over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

leo longevity dead

What's stupid is people like yourself that have the audacity to make firm remaks on the death of someone you don't know. I don't know him either. Neither do you, and 99% of the people commenting. Whatever small fragments of someone's life that you see on Youtube means absolutely nothing.

Take Melissa Bumstead for example, Chris Bumstead's sister. On paper: charged for smuggling steroids. Reality: she took the hit for he little brother, because he's the current mr O. Things are not always what they seem to be, and more often than not, especially with social media famous individuals, they are not.

The reality is that no one knows the exact truth about this guy, and based on the fact that two very respected individuals ( knowledge and integrity wise) in our industry: Vigorous Steve and Derek (MorePlatesMoreDates) considered him a friend suggests that whatever the guy was, he could not have been all that bad.
I call them like I see them. Maybe social media people shouldn’t whore themselves out for money making fools of themselves if they don’t want to look like idiots to normal people.

I was actually going to look up some update videos on this situation. Good look out

What a mess.

I feel for her but the embassy isn’t putting a high priority on what seems to be US ped traffickers in Thailand getting murdered, it’s sad but anyone who’s been to Thailand knows more so than most days tomorrow is not promised toss in drugs, money, and ego and well Leo isn’t a college kid on a backpacking trip getting killed. The embassy may even know and keeping it quiet bc of connections to criminal enterprise making the US look bad or paid off officials, in short we’ll never know for sure. Imo

Is there a news article I can skim? Not into in this guy enough to sit through some influencers video.

I feel for her but the embassy isn’t putting a high priority on what seems to be US ped traffickers in Thailand getting murdered, it’s sad but anyone who’s been to Thailand knows more so than most days tomorrow is not promised toss in drugs, money, and ego and well Leo isn’t a college kid on a backpacking trip getting killed. The embassy may even know and keeping it quiet bc of connections to criminal enterprise making the US look bad or paid off officials, in short we’ll never know for sure. Imo
PED trafficking? I was not aware Leo ever sold PEDs. He barely even used them in his later year. Source?

Is there a news article I can skim? Not into in this guy enough to sit through some influencers video.
That's his ex-wife. He wanted to reconcile with her 2 weeks before his death. She is not an influencer, just a regular woman with an abusive ex.

I turned the video on while I was reading something else for like 5 minutes. It was painful and she didn't say anything that I haven't heard before.

I don't think we really learned anything new. It seems to still be strouded in secrets.

I turned the video on while I was reading something else for like 5 minutes. It was painful and she didn't say anything that I haven't heard before.
Right. It was painful to listen to. As for the most part she kept repeating herself.

I figured. Searched Google for any articles recent didn't see any. I saw a video figured it was someone on social media getting their attention seeking behavior fix in. Sounds like no new information.

PED trafficking? I was not aware Leo ever sold PEDs. He barely even used them in his later year. Source?
Yes he sold them and he was with traffickers I dunno if he did. Source, yea on an open forum sure……but even common sense tells you where he was who he was with. It’s not rocket science, I’m not trying to be a smart ass to you I’m just saying. I don’t know have you been to Thailand?

Yes he sold them and he was with traffickers I dunno if he did. Source, yea on an open forum sure……but even common sense tells you where he was who he was with. It’s not rocket science, I’m not trying to be a smart ass to you I’m just saying. I don’t know have you been to Thailand?
Yes, I was literally in Pattaya in the days he was murdered and had arranged to meet with him for some arabic food after he told me he doesn't lift anymore and doesn't want to meet for a lift. I met Tony and Connor in The Muscle Factory 4 days before his murder and asked why he wasn't with them. You can literally see him responding to my invitation to go lift in Pattaya in the youtube comments section on one of his videos a few days before his murder. I live 3 hours away by plane. I am in Thailand 3-5x/year.

He did not traffick PEDs. Being with a trafficker (I assume you mean Tony/EA) does not make you a trafficker by extension. I am in one EA video that is behind a paywall. Does that mean I am now a trafficker as well? Being in somebody's media crew and helping them do videos does not mean you traffick PEDs with them, even if you are roommates.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws