over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lesnar

now we see what Lesnar is really made of....I wanna see the rematch...I think that will be the make or break fight in his career ..

I'm a Brock fan and he got fucking knocked out but thats why I am also a MMA fan cause anyone at anytime can be hit and its over.

i agree brock doesn't take punches well at all,you should never turtle up and try to block puches coming from a 265 pound man it isnt going to work just get up and defend.i think brock is going to come back alot stronger but he was beat bad by vasquez that night and am a brock fan.atheletic talent alot can't beat a natural born fighter

As a MMA fan , I gave Brock a good chance of winning this fight , especially after the Carwin win . I thought if Carwin hit him with everything he had and lost via submission then would can Velasquez do ?

Velasquez proved he was tougher . And the strange part is I gave Brock credit for being a good striker when I left comments on youtube that the wrestlers of MMA today like Lesnar have superior stand -up skill compared to the early days of MMA and receive an irate message from a fan stating " LMFAO wwwhhhhooooaaaaa , what the fuck are you talkin about , Lesnar has ZERO standup , look how bad he looked against Carwin and now Velasquez , and I'm thinkin , your right , by bad .

Lesnar is a take down - ground n' pound MMA like Bobby Ashley , and both can improve in all aspects of the fight game if they work at it .

At this point , Valesquez most likely will fight Dos Santos jr , and the winner fight Fabrico Werdan or Shane Carwin . I would love to see Lesnar VS Ashley at some point . Not to mention , we cant leave Fedor out of the picture .

Velasquez and Santos is the next match. I think Santos has a good chance at winning. Velasquez, to me, isn't that good and really hasn't proven himself in the octagon. Shows how thin the talent is in the heavyweight division. I think Couture could possible beat Velasquez!

Velasquez and Santos is the next match. I think Santos has a good chance at winning. Velasquez, to me, isn't that good and really hasn't proven himself in the octagon. Shows how thin the talent is in the heavyweight division. I think Couture could possible beat Velasquez!

I'm wodering how Velasquez hasn't proven himself in the octagon. He's 9 and 0 as well as the UFC Heavy weight champion. After seeing Junior fighting Roy, Junior has his work cut out for himself for preparing for Cain.

Exactly Roy was gassed after the first round, I wouldn't underestimate him but JDS couldn't finish him he looked gassed to.. Cain is on another level cardio wise then alot of these HW and after seeing the sports science 2200 lbs of force that's rough man.. Cain beat an excellent athlete who beat Mir, Couture, Carwin and Velasquez made him look like an amateur..

I'm wodering how Velasquez hasn't proven himself in the octagon. He's 9 and 0 as well as the UFC Heavy weight champion. After seeing Junior fighting Roy, Junior has his work cut out for himself for preparing for Cain.

ahh.... maybe because he's only had a few fights in the UFC. And you tell me how many of them were TOP level competitors! Like i said, TO ME, he hasn't proven himself. It wouldve been a little better if Brock look like half the person he was before. Notice i said, a little better. And isn't that why the old man came back awhile back... because there was no depth in the heavy weight division??

Not taking anything away from Cain, but Lesnar is the one who really fucked himself up when he went for a take down and slipped and put himself in a very dangerous position. However, I am not so sure Lesnar would have won the fight if that did not happen.

yeah that "slip" just ended it for him, never mind the fact that he got two takedowns and valesquez popped back up from both of them, or that his idea of defense was to lay on the ground and cover his head up. lesnar had no chance in that fight, he didnt beat carwin in their fight carwin beat himself by not being in shape. and if cain hasnt beat anybody exactly who has dos santos beat? what do you call a "top" fighter? oh yeah i guess roy nelson qualifies because he won the ultimate fighter and i guess couture would be a top fighter too even though hes been past his prime for a long time now. its pretty obvious not too many people really pay attention to the sport they just listen to whatever the ufc decides to hype up for the next pay per view.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131