over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lesnar, Undertaker @ UFC 121

That appears to be the Under Taker's own publicity stunt so he can get more ratings in the WWE... LOL.

he was asking Brock, if he wants to do the Wrestlemania match with him... Brock has been approached by Vince and offered a large amount of $ to do the next Wrestlemania and face the Undertaker.... However, Dana White has said that Brock is not allowed to do anything with the WWE as long as he is still under contract with UFC.... Nonetheless, I think Brock will do the WWE thing, and make the money... To hard to pass up... Plus, he is no longer the UFC champ...

What a horrible time to ask if he wants to do a wwe match...Brock just looked at him.

That girl undertaker had with him looked nice though..

he was asking Brock, if he wants to do the Wrestlemania match with him... Brock has been approached by Vince and offered a large amount of $ to do the next Wrestlemania and face the Undertaker.... However, Dana White has said that Brock is not allowed to do anything with the WWE as long as he is still under contract with UFC.... Nonetheless, I think Brock will do the WWE thing, and make the money... To hard to pass up... Plus, he is no longer the UFC champ...

Im pretty sure Brock cares more about his real fighting career than his fake one.

I think Brock cares about making the most $ he can to support himself and his family while he can... just like most of us... So what if its fake.. the $ is very very real... :)

What a horrible time to ask if he wants to do a wwe match...Brock just looked at him.

That girl undertaker had with him looked nice though..

that was planned... guaranteed... Vince is the king of hyping stuff up... and what a perfect way to do it... Brock already knew what he meant...

The chic is the Undertaker's wife... and I agree super hot!!

I guarantee that Brock dropped this fight so he could do this. Duh!

As if any MMA fans thought any different of him. Little do you know, this is probably a business arrangement between Dana White, and Vince McMahon. You may think UFC is as legit as it gets, but when all that money's on the line...all bets are off.

IF he did he is an asshole and a disgrace.

I guarantee that Brock dropped this fight so he could do this. Duh!

Gimme' a break....I'm not a big Brock fan but I think he has a lot more pride and integrity than that. With or without the title he is still under contract with the UFC, so dropping the fight wouldn't make any sense. :banghead:

I wasn't going to say that Brock took a dive in the fight... but glad someone else said it.... If Brock were still the UFC Champ he couldnt even entertain doing the WWE thing... So it begs the question... :rolleyes: Bottom line, like Marshall said, money talks... This is how I see this going down... Brock goes and does the WWE thing... Which hypes the WWE fan base back up and makes Vince a ton of $... Brock will get a big payday... Then when Wrestlemania is over, he will get his rematch with Cain, and in turn will make Dana a ton of $....

As if any MMA fans thought any different of him. Little do you know, this is probably a business arrangement between Dana White, and Vince McMahon. You may think UFC is as legit as it gets, but when all that money's on the line...all bets are off.

I know money talks....Believe me, I am not naive but you should try to have some small amount of evidence before making such absurd statements.

I think the whole under taker interview was planned, but i also think that the plan involved brock beating cain. I feel that brock and under taker were going to have a fake little argument or something, but when brock lost i dont think he felt like taking part in this little play. I mean he was seated right where the fighters walk through. So i think they were suppossed to have a little planned drama, but that went out the window when brock lost. I dont think he was in the mood for any of that.

Don't get me wrong it is all speculation... But it is fact that Brock has been approached by the WWE and offered a considerable amount of $ to do Wrestlemania... You would have to be a f'ing idiot not to take a huge payday for one night... Its not like Dana wont take him back... He sure took Rampage back...

I think the whole under taker interview was planned, but i also think that the plan involved brock beating cain. I feel that brock and under taker were going to have a fake little argument or something, but when brock lost i dont think he felt like taking part in this little play. I mean he was seated right where the fighters walk through. So i think they were suppossed to have a little planned drama, but that went out the window when brock lost. I dont think he was in the mood for any of that.

That seems very plausible...

Don't get me wrong it is all speculation... But it is fact that Brock has been approached by the WWE and offered a considerable amount of $ to do Wrestlemania... You would have to be a f'ing idiot not to take a huge payday for one night... Its not like Dana wont take him back... He sure took Rampage back...

Dana White Rules Out Possibility of Brock Lesnar Facing The Undertaker

**broken link removed**

I will say, that I could see Vince putting the Undertaker up to doing what he did...Tying to bait Lesnar into something at the fight that would turn into big news which in turn would lead to big PPV revenue for the WWE....BUT I don't think Lesar or Dana White had anything to do with it. Basically, it was probably just a cheap publicity stunt by WWE....Then again, maybe they just genuinely dislike one another.

Last edited:

AGREE

Dana White Rules Out Possibility of Brock Lesnar Facing The Undertaker

**broken link removed**

I will say, that I could see Vince putting the Undertaker up to doing what he did...Tying to bait Lesnar into something at the fight that would turn into big news which in turn would lead to big PPV revenue for the WWE....BUT I don't think Lesar or Dana White had anything to do with it. Basically, it was probably just a cheap publicity stunt by WWE....Then again, maybe they just genuinely dislike one another.

yes, Id guess the cameraman and interview were guys working for wwe?
I am surprised they were let in with that camera though.
He sure did seem to have a good seat and kept watching for him.

im glad some of your are starting to see the truth

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner