over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LESS FOOD OR MORE CARDIO?

Research supports both for men. Cut 250 Cals and burn 250 Cals too.

Good topic. All I can add is I have read many times weight training burns very few calories, so increasing volume or decreasing rest intervals to keep heart rate up makes no sense. It's either add cardio, or reduce calories.

Good topic. All I can add is I have read many times weight training burns very few calories, so increasing volume or decreasing rest intervals to keep heart rate up makes no sense. It's either add cardio, or reduce calories.

or just use dnp and win

Vince Gironda 8x8 is a blend. Truly metabolic training that melts fat done correctly. True bodybuilding is quite different from strength or athletic training.

If fatloss is your goal, you will almost always get better results cutting food vs increasing cardio. Don't stop doing cardio, but virtually ever study shows cutting calories much more effective than any amount of exercise in terms of fat loss.

If fatloss is your goal, you will almost always get better results cutting food vs increasing cardio. Don't stop doing cardio, but virtually ever study shows cutting calories much more effective than any amount of exercise in terms of fat loss.

Studies have shown that the body may adapt to cardio by restricting metabolism so I tend to agree.

When leaning out, I reduce calories and keep going until then when cutting calories further is not really an option (I.e carbs are rock bottom) I use cardio to further deficit and keep the weight moving

Vince Gironda 8x8 is a blend. Truly metabolic training that melts fat done correctly. True bodybuilding is quite different from strength or athletic training.

For me more food and more cardio was working the best.

I am preparing for a powerlifting meeting, so I was doing a 5x5, 6x4 for a few weeks and my body weight remained at its point. Then, I go to a 7x2 and gain 5 pounds without realizing it, putting more fat than muscle.

The point is that your lifting system can stimulate the metabolism to stay higher.

If you love to eat like I do, then always keep some kind of cardio in there to get away with it. I walk almost everywhere, so I'm doing often 30k steps a day, and still do cardio on top of that. I always feel better with more food.

You also work outside a lot, right? I hope you are doing well.

it doesnt matter how u create a caloric deficit. eat less, burn more, dont matter. at all.
well, in fact, eating less would be better to keep muscle, since cardio is really just another workout to recover from.
also, like was said, if u rely on exercise as a weight loss tool....
u gotta work hard to burn 500 cals in an hour.
why do it at all when u can eat less and have that time back?
health-wise v body composition. apples and oranges.
watch ironman triathalons. u see fat folks finishing the race all the time.
has their cardio got them lean?
nope.

My personal opinion is that some more in between the 2 would be best and healthier.

:yeahthat:

I often find the plan that looks sensible and sustainable is often the best one. Diet on the most calories possible. Do cardio mainly for general health (physique benefits too). Lower cals gradually for fat loss. Of course you can increase cardio but none of this 2+ hours cardio per day. If you want to take up endurance racing go for it but not for bodybuilding or to look good on a beach (I know you don't compete and are natural). One hard cardio session 15-45 mins 2-6 days per week depending upon exact goals and progress.

I’ve gotten pretty god damn lean by just taking away calories but I think the best I’ve ever looked overall was the one time I slowly lowered calories and gradually increased cardio over the course of 16 weeks.

Never did it that way again because I just hate cardio and I work really long days so I started skipping it for a little extra sleep or home time. I decided though that the next cut I do I’m going to include cardio again so I look my best.

It depends on the person

From 2017 to 2019, 2 years, I ate about 1500 calories a day and 75g of protein per day. I did this because I was having digestive issues and had to cut back, my body just didn't want that much food any more. That whole time I was on TRT only at 100mg-150mg per week.

What happened? All my lifts went up, all measurements stayed exactly the same except my waist used to be around 33-34 and is now around 28-30.... but chest is still 46, neck is still 19 etc.

I experimented with Tren and winny this year after not having done gear for like 10 years so I can't speak for 2019 as those variables were involved. BUT I'm still only eating around 1500 calories, I bumped the protein up to around 125mg daily and I've added in around 3-5 hours of cardio per week and switched all my resistance training from heavy 6-8 range to super high-rep, every single set is a drop set, tons of isometric holds etc...... the main goal was just to get my endurance up which has been a weak point for a long time, but I've been off gear for like 3 months and I'm still the same, just stay mid-range single-digit body fat all year now.

Maybe I'm an anomaly or have weird genes because most people would say what I'm doing is crazy, but it works for me. If I bump my calories to 2500 and protein up to 200g a day (I'm about 184-188), all that happens is my waist gets bigger. That's just me though.

It depends on the person

From 2017 to 2019, 2 years, I ate about 1500 calories a day and 75g of protein per day. I did this because I was having digestive issues and had to cut back, my body just didn't want that much food any more. That whole time I was on TRT only at 100mg-150mg per week.

What happened? All my lifts went up, all measurements stayed exactly the same except my waist used to be around 33-34 and is now around 28-30.... but chest is still 46, neck is still 19 etc.

I experimented with Tren and winny this year after not having done gear for like 10 years so I can't speak for 2019 as those variables were involved. BUT I'm still only eating around 1500 calories, I bumped the protein up to around 125mg daily and I've added in around 3-5 hours of cardio per week and switched all my resistance training from heavy 6-8 range to super high-rep, every single set is a drop set, tons of isometric holds etc...... the main goal was just to get my endurance up which has been a weak point for a long time, but I've been off gear for like 3 months and I'm still the same, just stay mid-range single-digit body fat all year now.

Maybe I'm an anomaly or have weird genes because most people would say what I'm doing is crazy, but it works for me. If I bump my calories to 2500 and protein up to 200g a day (I'm about 184-188), all that happens is my waist gets bigger. That's just me though.

interesting, thats good your waist got smaller and other things stayed the same. how did your weight change? how did you feel eating so low calories? ever a cheat day?

It depends on the person

Your not an anomaly or maybe were both an anomaly :eek: because I've definitely experience similar results.

Your not an anomaly or maybe were both an anomaly :eek: because I've definitely experience similar results.

so you got leaner and lost no muscle while doin low calories for a Long period of time? how low, what hormones were used? I have always been a believer that the main affect anabolic have is they are overrated for growth (its mostly water and glycogen we gain) but very underrated in terms of allowing people to retain muscle. meaning you can basically starve and preserve muscle, within reason.

For me more food and more cardio was working the best.

We got a winner here. Ding ! Ding!

MORE FOOD, MORE CARDIO

=

KEEP MASS ON

Built like a shitbrick house.

Look at NFL Players

I repeat, DO NOT DECREASE CALORIES. KEEP FOOD INTAKE HIGH AND CARDIO HIGH.

We got a winner here. Ding ! Ding!

MORE FOOD, MORE CARDIO

=

KEEP MASS ON

Built like a shitbrick house.

Look at NFL Players

I repeat, DO NOT DECREASE CALORIES. KEEP FOOD INTAKE HIGH AND CARDIO HIGH.

Just one example , R Coleman was doing 1 1/2 hour cardio to get ready for Mr.O.

Just one example , R Coleman was doing 1 1/2 hour cardio to get ready for Mr.O.

I don’t think the average person can compare themselves to Robbie bro lol he was also eating French fries drenched in bbq sauce and all kinds of food like that and squating 800lbs like 2 weeks out... Different animal...

But I do agree with you... More food and more cardio... To me all these guys who’d rather eat 1000 calories a day and not do any cardio sound ridiculous and lazy....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131