over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lesnar vs Carwin

Couture is training Lesner in that video he said. "I will have him ready on July 3rd"

With that said I am fan of Brock. I think this fight will be the toughest he has had so far only because Corwin has wrestling skills as well. However I dont think he can match Lesners speed.

This is going to be the best fight of the year in my opinion.

A sad day for some of you....

bye bye Brock. Although the recent video of him being humble made me dislike him less.

And whats funny is.....Everyone in this thread is dismissing Carwins wrestling ability. Why? Because he hasn't had to use it? He KO's everyone in the first round. He can wrestle, and he is Brocks size.

This will be a groundbreaking fight for the heavy weight division.

Last edited:
bye bye Brock. Although the recent video of him being humble made me dislike him less.

And whats funny is.....Everyone in this thread is dismissing Carwins wrestling ability. Why? Because he hasn't had to use it? He KO's everyone in the first round. He can wrestle, and he is Brocks size.

I didnt dismiss his wrestling skills I flat out said he has them. He does, they both do. This is going to be one hell of a fight. I want to see it go all five rounds. I want to know who has better cardio lol.

again.. i dont like brock.. when ya look at the randy fight (and bg there is not a ton of difference between 212 and 220.. either way brock outweighed him by a good 45-50 pounds when they got in the ring) courture was able to get ouyt from under him and traded punches with him and staggered brock.. so yes, his chin is suspect.. brock is quick.. i still think he will win.. but, i think carwin has much more than a punchers chance.. it took brock two rounds to finish mir.. mir shows up to carwins fight 15 pounds heavier and it took carwin a few minutes to finish him.. either way i hope carwin wins.. but...

Good shot of that happening. I think if Carwin can land one of those 2 liter sized fists on Brock's chin, it's lights out. I do think that Brock can beat him on the ground - the little bit of Carwin's grappling I've seen makes me agree with those who say Brock is faster. A lot faster. Then again, it has been only a little bit of Carwin's ground game that I've seen. He's sent everyone to Dreamland with his fists. And Carwin's heart can't be questioned. I really thought Gonzaga was going to get him, then BOOOM!

I just watched that video of Brock training with Randy. Wow, he definitely still has his speed. I think this will be his biggest advantage against Carwin. Not that Carwin is slow, but Brock seems to have superhuman speed for someone his size.

But the truth is we have not seen Brock up against someone who is close to his size. In previous fights, he had a huge size and strength advantage as well. While he still might be bigger and stronger than Carwin, it won't be such a huge advantage.

Frank Mir obviously went in there the second time with the intention of utilizing his superior striking but Brock was able to toss him around like a ragdoll, pin him down, and smash his face in. He won't be able to bully Carwin around the same way at all. For this reason, I think Carwin's striking will be much more of a factor in this fight than it was with Mir.

I don't like Brock, but I have to admit he does seem to be learning VERY fast. It's anyone's guess what kind of fighter he will be when he walks into the cage. I still think it is a toss up who will win, but regardless of who it is, I will be very surprised if we will see a dominating performance from either guy.

I dont think shane winning is going to be a shock. I thought he was going to beat him when it was schuduled for november. Nothing has changed. Shane destroyed Frank and now is going to do the same to Lesnar. The weight is so much closer as stated earlier in the thread. Brock hasnt faced anyone truley near his weight or with the power that shane has.

As far as the wrestling.. you CAN NOT compare a div 1 and 2 wrestler!! Just like you can't compare the two in basketball. Two TOTALLY different beasts.

I mean no disrespect but YOU CAN compare the different levels in wrestling. Alot of it has to do with grades and where you live. There is alot of wrestlers in D 2 and D 3 wrestlers that didnt get noticed out of high school due to the fact they were not from a state that is known for wrestling or they didn't go to national tournaments. With that being said, Carwin is no where near as quick as Brock and Carwins takedown defense will have to be outstanding to win.

As far as the wrestling.. you CAN NOT compare a div 1 and 2 wrestler!! Just like you can't compare the two in basketball. Two TOTALLY different beasts.

I mean no disrespect but YOU CAN compare the different levels in wrestling. Alot of it has to do with grades and where you live. There is alot of wrestlers in D 2 and D 3 wrestlers that didnt get noticed out of high school due to the fact they were not from a state that is known for wrestling or they didn't go to national tournaments. With that being said, Carwin is no where near as quick as Brock and Carwins takedown defense will have to be outstanding to win.

I agree with you about the takedowns, but do you think Brock is going to be able to keep him down for extended periods. I don't think so. JMO

As long as Carwin keeps the fight on his feet, Lesner's chances deminishes. This will be a great fight either way.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear