over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lesnar Out of UFC 106!

Bio

Staff member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Bummer!! I was really looking forward to this fight.

**broken link removed**

yea that sucks!

It does suck and I hope he gets better. Many people hate him, but you can't argue that his fights are very entertaining. He seems like a very tough and focused fighter, so if he says he is sick and can't fight, then I imagine he is pretty damn sick.

I bet Dana made him say it. :D

And a quick question. What sickness leaves you sick for more than 3.5 weeks straight? Wouldn't you go to the doctor or something? I mean with all his millions he should be able to afford healthcare.

Well, what i've been thinking is this....

UFC 108 is the "end of the year" event, which is generally a very large event with the top names fighting. It usually rakes in a lot of money because of the special emphasis they put on it.

Personally, i'm not saying he isn't sick, but i'm also thinking that it was moved to UFC 108 for $$$$$ sales....IMO. Lesnar will bring in $$$$ whether people like him or not, and that is the perfect time to do it, especially if there is a chance that Anderson Silva may pull-out from the event due to needing more time off from his recent surgery. If Anderson is present and able to fight, then it becomes a HUGE event with 2 very large fights....if not, then they at least have Lesnar to bring in sales:cool:

Anybody? Just throwing it out there for thoughts....or am I retarded?:p

Also, if there are any people here who are 'in the know' with the UFC or Lesnar, please correct me if I am wrong:)

BMJ

$$$$$$$$$

Well, what i've been thinking is this....

UFC 108 is the "end of the year" event, which is generally a very large event with the top names fighting. It usually rakes in a lot of money because of the special emphasis they put on it.

Personally, i'm not saying he isn't sick, but i'm also thinking that it was moved to UFC 108 for $$$$$ sales....IMO. Lesnar will bring in $$$$ whether people like him or not, and that is the perfect time to do it, especially if there is a chance that Anderson Silva may pull-out from the event due to needing more time off from his recent surgery. If Anderson is present and able to fight, then it becomes a HUGE event with 2 very large fights....if not, then they at least have Lesnar to bring in sales:cool:

Anybody? Just throwing it out there for thoughts....or am I retarded?:p

Also, if there are any people here who are 'in the know' with the UFC or Lesnar, please correct me if I am wrong:)

BMJ

I like the way you think. :)

I live near Shane Carwin, and know how excited he was for this fight... I really think he's going to destroy lesnar. Lesnar claimed to have the flu, yet he was seen at a Ravens game, and looked 100% normal to me. He can run, but either way he is going to be out-gamed. :)

I live near Shane Carwin, and know how excited he was for this fight... I really think he's going to destroy lesnar. Lesnar claimed to have the flu, yet he was seen at a Ravens game, and looked 100% normal to me. He can run, but either way he is going to be out-gamed. :)

I agree with you I think Carwin is going to beat him. I'm not a fan of the Lesnar "Hype-Machine". Ya he's looked good so far but he hasnt fought anybody that weighs within 50lbs of him and giving up that much weight is a HUGE difference. His last 2 fights he made the max weight at 265lbs., but I bet at the time of those fights he was close to or over 300lbs. Plus I want to see him get hit, nobody has hit him, nobody knows if he can take a punch. Carwin is a big boy who can match his wrestling skills. I doubt he'll be able to throw him around.

There is no doubt Lesnar is big & strong but he just covers his opponents & hammer fists them. His fight with Mir I think they said he made weight but was about 30 lbs heavier than Mir at fight time. That is alot of weight to try & move off you. He knows it and uses it to his advantage. Personally I cant stand him. Overhyped big mouth. He talks big but now cant fight cause of the flu? Where is the big bad Lesnar now?

On a positive it looks like the Tito Ortiz-Forest Griffin rematch is the new headliner for the event!!

Last edited:
I was looking forward to it...wonder how much of a pay-per-view hit UFC is now gonna take with Ortiz/Griffin as the headliner

There is no doubt Lesnar is big & strong but he just covers his opponents & hammer fists them. His fight with Mir I think they said he made weight but was about 30 lbs heavier than Mir at fight time. That is alot of weight to try & move off you. He knows it and uses it to his advantage. Personally I cant stand him. Overhyped big mouth. He talks big but now cant fight cause of the flu? Where is the big bad Lesnar now?

On a positive it looks like the Tito Ortiz-Forest Griffin rematch is the new headliner for the event!!

Dude. Don't be stupid. No one could fight effectively with the flu. I almost died of it 10 years ago.

DURRR OKKAYYYY.

Dude. Don't be stupid. No one could fight effectively with the flu. I almost died of it 10 years ago.

"Dude don't be stupid." The fight is almost a month off, and Lesnar stated he has been sick for over 3 and a half weeks. Something doesen't add up. Cuzz my kids just had Swine flu and they were only sick for a week.

No one ever suggested he fight when sick.....where did you pull that from(genius).

To bad natural selection didn't have at ya when you had the flu.

"Dude don't be stupid." The fight is almost a month off, and Lesnar stated he has been sick for over 3 and a half weeks. Something doesen't add up. Cuzz my kids just had Swine flu and they were only sick for a week.

No one ever suggested he fight when sick.....where did you pull that from(genius).

You are an idiot and thanks for wishing me dead. Your mother would be proud. Part of fighting, is training for a fight. He has already missed 3.5 weeks of training and will probably mis another 1 or 2 weeks. You cant prepare for a fight in such a limited amount of time. Have a great day!:)

You are an idiot and thanks for wishing me dead. Your mother would be proud. Part of fighting, is training for a fight. He has already missed 3.5 weeks of training and will probably mis another 1 or 2 weeks. You cant prepare for a fight in such a limited amount of time. Have a great day!:)

The natural selection thing was to poke fun. :p Sorry its not easy to convey through typed conversations. :eek:

I understand what fighting and training have to do with each other. I'm saying there is something going on for him to have been sick for close to a month, no one ever confirmed he had the flu by the way.

And still having a month to train as his full time job is more than adequate. Some of the pro's in my gym stay close to fight ready year around. And hold full time jobs. When a real big or important bout come up the train intensley for 4-6 weeks.

So someone who has nothing to do but fight as his full time job shouldn't be that far set back by being sick, and should be reletively healthy.

I think the UFC has alterior motives.

Anyways....sorry about the natural selection thing. And my mommy is proud of me. Even if i don't have patience for nonsense. :cool:

The natural selection thing was to poke fun. :p Sorry its not easy to convey through typed conversations. :eek:

I understand what fighting and training have to do with each other. I'm saying there is something going on for him to have been sick for close to a month, no one ever confirmed he had the flu by the way.

And still having a month to train as his full time job is more than adequate. Some of the pro's in my gym stay close to fight ready year around. And hold full time jobs. When a real big or important bout come up the train intensley for 4-6 weeks.

So someone who has nothing to do but fight as his full time job shouldn't be that far set back by being sick, and should be reletively healthy.

I think the UFC has alterior motives.

Anyways....sorry about the natural selection thing. And my mommy is proud of me. Even if i don't have patience for nonsense. :cool:

No problem. I could see the possiblity that Dana would want to push it for money reasons.

Too bad! I would've liked to watch that but I will wait for the 108.

And for those that don't know - the simple flu kills more people every year than most diseases. It sure kills many more than the H1N1 virus.

personally, I think lesnar will ground and pound carwin. I don't like lesnar, and I don't care for Carwin that much either. If carwin can avoid his takedowns and throw some punches, I think he'll pull out a Win. it'd be an interesting fight and can go either way.

He probably came down with pneumonia. Thats rather common now believe it or not. I personally know 3 people hospitalized right now with that problem. It moves in after you get infected with the virus. people are dying from it. These people were all perfectly healthy too before they got sick.
I totally believe hes been sick. Ive been sick for the past 2 weeks and havent exercised a bit. I had a bronchitis. YOu cant do crap when youre sick like that. Try to exercise and it just makes it worse.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear