over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Leo and longevity

Status
Not open for further replies.
his honour bullshit sounds immature and he needs to shut the fuck up about its
he also was going on about dating the one of the hottest women in Dubai and LA ok suure apart from the fact beauty is subjective sounds like a pretty immature humble brag
he keeps recomending SSRIs which i have doubts about too
yeah he seems ignorant lol

It blows my mind the amount of time and energy that you dedicate to these types of individuals, analyzing them and exposing their scams. Honestly, I have a thousand better things to do than watch these people's videos.

I see this activity as the same shit as the tabloids or reality shows caracters.
It's an important service. We don't want some 94 IQ idiot paying him 2.5k usd for some very superficial analysis of their 23andme results when somebody at 23andme would likely do it for free or at a fraction of the cost.

Still an interesting entertainment personality and deserves his ad revenue, but he should be exposed as fundamentally unqualified to offer these sorts of costly consultations.

This guy officially annoys me now.
I started watching him when he was on Palumbo and thought how intelligent he was and how much info there was to be had.
Watching him with Bostin changed my opinion.
His clip about Nick Trigilli proves it.
He seems as if he's chasing clout when he talks about things not PED related.
Trying verrrrrry hard to assimilate.
Say what u will about Palumbo.. at least we was a gigantic man.
For all the drugs Leo speaks about and how they affected him, you'd think he'd look somewhat larger.
Seeing as there's limited AAS content on u tube, I'll still watch the ones that are drug related.
At least he puts linear notes so I dont have to sit thru his bullshit.

I started watching him when he was on Palumbo and thought how intelligent he was and how much info there was to be had.
He seems as if he's chasing clout when he talks about things not PED related.
Trying verrrrrry hard to assimilate.
Say what u will about Palumbo.. at least we was a gigantic man.
For all the drugs Leo speaks about and how they affected him, you'd think he'd look somewhat larger.
Seeing as there's limited AAS content on u tube, I'll still watch the ones that are drug related.
At least he puts linear notes so I dont have to sit thru his bullshit.
I really don't think his current size has anything to do with the legitimacy or not of what he says. If he could bench 400+ and squat 600+ at some point that would be legit enough for me. Could he do that at some point? Who knows. The guys seems like he could be FOS. Personally, the guy turns me off. He's smart but has twisted values and extrapolates wildly from scientific articles. He supposedly collects massive fees from rich people, probably Saudi royals or related circles or something if it's even true.

Man, I can't help but like Bostin.

Trigili has really annoyed me for years. I think I've said it here before, how he knows absolutely nothing. Now that's a real snake lol. I was surprised at him starting an "HRT clinic" selling regular anabolics to anyone, is this how things are now in the US? But it failed after a month, so I want to hear what happened.

Every "influencer" has their annoying quirks. I still watch Leo even though he can be annoying.

Apparently Palumbo threatened everyone around him that if they appeared on Leo's podcast they weren't welcome on Rxmuscle. It was Leo or him lol. Trigili hates Palumbo but I didn't understand what the problem was? Palumbo said hyaluronic injections were shit and since Nick sold it he took it personally lol.

Personally, the guy turns me off. He's smart but has twisted values and extrapolates wildly from scientific articles.

His "values" are pretty fucked up tbh, but there's a lot of talk about values and integrity and telling the truth lol. He has has fallen out with many people now, Trigili he called Saint Nick, now he's scum. If anyone professes their love and loyalty to you soon after meeting you, run away, something's not right lol.

Man, I can't help but like Bostin.

Trigili has really annoyed me for years. I think I've said it here before, how he knows absolutely nothing. Now that's a real snake lol. I was surprised at him starting an "HRT clinic" selling regular anabolics to anyone, is this how things are now in the US? But it failed after a month, so I want to hear what happened.

Every "influencer" has their annoying quirks. I still watch Leo even though he can be annoying.

Apparently Palumbo threatened everyone around him that if they appeared on Leo's podcast they weren't welcome on Rxmuscle. It was Leo or him lol. Trigili hates Palumbo but I didn't understand what the problem was? Palumbo said hyaluronic injections were shit and since Nick sold it he took it personally lol.

I completely agree. Bostin can be an idiot but he is an honest one and what you see is what you get. I can't help but like Bostin. People almost get offended by this on here and deem you unitelligent for having this belief but I would honestly trust him more than most in bodybuilding. So many guys bullshit and are well respected people in the industry. Leo in the pursuit of being known and building his reputation fast associated himself with anyone who had any sort of following in bodybuilding and it so happened most of them were dodgy. People like Ameen Alai and Nick Trigilli. Although he isn't innocent himself and I haven't agreed with many things he has done.

I really liked Leo at first and I was even going to reach out to him to basically let him know some of the people he was working with were really dodgy and it was known by many who have followed bodybuilding for years. I didn't bother because people can find out for themselves and he is a grown man and a complete stranger to me so I just left it. Nick is just money hungry and will do anything for it. The content he put out when he opened his TRT clinic was cringeworthy with him stood there in a lab jacket with a cheesy smile pretending to actually know stuff. I honestly think deep down Leo is a good guy and I have watched many of his vids and he has good intentions but he needs to chill a little and start being more careful. It's probably because as he openly states he was a bad drug addict and has done some bad stuff and because of it he sympathizes with certain individuals but some of these people are just rotten apples.

Most of the people in this industry (and any other for that matter) are full of shit, that's the reality. People would do better not to trust anyone than to discover over time how many apples are rotten, because the problem is the tree.

In theory, this board is full of people with years or decades in sports and industry, but you still see some people who should have maturity and inteligence, trust some of these silly children who could be their children. Come on man!

Most of the people in this industry (and any other for that matter) are full of shit, that's the reality. People would do better not to trust anyone than to discover over time how many apples are rotten, because the problem is the tree.

In theory, this board is full of people with years or decades in sports and industry, but you still see some people who should have maturity and inteligence, trust some of these silly children who could be their children. Come on man!

I understand your views but to assume everyone is rotten in bodybuilding (or any industry) is not the best outlook to have in life. Yes people can lie, cheat and steal but I try to look for the best in people. Some of these people continually do bad and are just rotten to the core so it's an easy decision. But to just tar everyone with the same brush is wrong. You don't seem to like any bodybuilders at all. I wouldn't consider Bostin or Leo or anyone else mentioned or who have posted in this thread as "silly children". People can be fuck ups or wreckless reckless of age but I would much rather have trust in some people than none at all because what sort of life is that.

I understand your views but to assume everyone is rotten in bodybuilding (or any industry) is not the best outlook to have in life. Yes people can lie, cheat and steal but I try to look for the best in people. Some of these people continually do bad and are just rotten to the core so it's an easy decision. But to just tar everyone with the same brush is wrong. You don't seem to like any bodybuilders at all. I wouldn't consider Bostin or Leo or anyone else mentioned or who have posted in this thread as "silly children". People can be fuck ups or wreckless reckless of age but I would much rather have trust in some people than none at all because what sort of life is that.

I did not say that all people are rotten, but life is short and time is limited, so it does not seem smart to me to try to research or analyze every new youtuber or influencer that appears in this industry.

We all have 5/7/10 people in we belive and over time have proven to be reliable, be it in the area of training, nutrition, prep coaches ... so why waste that our valuable time on these brainless kids who are dedicated to scamming other kids more stupid than them?

And I like bodybuilding and bodybuilders, I probably follow the contest scene much more than you and almost anyone on this board (really this board is not the best in this aspect), but I am more interested in the practice part or the show than everything that happens between contests, which is nothing more than drama, rumors, missinformation and waste of time and energy in matters that are not important.

Unfortunately, most sports are infected with the same virus, apparently fans consume more of this than the sporting events themselves.

I did not say that all people are rotten, but life is short and time is limited, so it does not seem smart to me to try to research or analyze every new youtuber or influencer that appears in this industry.

We all have 5/7/10 people in we belive and over time have proven to be reliable, be it in the area of training, nutrition, prep coaches ... so why waste that our valuable time on these brainless kids who are dedicated to scamming other kids more stupid than them?

And I like bodybuilding and bodybuilders, I probably follow the contest scene much more than you and almost anyone on this board (really this board is not the best in this aspect), but I am more interested in the practice part or the show than everything that happens between contests, which is nothing more than drama, rumors, missinformation and waste of time and energy in matters that are not important.

Unfortunately, most sports are infected with the same virus, apparently fans consume more of this than the sporting events themselves.
I agree with you in that I have always found it odd that a board called professional muscle started by a professional bodybuilder/business man does not follow the sport of bodybuilding much? There are only like a very small select few that truly follow the sport of bodybuilding on this board.

We all got into this sport/lifestyle to have the best possible look.

After years in the sport, in training, dieting, reading (magazines in the past, and boards, podcasts... in the present), learning, in PEDs, researching ... we have 95% of the knowledge necessary to achieve our maximum potential.

If you want to compete or get an ultra-dry striated look, or be a contest prep, then, maybe you need that extra 5% of information. But very few here are in that direction.

Why keep diving in search of a trick, hidden knowledge, strange substance, training thecnique ... etc? If we have not achieved our best look, it is due to our genes, maybe we need more time, lack of discipline or insufficient use of gear (or shit material)... or a mix of all those variants.

And certainly, what theoretically are looking for your best look, are not going to find among these clowns.

So, you just like entertainment? Great, but then, don't adopt moral or atack or defensive positions with those people. Why give them that importance and privilege? They are just characters like WWE wrestlers or movie actors.

And make no mistake, I'm fine with talking a little drama and uncovering the dirty laundry, as long as it involves pro or national level competitors, gurus, promoters, fights between federations ... that is, important people in contest enviroments, and not in Internet.

I agree with you in that I have always found it odd that a board called professional muscle started by a professional bodybuilder/business man does not follow the sport of bodybuilding much? There are only like a very small select few that truly follow the sport of bodybuilding on this board.

I can understand that some get bored with bodybuilding events, also the scene has changed with so many divisions and pros ... but the people here do not seem to be against this, it is the other way around, they embrace the industry by be more inclusive and get a chance to become famous or influencer for more people. In fact, here these subjects who have never competed or shown anything, are more named and known than the champions of the most important events.

It is very sad and strange because this is a place where there are many adult people, but are you following these children who produce material for 15-year-old children?

I find pretty much all of these bodybuilding related YouTubers to be really annoying. I don’t even understand why these people have such a following.
Shiny new object syndrome, clickbait. Trying to appeal to that very short attention span that seems to be increasing with people as time goes on.

i hear ya bboy and you're right, and it's a little strange that there's not more of that (info on the contests, etc...) here, for the reasons that you said.

However, in my opinion what makes this board by far the best in the game is the insane amount of info on here from a ton of super advanced guys, many of whom have been involved in this endeavor longer than a guy like me has even been alive.

But I 100% see your point

i hear ya bboy and you're right, and it's a little strange that there's not more of that (info on the contests, etc...) here, for the reasons that you said.

However, in my opinion what makes this board by far the best in the game is the insane amount of info on here from a ton of super advanced guys, many of whom have been involved in this endeavor longer than a guy like me has even been alive.

But I 100% see your point
I spend more time on here reading old posts than anything else I do online. There’s more practical and useful knowledge found on this board than for free with a little digging than in most text books or paid sites. Honestly if most people used the search function it would eliminate almost any question about diet, training or supplement use. I’m not exaggerating in the slightest.

I spend more time on here reading old posts than anything else I do online. There’s more practical and useful knowledge found on this board than for free with a little digging than in most text books or paid sites. Honestly if most people used the search function it would eliminate almost any question about diet, training or supplement use. I’m not exaggerating in the slightest.
oh yea, i believe you. probably not a day goes by where i don't use that search function on here. such a goldmine of info.

also, with some of the best posters on this board, just going back through all their past posts is great as well

he seems fake leo does and always edits his you tube comments when people call him out on something or correct him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner