over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lesnar vs Carwin

Carwin will put Lesnar against the cage and dirty box him til he staggers him then gnp for the win.

I dont think carwin can "put" brock anywhere.... hes not really someone you can toss around haha

This is one to watch.Fight could go either way,but i'm going to pick Carwin via Ko.

Carwin by k.o.

lets all be honest. its MMA, so at some point it isnt going to the ground. Look at lesnar's neck and jaw, I really dont think that he will get knocked out before the match goes to the ground. And when it does, itll be all brock.

Dont get me wrong, I hate the guy and would love to see him lose, but im just trying to be realistic :cool:

Ill wait for the Fedor + Lesnar fight, THEN we will see a true test :p

unless Lesnar's diverticulosis has caused permanent damage to his body, he should win by ground and pound in round 1

unless Lesnar's diverticulosis has caused permanent damage to his body, he should win by ground and pound in round 1

Yeah I dont see this fight lasting too long. At most 2 rounds is carwin can stay off the ground for too long

I agree that Lesnar has not had his chin tested. Let us see once Carwin tags him...but small problem, Carwin can hit, so I would not want to see Lesnar get hit by Carwin.

Lesnar gets him to the ground, I think he will pound him...they stay standing, I think Carwin KO's him.

thats exactly how i see it! i think lesnar is going with his take downs and G&P this fight. if they stand carwin has way better stand up and lesnar doesnt have good head movement so if a punch lands, the question will be can lesnar take it. but anyway this goes this is like two bulls going head up! someones geting ko'd thats for sure.

also ring rust will be a factor for lesnar i hope he comes at his best!

O.K., it seems everyone here fails to realize the facts of Brock's MMA career. Every opponent he won against he has outweighed by 40+ lbs. His first fight was a tomato can nobody. He lost to mir by giving him a kneebar. He then DECISIONED a WAAAAAY out of prime heath herring who was out of shape, and who he shouldve knocked out. He then beat a 215lb 46 year old Randy Couture via a lucky shot that he would not have landed if his fists werent the size of a suitcase. He then sat on a 245 lb frank mir for a round and a half, got control of a wrist and punched his face in. Everyone seems to forget that frank landed a 3 punch combo followed by a jumping knee, which stunned brock, who then reached out to grab mir, landed on top of him, woke up, and got the gnp stoppage. ooOOO so impressive. Carwin will weigh at least 270 in good condition for their fight.

I.M.O., this is much more of a test for Lesnar than it is for Carwin. Carwin destroyed a frank mir who was 275lbs in the cage in shape, and has DESTROYED everyone he has fought in the first round for 12 straight fights. Carwin will be composed, come in with a game plan, and finish Lesnar, and we'll have a legitimate, deserving heavyweight champ for the first since Randy.

Wrestling

The battle of two former NCCA wrestling champions. Brock won the NCAA HWT Championship at Minnesota little do people know that Carwin won the NCAA D2 HWT championship at Western State College. I saw both of them many years ago in their prep wrestling careers and it's cool to see how much they've grown and the paths they've taken. There is no question in my mind that Carwin can wrestle with Brock. Brock will need to be in shape to win against Carwin. Tough fight to call. We will find out who can take the best punch. I haven't liked Brock's conditioning lately so I am going with Carwin. BTW, Fedor is fucking joke. At least, crocop had the nuts to come over to the "den of men" the UFC. Fedors sloppy ass wouldnt make to a championship fight in the UFC if he had to fight 3 fights beforehand.

I like both fighters. Although Cawin was a NCCA wrestling champion I give the advantage to Brock and advantage to Cawin striking. Like others have said the win to Cawin standing if he catches Brock with a few good hard combinations and win to Brock for the ground n Pound.

It's going to be a fun fight to watch.

Alot of people seem to think that if Brock gets carwin to the ground he can keep him there. I don't agree. If I remember correctly, Brock took Randy down and was not able to do anything and Lesnar had him outweighed by 65 lbs.Carwin is going to come in at 265-270.
Also, When Shane was tageed hard by gonzaga, he fell to the ground only to stand right back up with Gonzaga on top of him and KO'ed him shortly thereafter.
I'm not a brock hater. I think the guy is a beast, but carwin is right there with him and has looked more impressive at times. I'm counting down the days till this one

Alot of people seem to think that if Brock gets carwin to the ground he can keep him there. I don't agree. If I remember correctly, Brock took Randy down and was not able to do anything and Lesnar had him outweighed by 65 lbs.Carwin is going to come in at 265-270.
Also, When Shane was tageed hard by gonzaga, he fell to the ground only to stand right back up with Gonzaga on top of him and KO'ed him shortly thereafter.
I'm not a brock hater. I think the guy is a beast, but carwin is right there with him and has looked more impressive at times. I'm counting down the days till this one

I don't think Carwin is going to be able to push Brock up against the cage and dirty box him. He will have to throw down in the middle of the cage and Brock will shoot in and take him down.

O.K., it seems everyone here fails to realize the facts of Brock's MMA career. Every opponent he won against he has outweighed by 40+ lbs. His first fight was a tomato can nobody. He lost to mir by giving him a kneebar. He then DECISIONED a WAAAAAY out of prime heath herring who was out of shape, and who he shouldve knocked out. He then beat a 215lb 46 year old Randy Couture via a lucky shot that he would not have landed if his fists werent the size of a suitcase. He then sat on a 245 lb frank mir for a round and a half, got control of a wrist and punched his face in. Everyone seems to forget that frank landed a 3 punch combo followed by a jumping knee, which stunned brock, who then reached out to grab mir, landed on top of him, woke up, and got the gnp stoppage. ooOOO so impressive. Carwin will weigh at least 270 in good condition for their fight.

I.M.O., this is much more of a test for Lesnar than it is for Carwin. Carwin destroyed a frank mir who was 275lbs in the cage in shape, and has DESTROYED everyone he has fought in the first round for 12 straight fights. Carwin will be composed, come in with a game plan, and finish Lesnar, and we'll have a legitimate, deserving heavyweight champ for the first since Randy.

frank mir has never ever weighed 275lbs he actually put on 15lbs for that fight...

Last edited:
lesner does not have a chin.. courture rattled him at 212 pounds or so with a punch.. i think lesner is quicker.. carwin would be wise to let lesner settle in a bit.. lesner is going to come out strong.. carwin needs to be more technical.. i am rooting for carwin.. but i think lesner does it..:(

Lesnar is just a pure monster. Could be the MMA fight of the year here.

I've got to agree with Alan.

Lesnar is freaking HUGE for a fighter. He must burn 10,000 calories every 3 rounds, and somehow, he's fast too.

He made Randy Coture look like a middle weight.

I don't like it either, but he ain't going anywhere for a while.

-Pack

Last edited:
Im hoping Lesnar wins this...but this is the first MMA fight that im really excited about. Lesnar has me more interested in the sport. Dude is just a beats!

lesner does not have a chin.. courture rattled him at 212 pounds or so with a punch.. i think lesner is quicker.. carwin would be wise to let lesner settle in a bit.. lesner is going to come out strong.. carwin needs to be more technical.. i am rooting for carwin.. but i think lesner does it..:(

Don't know where you guys are getting your weights from. Randy was 220-225 in that fight. Check out the weigh ins on youtube. Mir was 265. As far as Carwin.. you gotta pay attention. They are tryin to hype him up. For one, he's only 6' to 6'1. Look how close he was in height to Gonzaga who's under 6'. As far as his weight,he's said himself that he is around 245. He might get UP TO 265 for the fight with Brock but Brock is coming down from near 300.

As far as the wrestling.. you CAN NOT compare a div 1 and 2 wrestler!! Just like you can't compare the two in basketball. Two TOTALLY different beasts. Not only that, but Brock is the most mobile heavyweight I have seen. BAR NONE!! Carwin has a punchers chance, but if he gets taken down its lights out.

I'm all for Carwin. I like his humbleness and no shit talk attitude.

Anything can happen on the night so no one really knows but I hope Carwin wins.

Cant wait for this fight!!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc