over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

leo longevity dead

After closing the joint account, she posted comments on Reddit claiming that he did not care about attending his funeral and also shared them on Gregg and Jason's page. This behavior suggests that she is a very malicious woman.

WS
Well I mean she didn't put the milk in the right spot in the fridge and made it easy to confuse the milk and the cream, so we knew she was extremely evil just from that.

Some info on Leo's gf in portugal at the time of his death.

This channel is pretty interesting and has some great info on Lauralie Chapado and Shawn Rhoden, too.
It is quite complicated to get involved in something like that especially if he doesn't know he dated this woman, a very complicated situation.

There was whole WhatsApp conversations released on reddit when this all went down. Him freaking out, threating to beat her over putting the milk in the wrong spot in the fridge. Hence why there was milk memes about Leo.

Then there is his previous restraining orders, and jail time for domestic violance (previous relationship).

Not sure how much more proof is required.
Ok, so text? Bro could’ve been asleep and she grabbed his phone and did that herself…women have done far worse

Just cause this case was dismissed doesn't mean he wasn't guilty. She didn't show for whatever reason... maybe threats, who knows

I don't even know why you are defending this idiot. What do you have to say about the times he was found guilty and given prison time?

That's nothing I guess. He was a good guy, his criminal record, published threats he made, mean nothing because his latest victim didn't show up for a court date is the evil one.
Can’t believe all domestic violence cases…. I got charged with DV when my looney X stormed my house attacking me. Clawed up my face, throat, and chest. I instinctively pinned her arms to her side and walked her off my property. Then released her and immediately backed up telling her I’ll call the police if this continues.

She called the police and had me arrested for the 2 thumbprint bruises on her arms from me restraining her from hitting me. Took me an entire year to go through the courts over that bullshit. Had it all on video but it didn’t matter. Judge finally sees the video and renders me not guilty.

This has nothing to do with Leo or anything.. Just stating that guys get caught up in this shit so easily by shitty women manipulating the system. Makes it tougher though on real DV victims which is a shame!

Cage

Leo had a lot of demons. Most of us do.

Hope he is at peace now.

His family have put out a $100,000 reward for anyone who has information leading to an arrest. If what that video states is true that is very strange. I refer to the part were reporters got to the house before the police did because they were called first by the women in the house.

I haven't bought Tony's weird ass "he couldn't have been murdered, his body was against the door" crap the whole time.

stay away from me
He has a point. Why so hostile? I am willing to bet you are former ban member. One that went back and forth with him.

He has a point. Why so hostile? I am willing to bet you are former ban member. One that went back and forth with him.

That was a quick reveal!

That was a quick reveal!
It was obvious when he went to the same thread to defend that guy he is infatuated about.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131