over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

leo longevity dead

I have to disagree on this somewhat. In today's world we excuse everything and blame it on "addiction" "trauma" " mental illness". Not specific to the Leo guy I know nothing about but have read he's a bad guy, but are some people just assholes? Or bad people? Even now we hear that all criminals can be "rehabilitated" and punishment is bad. I've seen threads on bodybuilding and other boars where most people say they have trauma or mental illness or suffer from depression. If all these things are so common then I'd argue they are just part of being human and we shouldn't excuse everyone's behavior to mental illness, trauma, etc.
Im not a dualist thinker, I’m not saying let people get away with things, if you understand your own pain, you can better understand others too, so be compassionate, don’t hold anger in, see with a clear mind and then take necessary actions needed.

For example I had a client neglect paying for hes services and terms last week, I didn’t get angry, I tried to understand why he was doing this, forgave him and then took the steps to ensure that he paid in full.

So not saying excuse anything, rather understand so you can fix the problem.

Leo used to talk about all of the different medications he would experiment with. I thought his stuff was entertaining and educational a while ago, but I would always take it with a grain of salt. Leo gave advice to John Meadows, died suddenly. Gave advice to Bostin, condition worsened, died suddenly. Leo himself, died suddenly. When you play games with prescription heart, bp and ssri meds, you’re playing Russian roulette.
I think it’s sad he’s dead, because his young daughter will never remember him. This isn’t shocking though.
I think this is something that has become very popular. Self medication, self diagnosing, and experimenting with various medications and not acknowledging that there is risk involved.

I do wish this didn’t happen to him

Nothing beats a turn-around story , where someone realised they’re bad actions and correct them

As men we are always trying to correct ourselves and be the best versions of ourselves
I have made plenty of mistakes and done things I wish I didn’t do , but I try hard to better myself , I would of loved to see Leo do the same and own it … now he has no chance of doing this which is sad

This is so odd. I used to get annoyed how he cited poor studies (or any studies he found really) to prove a point and passed them off as fact. It seemed like he was taking advantage of the fact that most people without a science background don’t realize that most studies are actually bogus, non-repeatable and are generally regarded as unreliable unless they undergo a rigorous peer review process. In any case, I’m saddened for the loss of his life, after all he is a human being. God bless his soul and god bless his family.

Well dammit, now I really feel left out! Oh well fuck it. Guess it ain’t meant to be….

Cage

Everyone reading about this story will be unsure and they will assume heart attack or suicide etc. I assumed he had taken something and had a heart attack when first reading the story. After seeing those pics it's much more than that. There is a lot of blood and in different places. I don't think he has been attacked but anyone seeing those photos might think that. Then with the toilet thing he was obviously trying to find something. It makes sense it's drugs he flushed down but who knows. Tony said anyone who knows Leo will understand why he stated a manic episode so he must have seen him being like that in the past. It's impossible to know and it could be one of many things and when more details are released we will know what really happened. For him to lock himself in his room for days and then later the bathroom and take the handle off from the inside is very telling though.

Apparently Leo was up and down way too much , to the point I think they distanced themselves , tony is not behind this, people just think everything’s a cover up

Also the people allowed Leo to be that way , look at all the little girls sucking him off in the YouTube come back videos ,, what a pack of girls

Even heard of Leo doing the same exact stuff to girls in Thailand losing his shit and being a control freak , hurting Thai girls …:tony knew of this , probably why he kept his distance
Don't wanna piss the Thais off in Pattaya

I think this is something that has become very popular. Self medication, self diagnosing, and experimenting with various medications and not acknowledging that there is risk involved.
Unfortunately, especially with our medical system sometimes you have no other option. When doctors don't do their jobs and you have to be your own advocate and backseat doc what's the point of even wasting the money with them?
My understanding is MOST doctors won't even give you telmisartan, they'll give you one of the other shittier (for bodybuilders) versions that aren't what you want. And that's just a single example, there are dozens. On top of those predilections for drugs that aren't optimal for people like us, there's the fact that they just know NOTHING (on average) about any kind of physique and lifestyle that isn't the "average american" bullshit of McDonald's and the couch.

Regarding "self medicating" everyone does it, for bodybuilding drugs and ancillaries. One interesting aspect is trainers requesting bloodwork and then prescribing drugs. My understanding is that it's basically illegal. As many retards as there are in bb it's laughable how many think they are doctors.

Unfortunately, especially with our medical system sometimes you have no other option. When doctors don't do their jobs and you have to be your own advocate and backseat doc what's the point of even wasting the money with them?
My understanding is MOST doctors won't even give you telmisartan, they'll give you one of the other shittier (for bodybuilders) versions that aren't what you want. And that's just a single example, there are dozens. On top of those predilections for drugs that aren't optimal for people like us, there's the fact that they just know NOTHING (on average) about any kind of physique and lifestyle that isn't the "average american" bullshit of McDonald's and the couch.
Facts. It would be foolish to blindly listen to anything and everything our doctors ever say. We have the luxury of the internet these days so we would be foolish not to take advantage of the knowledge available. Of course there is a lot of bad information out there but at least we have the power to decipher it ourselves.

People who live here in pattaya who knows tony is and what a nice and honest person he is. He had nothing to do with what happen to leo.
Now when you look at the pictures and how the room is smashed and he is naked i would bet my life that someone and probably a thai man either beat him to death or he had a argue with some girl that did this to him. This is a murder not a accident. And in thailand when a farang die they always try make it as accident. 99.9% of the times.

People who live here in pattaya who knows tony is and what a nice and honest person he is. He had nothing to do with what happen to leo.
Now when you look at the pictures and how the room is smashed and he is naked i would bet my life that someone and probably a thai man either beat him to death or he had a argue with some girl that did this to him. This is a murder not a accident. And in thailand when a farang die they always try make it as accident. 99.9% of the times.
This is also what i understand about living in Thailand as a non Thai..

Regarding "self medicating" everyone does it, for bodybuilding drugs and ancillaries. One interesting aspect is trainers requesting bloodwork and then prescribing drugs. My understanding is that it's basically illegal. As many retards as there are in bb it's laughable how many think they are doctors.
We even see it every day on every forum too. People posting blood work or BP readings asking and getting ideas what medicine to take. Hell I'm as anti over reliance on drugs as they come but I'm guilty too. Plan to post about some blood work that is off but if I do need thyroid medication I'd want the Dr approval too.

Agree fully.

I am in Thailand now on vacation and had the pleasure of meeting Tony+Connor+Elon Muskular in muscle factory. Tony brought baby mama and his daughter with him to the gym and was constantly playing with his daughter between sets. In fact he pretty much spent more time playing with his daughter and helping her do the splits than he did actually working out. It made me respect him way more than before. He's a good dad and a super approachable and kind dude, even if his gear advice is often questionable. These Pattaya women are really trashy compared to the rest of Thailand and I wouldn't put murder from one of them or their boyfriends/husbands past them. I think your prediction is 100% correct and I hope that Thai people aren't judged by Pattaya people. They are overall much lower in character than the rest of the country.

I'm not accusing him, but I'm surprised that so many people are suspecting Tony and not Connor. Connor has a history of taking mind altering substances that destroy his grasp on reality and making reckless life endangering decisions. There's no evidence whatsoever that Connor is involved, but I think some people are so butthurt about Mass Blast series that they auto-accuse Tony just because they don't like the guy when he just doesn't fit the profile of a guy who would get mad and murder his friend...

This whole situation is sketchy as fuck.

Tony huge is shit for this industry. He’s that California fake personality.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131