over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lesnar, Undertaker @ UFC 121

I highly doubt Lesnar lost the fight intentionally, come on.

Word is he's looking to go train with Fedor for a while and upon his return to home turf he wont be back at Death Clutch camp so sounds like hes taken this loss seriously, he will regain that title back and I dont think he will stop until he does. He's only had a few fights in the UFC, he's just getting started.

There's no advantage for him to go back to WWE. He stands to make more money in the long run with the UFC and endorsement deals. And I HIGHLY HIGHLY doubt that the UFC would stage this whole thing, let him go to WWE, and bring him back in. If he left, they probably would never sign him back. Outside of the James Toney fight, the UFC doesn't put on circus fights. They're the NFL of MMA.

In all reality, the UFC would have preferred it if he won. Brock is a HUGE draw and him being champ brings in lots of PPV buys. Sure, Cain brings in the Hispanic audience - but they have already been brought in, even with a Cain loss.

Cain is just that damn good. Give the guy some credit.

yes, Id guess the cameraman and interview were guys working for wwe?
I am surprised they were let in with that camera though.
He sure did seem to have a good seat and kept watching for him.

The interviewer is Ariel Helwani. He is an MMA journalist at mmafighting.com. He does a lot of interviews and is featured regularly on different programs regarding MMA.

I think the whole under taker interview was planned, but i also think that the plan involved brock beating cain. I feel that brock and under taker were going to have a fake little argument or something, but when brock lost i dont think he felt like taking part in this little play. I mean he was seated right where the fighters walk through. So i think they were suppossed to have a little planned drama, but that went out the window when brock lost. I dont think he was in the mood for any of that.

Agree 100%

I flat out knew that bomb I threw woiuld get this thread jump started.:D

I don't see Dana White being involved. Brock Lesnar is not his whole business. He has a lot more at stake than one big pay-day. He has fighters in every category that make him money and credibility as real athletes is the key. I think he wants to keep MMA as far from WWE as possible.

Now, if Brock thinks he done, he (Brock) may take the WWE payoff. In this case, Undertaker did a friendly thing, offering him an out.

IMO, if it was staged, well, that's show biz. No harm. It may have been, by Undertaker/McMahon. Undertaker is a shitty actor though and couldn't concentrate on his interview because he was waiting for Brock to come his way...coincidentally. And he looked like he felt bad about the outcome. As if he likes Brock. He didn't say one thing about him losing, being beaten, humiliated or anything. If he hated Brock, he'd talk shit. And it didn't look spontaneous at all. His wife even looked like she knew it was coming. If he really wanted to rub it in, not for wrestling, he would have said something like "Nice work, Buddy" or "Oh, really got your ass kicked, eh Champ?" other such taunting stuff.

Even in Brock's weakened condition, he'd eat The Undertaker for lunch in a real fight. He's a real wrestler and fighter, ass-kicking or not. I think he'll be back. If you followed his college career, the guy is a fantastic athlete, not some friggin' Bob Sapp. And if I recall, there's already an urban legend about Kurt Angle handing the Undertaker his ass on a plane flight after exchanging words. No contest.

Last edited:
I don't see Dana White being involved. Brock Lesnar is not his whole business. He has a lot more at stake than one big pay-day. He has fighters in every category that make him money and credibility as real athletes is the key. I think he wants to keep MMA as far from WWE as possible.

Now, if Brock thinks he done, he (Brock) may take the WWE payoff. In this case, Undertaker did a friendly thing, offering him an out.

IMO, if it was staged, well, that's show biz. No harm. It may have been, by Undertaker/McMahon. Undertaker is a shitty actor though and couldn't concentrate on his interview because he was waiting for Brock to come his way...coincidentally. And he looked like he felt bad about the outcome. As if he likes Brock. He didn't say one thing about him losing, being beaten, humiliated or anything. If he hated Brock, he'd talk shit. And it didn't look spontaneous at all. His wife even looked like she knew it was coming. If he really wanted to rub it in, not for wrestling, he would have said something like "Nice work, Buddy" or "Oh, really got your ass kicked, eh Champ?" other such taunting stuff.

Even in Brock's weakened condition, he'd eat The Undertaker for lunch in a real fight. He's a real wrestler and fighter, ass-kicking or not. I think he'll be back. If you followed his college career, the guy is a fantastic athlete, not some friggin' Bob Sapp. And if I recall, there's already an urban legend about Kurt Angle handing the Undertaker his ass on a plane flight after exchanging words. No contest.

While I don't doubt that Brock is a better athlete than the UnderTaker, I believe it is well documented that otherworldly forces are at play when you face man returned from the Dead. This cannot be discounted, especially this close to Halloween.

While I don't doubt that Brock is a better athlete than the UnderTaker, I believe it is well documented that otherworldly forces are at play when you face man returned from the Dead. This cannot be discounted, especially this close to Halloween.

Very true...lmfao!

i was totally wrong about this, the fight was fixed and brock even did the ol "blade job" on his face to make the beating more realistic. this is all a lead up to cain brining the ufc title to vince on raw where it will all be settled at wrestlemania in the real cage- the hell in the cell. i knew something just didnt "look right" in that fight.

i was totally wrong about this, the fight was fixed and brock even did the ol "blade job" on his face to make the beating more realistic. this is all a lead up to cain brining the ufc title to vince on raw where it will all be settled at wrestlemania in the real cage- the hell in the cell. i knew something just didnt "look right" in that fight.

also very plausable...lmfao again!

I think the whole under taker interview was planned, but i also think that the plan involved brock beating cain. I feel that brock and under taker were going to have a fake little argument or something, but when brock lost i dont think he felt like taking part in this little play. I mean he was seated right where the fighters walk through. So i think they were suppossed to have a little planned drama, but that went out the window when brock lost. I dont think he was in the mood for any of that.

I agree with you this time:D

I saw Cain pull a pair of brass knuckes from his shorts right before the Great Kabuki sprayed some green stuff in Brock's face

what kind of cash do you guys think brock would make with the undertaker for that one wrestlemania night?

what kind of cash do you guys think brock would make with the undertaker for that one wrestlemania night?

He would make more cash in the long run in the wwf than cage fighting because he will have more matches.He is almost finished in the Ufc. If I was him I would go back to "professional wrestling" and take his fans with him... before he gets even more embarrassed.

I was surprised how quick the fight was, brock got worked

Brock is making good money in the UFC. He was paid $400,000 for the Velasquez fight....It was guaranteed win or loose....Add that to all of the endorsement deals he has and I think he's making out pretty damn good! His annual salary is definitely in the millions!!

Brock Lesnar Medically Suspended 180 Days, Made $400K Guaranteed

Brock Lesnar Medically Suspended 180 Days, Made $400K Guaranteed -- MMA Fighting

Brock is making good money in the UFC. He was paid $400,000 for the Velasquez fight....It was guaranteed win or loose....Add that to all of the endorsement deals he has and I think he's making out pretty damn good! His annual salary is definitely in the millions!!

Brock Lesnar Medically Suspended 180 Days, Made $400K Guaranteed

Brock Lesnar Medically Suspended 180 Days, Made $400K Guaranteed -- MMA Fighting

Exactly. He's a huge draw. Not many other UFC fighters make that much guaranteed money. It's not about whether he's technically good or not (although it would help), it's how many buys he can bring in. If the UFC wouldn't let Randy Couture get out of his contract, what makes you guys think they'll let Brock? Don't forget, he's only lost twice, and one of those losses (Mir) he got back convincingly.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws