over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lesnar

I respect everyone's opinions, it just seems off that if the fight was legit and you were getting pounded, that you would lay there and never attempt to get up.
White has plenty to gain by getting a hispanic fighter to hold the title.

Some of you people are so fucking ridiculous its not even funny anymore. This fight was not rigged as none of the UFC fights have been. There is one simple way to tell....they don't have to. They have almost nothing to gain by fixing fights and everything to lose. As much as some of you hate Dana White, he is a smart guy and he is far from that crook known as Don King. Dana would never risk what the UFC has become under him by fixing fights. You think the sport is going to "take off" because we have a hispanic heavy weight champion??? Get a grip and go lift....

:yeahthat: TOO!

That knee was vicious! After that it was all over for Brock...

Some of you people are so fucking ridiculous its not even funny anymore. This fight was not rigged as none of the UFC fights have been. There is one simple way to tell....they don't have to. They have almost nothing to gain by fixing fights and everything to lose. As much as some of you hate Dana White, he is a smart guy and he is far from that crook known as Don King. Dana would never risk what the UFC has become under him by fixing fights. You think the sport is going to "take off" because we have a hispanic heavy weight champion??? Get a grip and go lift....

:yeahthat:

Agreed. I have to stay away from these threads because some people have absolutely no clue as to what the fuck they are saying. Brock sucks, cain is not a real fighter.. holy shit. Yes brock will be back. He needs a new camp. He needs to get with the top trainers and training partners. He is the king of his camp, and you cannot grow,like he needs to, being the big dog all the time. He has brought in a few fighters for this camp, but he needs more. He needs gregg jackson,Daniel Woirin,Mark Dellagrotte,Phil Nurse, and he needs to get out of his comfort zone. he needs to constantly work with better people.

He needs to learn to pull guard if he is getting hit and going to go down. Big as he is he can tie someone up in guard and just keep them there until the fight gets back to standing and or he needs to learn to sweep someone if in guard.

He knew Cain was a good striker and I like the idea of him coming out with those big knees to try and throw him off and try and catch him. He just did not land anything. I figure his plan was hit him with a knee and take him down and ground and pound.

Last edited:
The fight wasnt fixed.
Brock doesn't take punches well.
Brock mentally broke when he took Cain down and he popped right back up.
Brock verbally submitted
Cain is not a power puncher, he has 1 KO.

The fight wasnt fixed.
Brock doesn't take punches well.
Brock mentally broke when he took Cain down and he popped right back up.
Brock verbally submitted
Cain is not a power puncher, he has 1 KO.

Well said.Bock lost to a better fighter,get over it.

What the hell did The Undertaker say to brock? "wan good" ???

is he for real??? why the fuck would he say somthing like that

Gassed?

I'm just trying to figure out why Brock's cardio was so drained? Did he cut too much weight? Was there an extreme adrenalin dump that sucked his wind? Or least likely, was his cardio just not up to par?

How can the champ, an elite level athlete, gas in a few minutes?

I don't understand guys like Lesnar.

He is quite possibly the perfect physical specimen for the fight game. He DOES have a gas tank, he has strength, athleticism, you name it... but he's got (in the words of Kevin Costnar from Bull Durham) a 10 cent head.

I say this because OF COURSE he works hard. But what's working hard get you if you're not working smart?

He needs to train to his weaknesses. He needs to work with the world's best strikers. He needs to work with the worlds best heavyweight BJJ guys. He needs to travel the world like a student (we all know he has the financial means and time to do so) and learn WHATEVER IT TAKES to become the best he can be. His problem is that he's not an open book. He needs to drop the ego and let somebody like a Bas Rutten tell him "Brock, you have no Jiu-Jitsu, poor striking, and you need to get your heart and lungs in BETTER shape and drop the fat.".

I'd love to see him flip flopping between training with Golden Glory on striking (or even going to Thailand) and going to Brazil to work with the remaining masters of BJJ.

We have AMATEUR bodybuilders who PAY MONEY WITHOUT GETTING ANYTHING BUT A PLASTIC TROPHY AND SOME FREE PROTEIN POWDER who travel to train with this guru or that guru... JUST TO PLACE AT NATIONALS! FOR NO MONEY! Fighting is this guy's job. He should feel privileged to have such a gift and should try his hardest to be the best at this job.

Best example: GSP. Name something that boy isn't good at. You can't. Why? Boxing, Thai boxing, Judo, Wrestling, and BJJ are his job and PASSION.

If you don't have the passion for whatever you're doing, you simply won't be the best.

Michael Jordan
Tiger Woods
Helio Gracie
Nolan Ryan
Gene LeBelle
Bill Gates
Warren Buffet
Bruce Lee
Tony Robbins
Rob Kaman

Not one of these guys lived without a passion for what they did... and success was their end result.

Last edited:
Well said dave

Lesnar belongs there for sure. He got beat. That's the name of the game. Everyone loses in this sport. However, I will say he is a much nicer guy since his near death experience that hospialized him for months. He seems to have lost that "killem" attitude. Regardless, technique beat him as it does with almost everyone's defeats in MMA. Why should he be different?

ufc in merging with the wec. What does everyone think about that? I do not think most cagefighters stand a change against ufc fighters.

I don't understand guys like Lesnar.

He is quite possibly the perfect physical specimen for the fight game. He DOES have a gas tank, he has strength, athleticism, you name it... but he's got (in the words of Kevin Costnar from Bull Durham) a 10 cent head.

I say this because OF COURSE he works hard. But what's working hard get you if you're not working smart?

He needs to train to his weaknesses. He needs to work with the world's best strikers. He needs to work with the worlds best heavyweight BJJ guys. He needs to travel the world like a student (we all know he has the financial means and time to do so) and learn WHATEVER IT TAKES to become the best he can be. His problem is that he's not an open book. He needs to drop the ego and let somebody like a Bas Rutten tell him "Brock, you have no Jiu-Jitsu, poor striking, and you need to get your heart and lungs in BETTER shape and drop the fat.".

I'd love to see him flip flopping between training with Golden Glory on striking (or even going to Thailand) and going to Brazil to work with the remaining masters of BJJ.

We have AMATEUR bodybuilders who PAY MONEY WITHOUT GETTING ANYTHING BUT A PLASTIC TROPHY AND SOME FREE PROTEIN POWDER who travel to train with this guru or that guru... JUST TO PLACE AT NATIONALS! FOR NO MONEY! Fighting is this guy's job. He should feel privileged to have such a gift and should try his hardest to be the best at this job.

Best example: GSP. Name something that boy isn't good at. You can't. Why? Boxing, Thai boxing, Judo, Wrestling, and BJJ are his job and PASSION.

If you don't have the passion for whatever you're doing, you simply won't be the best.

Michael Jordan
Tiger Woods
Helio Gracie
Nolan Ryan
Gene LeBelle
Bill Gates
Warren Buffet
Bruce Lee
Tony Robbins
Rob Kaman

Not one of these guys lived without a passion for what they did... and success was their end result.

Very well put!!!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner