at rxmuscle... crazy times we're living in.....

i will say though vigorous steve puts out some damn good info and it seems like he tends to mostly stay above the "fray" with all the meaningless youtube/social media fitness industry drama bullshit

What troubles me is that I actually like Vigorous Steve a lot but he seems to be on a lot of podcasts with Leo, therefore making them unwatchable

What troubles me is that I actually like Vigorous Steve a lot but he seems to be on a lot of podcasts with Leo, therefore making them unwatchable
There’s only a few fitness and bodybuilding related people on YouTube I can listen to. John Meadows and Layne Norton are at the top. I can’t stand listen to the gurus and drama filled gossip queens

Yeah. Steve seems pretty normal, smart, “real/raw” and gets to the point and zero drama. At least from what I’ve seen.

One thing that makes it hard to watch Leo is him constantly cutting off his guests and interjecting and going off on an unrelated tangent. He starts asking his guest a question but the plot is lost completely and they end up talking about something else entirely lol.
Maybe it's the amphetamines that causes this expansive pattern, I don't know.
I actually like the guy and his content overall. While I certainly would not consult him directly for any applied bodybuilding advice, he does seem to have some knowledge about the "theory" of bodybuilding chemistry and health/pharmacology in general.

I think his value is mostly in the guests he brings on, but I have to admit the thing you point out is true: somebody will submit a good question, the guest will begin answering it, and then Leo will try to connect it to his own experience in any way he can which usually involves a lot of tangential nonsense that's only peripherally related to the question. He needs to learn to say "Okay Bostin/Nick/Lee/Derek/Steve, I'll let you take this one" and then just shut up and let them answer the question BEFORE interjecting.

I have an MsC in Econ and dropped out of a PhD in finance after 1.5 years and worked in mortgage backed securities for about a year. I do have some serious suspicions about his claimed academic and career background. I'm trying to find evidence he ever attended LSE but haven't come up with anything, although I did see he really did go to CMU. He keeps referencing a major in "study design" with a background in econ and social science, but this major does not exist as a masters at LSE. His claims about advising the design of clinical trials for doctors is also extremely dubious; usually people with specialized degrees in biostatistics would do this, and the types of inferential statistics used there vs for social sciences and economics/finance are radically different. He keeps claiming to have background in both but the timeline doesn't add up at all.

I really don't think he worked in private equity as he claimed either. None of what he's said about the experience jives with what any of the people I know who worked in PE or IB...

He's definitely deceiving people about his background, but hell I still like his shows and listen to them rabidly haha.

VERY interesting... from here you can find a lot of answers and things leo doesn't want people to know.
The CMU he attended (at least for the first 1.5 years) was also a satellite campus in Qatar, though it's possible he transferred to the US later. he never mentions this and claims to have only gone to the pittsburg one, afaik.

It blows my mind the amount of time and energy that you dedicate to these types of individuals, analyzing them and exposing their scams. Honestly, I have a thousand better things to do than watch these people's videos.

I see this activity as the same shit as the tabloids or reality shows caracters.

It blows my mind the amount of time and energy that you dedicate to these types of individuals, analyzing them and exposing their scams. Honestly, I have a thousand better things to do than watch these people's videos.

I see this activity as the same shit as the tabloids or reality shows caracters.

It's about exposing people that aren't genuine. There are a lot of people out there that don't have a clue about the things some of these gurus are saying. The problem with gurus is that they come along and if they're articulate and have the ability to recite studies and talk some science, people pile on board not knowing any better. At Professional Muscle we swat the flies off of the shit and show people that it really is shit!!

It's about exposing people that aren't genuine. There are a lot of people out there that don't have a clue about the things some of these gurus are saying. The problem with gurus is that they come along and if they're articulate and have the ability to recite studies and talk some science, people pile on board not knowing any better. At Professional Muscle we swat the flies off of the shit and show people that it really is shit!!
I am in full support of any person or group who exposes liars, conmen, and frauds. One of my hero’s growing up was James Randi and that was his life long goal. I question the mental capacity and advice of anyone who can’t understand why this is necessary. These sheisters are harmful and leech off the work of some and try to discredit the name of others that are genuine.

I am in full support of any person or group who exposes liars, conmen, and frauds. One of my hero’s growing up was James Randi and that was his life long goal. I question the mental capacity and advice of anyone who can’t understand why this is necessary. These sheisters are harmful and leech off the work of some and try to discredit the name of others that are genuine.

James Randi was great!

Yes, I agree with this, maybe I explain it wrong.

Many guys here claim to be followers of all these subjects, then, mix praise with criticism.

I'm much more direct and I don't need to spend a second on them to say what they are: garbage.

That is what really surprises me, that so many guys who are much more experts than me in gear and with more years studying everything related to the industry, need to spend time watching some videos to reach conclusions that fall by their own weight.

For example, Victor, who seems relatively new to many on this board, heck, I don't even wear gear or plan on using TRT, but he's clearly is not another jerk that is just talking nonsense and looking for ongoing drama.

In short, I think that many people do not value their time and like to entertain themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear