over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

leo longevity dead

As a 57 year old man, its very hard to watch most of these online clowns.
Cringey and ghay as all fukk...
Probably the most accurate description of how I look at them lol. It's like a reality show or soap opera now a murder mystery for grown men. I've always hated reality shows I don't get the appeal of watching random people who mean nothing to me. The guys who put out content I can watch, stuff that can benefit my training. But it even seems like many of them are trying to act cool, rant, make themselves into this character to entertain vs educate (Israetel, hypertrophy coach,van wyck). Meadows and Justin Harris are my favorites, don't try to entertain or make it about them just educate the audience.

So this dude is geared up and doped out in Thailand and longevity is a part of his name seriously wtf, heroin-coke-etc sounds like a slightly older Zyzz everyone sends condolences but really? Someone stands on train tracks and gets hit by a train do we really scratch our heads. Tony isn’t a good guy either, the Pianas and Lloyds of international bullshit pumping out content that ruins young lifters. Karma……..

So this dude is geared up and doped out in Thailand and longevity is a part of his name seriously wtf, heroin-coke-etc sounds like a slightly older Zyzz everyone sends condolences but really? Someone stands on train tracks and gets hit by a train do we really scratch our heads. Tony isn’t a good guy either, the Pianas and Lloyds of international bullshit pumping out content that ruins young lifters. Karma……..
I didn't watch Trigili's videos but many or most of us have been labrats or even done recs. Leo perhaps has done way more exotic "health compounds" most never heard of. So not everyone sees him as plain evil, I don't based on what he said on his own channel. Maybe him telling Bostin to just get on dialysis and get the port installed, "you could put anything in the port." Even if said half-joking it sounded too extreme and morbid to me. He did say, after Bostin passed, that he continued to tell him to stop the roids. He recommended against the recs too which Bostin admittedly to at the end (Oxy) but Bostin didn't listen.

There was plently of drama which made it entertaining too, which I said a while back here. I admit it. He might have sorted out the mess with the wife or maybe made it worse. Shorty after drama with the wife he said he was no longer the childs father. It sounds real bad but I don't know about everything that happened either.

Probably the most accurate description of how I look at them lol. It's like a reality show or soap opera now a murder mystery for grown men. I've always hated reality shows I don't get the appeal of watching random people who mean nothing to me. The guys who put out content I can watch, stuff that can benefit my training. But it even seems like many of them are trying to act cool, rant, make themselves into this character to entertain vs educate (Israetel, hypertrophy coach,van wyck). Meadows and Justin Harris are my favorites, don't try to entertain or make it about them just educate the audience.
the problem with "jus educating" is that it doesn't always make money. They're doing this online thing as a business. They have no choice but to create content that will attract views and in turn get them money. I think what most of these guys have realized is that a lot of their viewers want both, entertainment and education. I find a lot of the drama between them all cringey too but I understand that this is a business for them.

I didn't watch Trigili's videos but many or most of us have been labrats or even done recs. Leo perhaps has done way more exotic "health compounds" most never heard of. So not everyone sees him as plain evil, I don't based on what he said on his own channel. Maybe him telling Bostin to just get on dialysis and get the port installed, "you could put anything in the port." Even if said half-joking it sounded too extreme and morbid to me. He did say, after Bostin passed, that he continued to tell him to stop the roids. He recommended against the recs too which Bostin admittedly to at the end (Oxy) but Bostin didn't listen.

There was plently of drama which made it entertaining too, which I said a while back here. I admit it. He might have sorted out the mess with the wife or maybe made it worse. Shorty after drama with the wife he said he was no longer the childs father. It sounds real bad but I don't know about everything that happened either.
True I don’t know all of it you’re right but he and that Tony Huge are just bad for the sport and up and coming kids. We know better but they spread that heavy juice party hard and it’s toxic.

And I know all that shit about ditching his family, honesty I think Nick is a scumbag just like the rest him and Derek subsiding on talking shit about dudes that did what they never could buuuuuut they do push the younger kids away from shit, I was 23 before I got on shows and platings under my belt and I’m grateful I was afraid to juice and it took being told by the guy winning the overall(s) “get on shit, you’re the only person in this show that’s natty, you sound like an idiot telling people you’re natural 😂
Back to point I dunno his old lady it possibly goes to character but I don’t know that whole story.

RXMuscle podcast now indicating the forensics imply he was murdered.

the problem with "jus educating" is that it doesn't always make money. They're doing this online thing as a business. They have no choice but to create content that will attract views and in turn get them money. I think what most of these guys have realized is that a lot of their viewers want both, entertainment and education. I find a lot of the drama between them all cringey too but I understand that this is a business for them.
Possible. My personality may be different from today's generation. I don't want entertainment, I just want them to get to the point. I'm watching your video to benefit me, not because I want to laugh or say "what a cool guy." For this reason I won't watch Mike Israetel or Mike van wyck, they make a video they could spit out information in 3 minutes 14 minutes because they have to rant on something, try and be comedic, go off on a tangent. But people who have more free time might listen to that stuff and enjoy it.

Possible. My personality may be different from today's generation. I don't want entertainment, I just want them to get to the point. I'm watching your video to benefit me, not because I want to laugh or say "what a cool guy." For this reason I won't watch Mike Israetel or Mike van wyck, they make a video they could spit out information in 3 minutes 14 minutes because they have to rant on something, try and be comedic, go off on a tangent. But people who have more free time might listen to that stuff and enjoy it.
Yea these motherfuckers think they are so fucking witty and they are so in love with themselves they can’t just give info, John Meadows was great about that but John was truly confident and accomplished most these guys have done shit on stage so they hammer away bc they can’t say I did this and won this like say Dave yea he didn’t turn pro but he was second to the card quite a few times,Milos gets to the point, Hany won’t shut the fuck up but again he’s a great coach but personally never won shit.

I saw the pictures form the crime scene. I’m not expert but it definitely didn’t look like some “accident”. Looks like some foul play imo. It looked brutal.

For this reason I won't watch Mike Israetel or Mike van wyck, they make a video they could spit out information in 3 minutes 14 minutes because they have to rant on something, try and be comedic, go off on a tangent. But people who have more free time might listen to that stuff and enjoy it.

What do all of you guys think about Van Wyck? Most of the time I don't know what the hell he is trying to say lol. But a few of the biomechanics things I did understand I didn't agree and I think he didn't understand either, why people tried things a different way. Like getting away from the chest pad on hammer rows. It was due to thinking the machine loading arc was improperly designed, not whatever Wyck tried to say. When that jackass Carter and Kassem talked about it I agreed - many of the back pieces are too easy on the first part of the movement and too heavy at the fully contracted range. By taking a step away from the pad and supporting youself with your hand it feels better loaded through the entire range. At the same time they are constructed well enough to give gains sitting on them as designed (see Dorian).

Charles Glass is another one where it looks like baloney mostly. I'm with Dorian, it's all about the intensity. Dorian had a funny discussion with Milos on Dennis' show recently and I haven't even watched it all.

I saw the pictures form the crime scene. I’m not expert but it definitely didn’t look like some “accident”. Looks like some foul play imo. It looked brutal.

To me it looked like a psychosis type of situation with the toilet bowl. But I don't know. We'll see if it appears he died by his own hand or someone beat him to death by a hit on the head with something. Trigili said he died by bleeding out from a wound in the head. We'll see hopefully, or if it remains a mystery. I didn't send any RIPs but I'm definitely curious about what happened.

What do all of you guys think about Van Wyck? Most of the time I don't know what the hell he is trying to say lol. But a few of the biomechanics things I did understand I didn't agree and I think he didn't understand either, why people tried things a different way. Like getting away from the chest pad on hammer rows. It was due to thinking the machine loading arc was improperly designed, not whatever Wyck tried to say. When that jackass Carter and Kassem talked about it I agreed - many of the back pieces are too easy on the first part of the movement and too heavy at the fully contracted range. By taking a step away from the pad and supporting youself with your hand it feels better loaded through the entire range. At the same time they are constructed well enough to give gains sitting on them as designed (see Dorian).

Charles Glass is another one where it looks like baloney mostly. I'm with Dorian, it's all about the intensity. Dorian had a funny discussion with Milos on Dennis' show recently and I haven't even watched it all.
Glass is one of those guys who takes a very simple basic idea and tries to reinvent it and claim it as his own and he'll do it with some pro and you're supposed to think it's the greatest movement ever and it'll be a gamechanger. Kind of like wearing the same sneakers as an all-star basketball player. I'll never forget when he had Dexter go on an Icarian Curl machine. He had him push against it in the opposite direction for triceps and all these balloonheads on the internet acted like it was the most amazing thing they'd ever seen. Then he has his little pad which, all it does is increase the ROM on a chest press. But he's a pioneer and a genius. What I will say is that he doesn't get enough credit for his own physique when he was competing. He looked great.

Van Wyck...he always has this angle; anyone watching knows nothing and he's the master. I guess that's supposed to appeal to newbs. He had Antoine Valliant do like a million reps with a 30 or 40 lb. fixed bar as a sort of warmup before he moved him onto some more intense movements. Again, am I supposed to think this is groundbreaking stuff? Is he a genius for this? He's one of these guys who tries to act like "you're doing it all wrong" and that his stuff is groundbreaking secrets. I guess that's for views though.

I actually think Paul Carter has a lot of good info, regardless of how he chooses to communicate it. Maybe I'm biased though, as I was always a fan of most of Charles Poliquin's work and Paul was one of his proteges. Kassem too I think puts out of a lot of good info. Only problem is that he presents things way too complicated; my brain hurts reading some of his posts. Maybe he does this on purpose to show that he's smart than everyone else but nevertheless, I do think he puts out a lot of quality info.

Honestly, I could do without most of them. Reading a book by them would be better than seeing them do the videos IMO. What I liked about John is that he never acted that his material was the greatest thing since sliced bread. He also never tried to claim like he created some new groundbreaking movement or workout and yet, a lot of his workouts were brutal and difficult. Charles Poliquin did go a little harder with marketing himself but it was warranted IMO. If you've ever read some of his books, you'll know that a lot of his teachings in terms of workouts and movement selection were spot on and also he was so particular about movement execution and the physiology behind selecting certain movements (for example, he explained in detail why clean grip Front Squats should never be performed for more than five or six reps). For me, I'd never read this anywhere at that point. I'm sure other coaches knew it, but I'd never heard it or read it explained by anyone. He was a pioneer and he had the data and the athletes to prove it.

With wyck I liked his shrug video what he said and demonstrate made sense about not pinching the traps but doing more of a row. I honestly got nothing from his rear delt videos I attempted to watch two both were I think 10 minutes. I spent 3 full minutes scrolling to find him actually demonstrating an exercise but all I saw him was talking about it and saying everything everyone does wrong when he could have just showed how to do it right. IMO very long winded poor communication skills. Glass I follow on IG I think he just has his guys doing the oddest athlean x type stuff to be different and get views. Never actually used anything he does. Carter has this little angry small penis complex aura but on ig he does get right to the point and give good tips so I like him. He is just so angry In the comments lol.

Glass is one of those guys who takes a very simple basic idea and tries to reinvent it and claim it as his own and he'll do it with some pro and you're supposed to think it's the greatest movement ever and it'll be a gamechanger. Kind of like wearing the same sneakers as an all-star basketball player. I'll never forget when he had Dexter go on an Icarian Curl machine. He had him push against it in the opposite direction for triceps and all these balloonheads on the internet acted like it was the most amazing thing they'd ever seen. Then he has his little pad which, all it does is increase the ROM on a chest press. But he's a pioneer and a genius. What I will say is that he doesn't get enough credit for his own physique when he was competing. He looked great.

Van Wyck...he always has this angle; anyone watching knows nothing and he's the master. I guess that's supposed to appeal to newbs. He had Antoine Valliant do like a million reps with a 30 or 40 lb. fixed bar as a sort of warmup before he moved him onto some more intense movements. Again, am I supposed to think this is groundbreaking stuff? Is he a genius for this? He's one of these guys who tries to act like "you're doing it all wrong" and that his stuff is groundbreaking secrets. I guess that's for views though.

I actually think Paul Carter has a lot of good info, regardless of how he chooses to communicate it. Maybe I'm biased though, as I was always a fan of most of Charles Poliquin's work and Paul was one of his proteges. Kassem too I think puts out of a lot of good info. Only problem is that he presents things way too complicated; my brain hurts reading some of his posts. Maybe he does this on purpose to show that he's smart than everyone else but nevertheless, I do think he puts out a lot of quality info.

Honestly, I could do without most of them. Reading a book by them would be better than seeing them do the videos IMO. What I liked about John is that he never acted that his material was the greatest thing since sliced bread. He also never tried to claim like he created some new groundbreaking movement or workout and yet, a lot of his workouts were brutal and difficult. Charles Poliquin did go a little harder with marketing himself but it was warranted IMO. If you've ever read some of his books, you'll know that a lot of his teachings in terms of workouts and movement selection were spot on and also he was so particular about movement execution and the physiology behind selecting certain movements (for example, he explained in detail why clean grip Front Squats should never be performed for more than five or six reps). For me, I'd never read this anywhere at that point. I'm sure other coaches knew it, but I'd never heard it or read it explained by anyone. He was a pioneer and he had the data and the athletes to prove it.
Didn't see your post before I made mine but I agree 💯

Carter has this little angry small penis complex aura but on ig he does get right to the point and give good tips so I like him. He is just so angry In the comments lol.

He made a complete 180 on a couple of things recently. For a couple years he went on about how pulldowns and chins were NOT lat exercises. Lol. He just immediately shut down anyone trying to argue otherwise. Shrugs the same, did not work the traps hardly at all lol. The resistance should be coming from the side, as if standing in cable crossover holding the handles which are at floor height, pulling in. Then he suddenly switched completely and said wide grip lat pulldowns are probably as good a lat exercise as any and don't try to call him out saying otherwise and he laughed at people saying pulldowns were not a lat exercise and you people are pathetic worrying about execution minutia, he just strapped in and worked hard. Unbelievable. Then add the smug attitude combined with praising his own ass, how it's so magnificent. I mean many times he's dropped comments about how great his ass is and it's like he's giving his followers a gift by posting a video from the rear. Who does that LOL?

Kassem's goal seems to be to prove that you can hit different parts of a single muscle ever so slightly by changing techinque. None of this shit has any real world application. You simply can't make visible change to a muscle doing these things. Any change will be absolutely minute. So it all seems close to worthless to me. But I do glance at their posts anyway. It's almost as if I knew almost as much relevant information at under 10 years old than I do now at 45.

Just chiming in because Paul Carter grinds my gears

Never understood how a guy who sucked at competitive powerlifting and bodybuilding, has horribly lagging body parts and never trained anyone of worth has such a big following. Blows my mind how people fall for the ‘educator’ shtick now a days.

The guy should never have gotten any spotlight but he successfully nuthugged Jim Wendler, John Meadows and Adam Mcvey and leeched some popularity that way.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear