over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lesnar Out of UFC 106!

Gotta love a 1 post wonder...he's gone.

I listed my accomplishments, because you asked what the difference was between d1 and d2. Being as accomplished as i am... i know the difference. So i feel i had to list them so i could say there is a huge difference because i have been there...not just saying something second or third hand. So i hope this has helped to clear up your confusion. As far as Carwin being more well rounded..um he may have more training in stand up, but Carwins standup is not second nature to him. Once the fight starts ...they will both resort to what they do best, and that is wrestling. Thats when brock is going to take him down...and smash him into submission. I am not a brock or carwin fan for that matter. Both are intense competitors, and both are big and strong. I have been around these sports for 20 plus years and just calling it as i think it will go down.

I agree...

Brock was a NCCA Division 1 runner up and NCCA Division 1 champion the next year. The person who he lost to as runner up won the worlds that year and Brock lost a decision to him by 1 point.

Brock's wrestling is on another level to people who know wrestling and have wrestled.

Carwi'sn team will have to work with him on trying not to go to instinct and get in a wrestling match with Brock. He should try use his wrestling ability to keep Brock away if he can and stick and move since his striking is better if he has a chance.

I agree...

Brock was a NCCA Division 1 runner up and NCCA Division 1 champion the next year. The person who he lost to as runner up won the worlds that year and Brock lost a decision to him by 1 point.

Brock's wrestling is on another level to people who know wrestling and have wrestled.

Carwi'sn team will have to work with him on trying not to go to instinct and get in a wrestling match with Brock. He should try use his wrestling ability to keep Brock away if he can and stick and move since his striking is better if he has a chance.

YEAH, right now there is no one that can match his skill/athleticism/strength on the ground. If someone is going to beat him...its going to be on his feet, with striking.

Brock is really a huge guy and belongs in a Super HW division. the UFC doesnt have one though and he can just take people down and hold them down ala Mir and just pound away.

the man sucks at striking. if there was a huge ground defense type fighter, Brock would be in huge trouble.

Antonio Silva was going to the UFC but it seems he is going to StrikeForce

how about this guy

YouTube - Alain Ngalani-"The Famous Panther High Kick"

YouTube - Alain Ngalani Highlights

THEY ARE STILL ADVERTISING THAT LESNER IS FIGHTING... i was just wathing tv and two different channels still have lesner as the main event??????

hmmm

THEY ARE STILL ADVERTISING THAT LESNER IS FIGHTING... i was just wathing tv and two different channels still have lesner as the main event??????

I am bit surprised at this..but with Dana you never know. This used to happen a lot in Boxing, so more ppl would order the ppv, then they would find out the main event had changed. its a $ thing.

Lesnar is a no-go for 108 now too, he has mononucleosis:(

My earlier prediction of course is proven wrong:)

Ugh...i've had mono, I don't wish that on anybody.

WOnder if some 'foul' play was going on between him or Sable?:D

lol...j/k...well, maybe.

BROCK LESNAR SIDELINED FOR UFC 108 WITH MONO

Just when the situation couldn’t get any worse... it did.

When Brock Lesnar pulled out of UFC 106 due to illness, most everyone hoped that he had a severe case of influenza and would recover in time to defend his title against Shane Carwin at UFC 108 on Jan. 2 in Las Vegas.

The UFC even issued Lesnar and Carwin new bout agreements for UFC 108.

Carwin will still get his shot, but the latest news on Lesnar, that he has mononucleosis, will push it back even further, to an uncertain date.

“Guys, my manager, Jason Genet, just told me that UFC 108 is not happening. Brock has mono and what the UFC has told me is that I have earned the title shot, but I have to wait for the titleholder,” Carwin wrote in the blog on his official website Wednesday night.

UFC president Dana White later confirmed Lesnar’s diagnosis to Yahoo! Sports’ Kevin Iole, indicating that the UFC heavyweight champion would be unable to train for the next four to six weeks, effectively scrapping any chance at a Jan. 2 date.

The title bout is still uncertain until Lesnar’s health improves.

“Our role now is to wait,” Genet told MMAWeekly.com on Wednesday night.

With middleweight champion Anderson Silva and light heavyweight champion Lyoto Machida on injured reserve, lightweight titleholder B.J. Penn booked for UFC 107, and welterweight kingpin Georges St. Pierre just getting back into the swing of training, that leaves UFC 108 with no main event and tickets going on sale in little more than a week.

Earlier on Wednesday, MMAWeekly.com reported that a heavyweight bout between former UFC interim champion Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira and Cane Velasquez was in the works for UFC 108. With this latest update on Lesnar’s health, the pressure may increase to make that fight happen.

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner