over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Leo Costa (Serious Growth)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Equalizer

Registered
I recently became aware that Leo Costa who wrote the Serious Growth series of programs now has a youtube podcast channel. He recently had Phil Hernon on as a guest.

listened to where you queued it up for about 20 seconds and absolutely disagree with him. We do have sources that third party test (I assume he's talking about peptides here, I didn't hear the convo that came before this). We also have multiple different manufacturers in China we can source from for peptides so they absolutely do not come from the same place.

We also have supply chain corruption. We do not know exactly what happens to the peptides from point of manufacture to arriving at your doorstep, so we do need third party testing further downstream from manufacturing to reduce the possibility of degradation or simply somebody swapping out cheaper (or inert) peptides into your order.

Phil as usual, talking out of his ass.

He also goes on about how lifting weights doesn't work. If it did you wouldn't need steroids. You need to do his current workout.

Phil is really a sad case. If he wasn’t such a scamming nut job piece of shit he really could be such gold for the sport. Unfortunately that’s not the case.

Something you have to realize about my good friend Phil. He is going to preach what is currently working fantastic at THIS POINT in his life, phil is all about being healthy and functional, when phil was bodybuilding and being larger than anyone on this board could ever dream of no matter how much special sauce you shoot in your ass cheeks, he did something very different and told and preached that way. Phil has ALWAYS kept it 💯 with me when it comes to bodybuilding, he knows what my goals are/were and advised me based on those goals, if I call phil tomorrow and say I just want to be healthy, functional, and athletic he would probably give me his current routine of training and eating.

Shout out to Emeric, this one's pretty good, too

Great stories of the Bulgarian influence

Phil might’ve kept it 100 with you but there’s a reason he’s not here any longer. Phil is a scammer who has burned many bridges. I think he is a plethora of great information but he’s far from a good or sane person. Phil knowingly ripped people off

Phil might’ve kept it 100 with you but there’s a reason he’s not here any longer. Phil is a scammer who has burned many bridges. I think he is a plethora of great information but he’s far from a good or sane person. Phil knowingly ripped people off
It was tough to try to like the guy after the PitbullTank ordeal, among other offenses, then if that wasn't bad enough, him getting Dante's seal of unapproval as an upstanding individual pretty much did him in

It was tough to try to like the guy after the PitbullTank ordeal, among other offenses, then if that wasn't bad enough, him getting Dante's seal of unapproval as an upstanding individual pretty much did him in
I’ve been following this sport and these forums for a very long time I’m 35 now and it was crazy at the time to watch the whole thing with Phil. I could see it even when people were sticking up for him. I learned a lot from him as well. Hell I even hired him a while back just because I like to learn and knew he was a plethora of information. He cut me off when I wouldn’t use some his over priced supplements he was recommending and peps he recommended. No loss really because I got a good a routine and diet information worth more than what I paid but even his great deal was really a sneaky way to sell me shit. Hes a leech who just uses people. If somebody of Dante’s caliber has something bad to say about you that speaks volumes. I don’t simply judge people by how they treat me it’s more so how they treat others. I’ll never forget Hernons fake poisoning or whatever cry for attention that was

I’ve been following this sport and these forums for a very long time I’m 35 now and it was crazy at the time to watch the whole thing with Phil. I could see it even when people were sticking up for him. I learned a lot from him as well. Hell I even hired him a while back just because I like to learn and knew he was a plethora of information. He cut me off when I wouldn’t use some his over priced supplements he was recommending and peps he recommended. No loss really because I got a good a routine and diet information worth more than what I paid but even his great deal was really a sneaky way to sell me shit. Hes a leech who just uses people. If somebody of Dante’s caliber has something bad to say about you that speaks volumes. I don’t simply judge people by how they treat me it’s more so how they treat others. I’ll never forget Hernons fake poisoning or whatever cry for attention that was
Was not fake poisoning.

Something you have to realize about my good friend Phil. He is going to preach what is currently working fantastic at THIS POINT in his life, phil is all about being healthy and functional, when phil was bodybuilding and being larger than anyone on this board could ever dream of no matter how much special sauce you shoot in your ass cheeks, he did something very different and told and preached that way. Phil has ALWAYS kept it with me when it comes to bodybuilding, he knows what my goals are/were and advised me based on those goals, if I call phil tomorrow and say I just want to be healthy, functional, and athletic he would probably give me his current routine of training and eating.

Can you shed some light on the routines he currently uses for functional fitness/athletics?

We're not going to give Phil anymore time on this forum. Knowledgeable? Yes. A moral person? NO! Norm Smallwood (Osiris), his buddy, ripped off Sponsors here for quite a bit. Phil continued to support him and stayed partners with him. Phil had a disagreement with Pitbull Tank over LBA's and for that he posted all of his personal information on here. He's not a stable or moral person. Dante has told his story about Phil and that was very telling. In fact anyone that has done business with him over the years doesn't have anything good to say about him. He and Big A were friends and even at that, he shit on this board by saying as many derogatory things across many different Facebook groups, forums and anyone who would listen. I don't know how anyone could remain friends with him after everything he's done and the people he continues to associate with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear