over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Less than 2 weeks out....tips?

Who's your coach?

Actually SHE is a good friend of my GF.... She's a National level figure competitor. She does my nutrition but I do my own training....one of the smartest people I've ever met...

Actually SHE is a good friend of my GF.... She's a National level figure competitor. She does my nutrition but I do my own training....one of the smartest people I've ever met...

Some girls are smart:D

You look great, just do the same thing that you been doing all the way in to the show.

You was mentioning your father has stage 4. Stage 4 in what?

You look great, just do the same thing that you been doing all the way in to the show.

You was mentioning your father has stage 4. Stage 4 in what?

WOW... Coming from a pro that means so much Emeric...... Stage 4 cancer..... Lung (smoker for 60+ years), Bone, L1 AND liver...... doesn't look promising....but he's putting up a fight which is all i can ask for...... broke his femur and the dr told me his bones were brittle from the cancer.... described it termites eating wood....I knew cigarettes would be the death of him.... just not like this.

Honestly, if I had an experienced coach by my side, I'd close my ears to everything else and just listen to her. Right now, more info will only get you confused.

I don't know what they look for in physique but you look kinda ready to me.

Wasn't looking for any dramatic suggestions.....was thinking more along the lines of psychological tips..... cuz bro.... this fuckin shit is hard... LOL.

Keep bodybuilding magazines around to look at the ripped and contest ready physiques. Also a pic of you when you started to constantly see how far you've come.

It is hard bro; you're almost there. Mentally it's painful; but 2 weeks should be a breeze.. cruise through and enjoy yourself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

was thinking more along the lines of psychological tips...

Go out, enjoy your shredded body. Go to the beach, read a book, play video-games, see movies. Don't get obsessed with this whole thing, unless it's workout time or anything related. Enjoy the ride...

You look great G.

Never competed in bodybuilding but something that helps me in other areas is to set small, short-term goals that are 'easily reachable' that will lead to the long term goal.

Gives some mental satisfaction, rekindles motivation , etc. Helps me at least.

Truly sorry to hear about your father. I'll keep you in prayer brother.

Thank you so very much Pharm..... really appreciate it!

WOW... Coming from a pro that means so much Emeric...... Stage 4 cancer..... Lung (smoker for 60+ years), Bone, L1 AND liver...... doesn't look promising....but he's putting up a fight which is all i can ask for...... broke his femur and the dr told me his bones were brittle from the cancer.... described it termites eating wood....I knew cigarettes would be the death of him.... just not like this.

Sorry about your father. Lost my mom and aunt both to cancer 10 days apart end of 2012. Mom was a smoker for 50 + yrs and ended getting rare cancer, primary of the appendix, that if she would have had out when she had her cholecystectomy when she was in her 20's, well maybe she would still be here.

You got this, keep the blinders on, enjoy time with your father while you can.

Good luck and god bless you and your family.

Go out, enjoy your shredded body. Go to the beach, read a book, play video-games, see movies. Don't get obsessed with this whole thing, unless it's workout time or anything related. Enjoy the ride...

That's great advice A. Be proud of what you have and enjoy yourself. Not many can be that shredded and very few can maintain it.

Man I just wanted to stop in and give you some mad props. I wish there was some higher compliment I could give you but congratulations. What you have done is more than admirable.

I'm 5 weeks out from my physique show and this shit is mentally draining, as you know.

That, coupled with your recent life events and you should be incredibly proud of what you have accomplished because you were able to do what 98% of people never could even if their life was picture perfect.

I hope the best for you at the show and my prayers go out to your dad.

Awesome work man

What type is the cancer and where is location on the lungs? it is spread to only one distant region or have spread extensively.
You can PM me your tel # and will call you regarding your father.

What type is the cancer and where is location on the lungs? it is spread to only one distant region or have spread extensively.
You can PM me your tel # and will call you regarding your father.

My father just got diagnosed with cancer a month ago and has already lost 15lbs and is bone skinny. His cancer is inoperable, but they just prescribed him cancer pills which are like chemo I think. They cost over 4k per month. I don't think he'll live much longer at the rate he's going.

Man I just wanted to stop in and give you some mad props. I wish there was some higher compliment I could give you but congratulations. What you have done is more than admirable.

I'm 5 weeks out from my physique show and this shit is mentally draining, as you know.

That, coupled with your recent life events and you should be incredibly proud of what you have accomplished because you were able to do what 98% of people never could even if their life was picture perfect.

I hope the best for you at the show and my prayers go out to your dad.

Awesome work man

Thank you so much for your kind words.....really appreciate all the love here....2014 so far has been pretty bad.....having a good showing would give me a bright spot.....I will say that I've gotten much stronger mentally....striving to not embarrass myself up there has driven me big time... grateful for that. Again, thanks for the love

My father just got diagnosed with cancer a month ago and has already lost 15lbs and is bone skinny. His cancer is inoperable, but they just prescribed him cancer pills which are like chemo I think. They cost over 4k per month. I don't think he'll live much longer at the rate he's going.

I feel your pain brother.. Cancer is just horrible.....by any chance is it Xalkori??

Yea Bro

you really are lookin ready, sorry about your Dad but really you just gotta keep pushin on, Good Luck and keep us posted.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131