over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Less sides on TREN E than TREN A

EricJ123

Registered
For years I've ran Tren A based off of what forums say and popularity/hype. Everyone seems to prefer tren A over E. I've been running Tren E for the past couple months for the first time ever and I'm having much less sides. More specifically not as sweaty and my heart doesn't elevate like crazy going up stairs. Blood pressure is still high when I run tren but not as high and more stable. With Tren A I'd pin ED or EOD. Tren E I pin Mon/Thurs.

Is it just me or does anyone else prefer TREN E over A?

Well I think that guys push tren Too high and with ace you can skip one to two days and your fine. With tren E, week 3 hits and it’s too much, your shit out of luck for 7-10 days as the drug clears

I do this like 3 times a year...oh I can handle 400mg tren a week. Week 3...wtf was I thinking 😓 and I’m a sleepless lunatic for a week

It was just the opposite for me. I was able to run a higher dose of tren using the Acetate ester.

I haven’t tried Tren E. I thought the most stable blood levels could be reached using Tren A. So small injections around the same time, everyday, & early in the morning is how I did mine. 40-50 mg a of accurate dose gear. I don’t do Tren long. 3-4 weeks and I drop it. I love Dbol with Tren but I have to use letro when I use that stack.

I think the slower build up helps you acclimate to the tren. Tren e 2x a week is also more stable then ace eod. Plus x dose of tren e is actually a little less tren then x dose of ace. So for a person who has ran tren before, enenthate can be a great choice of you don’t mind it being in your system so long

I'm honestly just too scared to use Enanthate. Who knows, i could end up using it and have much less sides, like you're experiencing.

However, i never know what im going to get when i use tren ace. Some times sides get unbearable wrather quickly and if that does end up happening with Enanthate i dont want to wait a week or so to feel better. Just not worth rolling the dice for me.

I'm honestly just too scared to use Enanthate. Who knows, i could end up using it and have much less sides, like you're experiencing.

However, i never know what im going to get when i use tren ace. Some times sides get unbearable wrather quickly and if that does end up happening with Enanthate i dont want to wait a week or so to feel better. Just not worth rolling the dice for me.
It just builds up into a hell on earth with enanthate. Trust me, you are NOT missing anything skipping tren E and sticking with your conclusion about tren.

This is why I wanna use the weekly dosage of trenE but at every day injects, much like the test protocol of trt that many like. I can't do trenA, methyl tren, or zero base tren because the violent cough upon each injection.

I like tren E or H over ace. Ace gives me more sides, especially around breathing issues.

I also like one shot a week.

I did tren e once on accident, (mislabeled gear) and didn't like it. I looked great, but all the toxicity and shit sides of tren built up and took like 2 weeks to get rid of. If you past the edge with Ace, at least you will be back in a day or two after stopping and can recover.

I prefer tren hex , ace is most sides for me especially breathing

Tren hex is the best for me , no cough , no breathing problems all other sides are there though

Seriously outside of prep i believe noone needs more than 200-300 mg

I did tren e once on accident, (mislabeled gear) and didn't like it. I looked great, but all the toxicity and shit sides of tren built up and took like 2 weeks to get rid of. If you past the edge with Ace, at least you will be back in a day or two after stopping and can recover.

Same here. If ace makes you feel like shit, you can drop it and feel better the next day. Tren e takes about two weeks of complete and utter dogshit sucky ass life before its finally gone. If I do run tren again, which I doubt, it'll be ace. Never tried hex but it has intrigued me somewhat...just not enough to try it considering my brain hates tren

This is why I wanna use the weekly dosage of trenE but at every day injects, much like the test protocol of trt that many like. I can't do trenA, methyl tren, or zero base tren because the violent cough upon each injection.
Does one not get the cough with Enanthate?

The cough does suck. As long as i pin spots free of scar tissue I don't get the cough.

Same here. If ace makes you feel like shit, you can drop it and feel better the next day. Tren e takes about two weeks of complete and utter dogshit sucky ass life before its finally gone. If I do run tren again, which I doubt, it'll be ace. Never tried hex but it has intrigued me somewhat...just not enough to try it considering my brain hates tren

I liked tren base ed IM upon wake

Can drop it and feel human again in 2 days

Pop like 300mg of B6 when you start feeling like an asshole on tren... you will be fine.

It is the toxicity build up from the tren e that I can't handle.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws