over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lesnar vs Carwin

bain1

Registered
Big fight coming up in a couple weeks. I think Shane might surprise some people and take the W

I think he might eitherway it'll be a war

I think it will be all lesnar, but carwin does have a punchers chance...and a damn good one. I like both fighters, but I am picking lesnar

Don't know who to pick. Leaning towards carwin though. Lesnar hasn't been in MMA for very long and hasn't had a fight in like a year. I think Carwin knocks his assss out!

Also, Lesnar has not had his chin tested yet. It' going to be one helll of a fight

I agree that Lesnar has not had his chin tested. Let us see once Carwin tags him...but small problem, Carwin can hit, so I would not want to see Lesnar get hit by Carwin.

Lesnar gets him to the ground, I think he will pound him...they stay standing, I think Carwin KO's him.

Plus, Carwins chin has been tested. HeE got smashed and had his nose destroyed by Gonzaga. Then he stood up and knocked him out. I can't wait for this fight.

I'm going with Lesnar on this one....although like MTJ stated, if either man connects it could be over very quick. When you are that big and strong and talented, it could just be a matter of who hits who first.

Lesnar looks to be in phenomenal shape though by viewing him on that Randy Couture youtube video that is currently up with them training with each other. Brock looks lighter and leaner and much quicker.....well, on that video at least:)

BMJ

I don't find Lesnar to be a very exciting fighter, but I think he'll win this one. In fact, I doubt he'll lose any time soon.

-Pack

carwin by tko.......bank on it!

Id love to see carwin win, but its not going to happen.

If they stay standing I believe Carwin has a shot, but if they go to the ground he will not be able to get up with Lesnar on top of him.

Agreed with a couple other posters. As long as Lesnar doesn't try to exchange, he'll dominate Carwin with his wrestling.

Carwin is definitely the the most physically strong guy that Lesnar has faced. He won't be able to so easily throw him around like he did his other opponents. But, I still think Lesnar (at least before his medical issue) is the stronger guy. Carwin is the technically superior guy, probably some of the best technical boxing skills in his division. But, what I don't think Carwin has is Lesnar's speed.

Lesnar:
* Strength
* Speed

Carwin
* Technical Striking
* Knockout Power

Although, it's anyone's guess how Lesnar will perform now post-illness. It's possible he's lost some of that speed and strength.

Could go either way, but I do think that right now Carwin has the best chance at taking out Lesnar. I do hope Carwin wins. He's a humble, intelligent guy and helps bring a positive image to the sport. Lesnar is and has been doing the opposite, I think.

Last edited:
Ill be glad when we can put this one to rest...

I"m betting the Lesner .....

Agreed with a couple other posters. As long as Lesnar doesn't try to exchange, he'll dominate Carwin with his wrestling.

haha thinking of lesnar trying to stand up for the fight makes me laugh :eek:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc