over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lessons Learned - General Things

i feel the same way. this sound like a troll that try something new to get clients..

Not wanting clients, just posting some things I experienced that are often debated on this board.

Believe the results or not that is what they were, no reason for me to lie.

About point 4.. not really sure. i would love to have some debate on it

IMO

i don't think more frequent meals would do something in regards to fat burning considering that total calories for the day and macros ARE SAME. if anything theoretically less meals is better since you get the nutrients you need but because of the less frequency your overall time when insulin is high is less, thus staying more in favorable fat burning environment(when insulin is low).

I used to think the same thing until eating more meals enabled me to continue losing fat on the same macros.

Not sure why, it just did.

Hell maybe I should drop the gear go natural and start eating beef...throw in some overhead presses and my shoulders should explode with growth :rolleyes:

Haha give it a try man, who knows!!

I tried a lot in terms of training and diet (especially training) to get my body parts to grow well and have noticed HUGE differences with minor changes in how I do things.

Point of these threads being that I think people get complacent in doing things that don't work because they think they have to but you need to try things to see if it works or not.

I will go over things I have noticed in training on a a different thread.

Not wanting clients, just posting some things I experienced that are often debated on this board.

Believe the results or not that is what they were, no reason for me to lie.

I agree with some of your points, but.....You can understand some of our apprehension though, can't you? Someone comes on an Anabolic Steroid board with 45 posts saying he's natural, and giving training advice claiming by doing overhead presses and eating red meat will make you blow up. I think some of us are looking for an agenda. Look, JG_0808 might be Jay Cutler! It's just that someone posting the same info with 500 posts would give us some context in which to put this advice into. I'm not flaming by any means, and I hope you continue to contribute.

This place is a trip. So, eating red meat and doing presses is sounds like bs? Some people on this board seem convinced that it is impossible to get muscle without drugs. I have personally known guys with impressive physiques that did not even lift weights. Lol.

Well for me, I had to come off hrt for a while because of medical reasons and my shoulders did loose size. Now back on and finally seeing improvement. But at my age, gaining muscle without help is not so easy.

Well for me, I had to come off hrt for a while because of medical reasons and my shoulders did loose size. Now back on and finally seeing improvement. But at my age, gaining muscle without help is not so easy.

I understand. Age is definitely a factor when you want to get in shape, but in all of this drug talk, I feel like alot of this board just forgets about the basics.

Nice thread. I appreciate the OP sharing his personal experience. We can agree or disagree with his findings, but this is what works for him.

maybe OP is trinityD

This place is a trip. So, eating red meat and doing presses is sounds like bs? Some people on this board seem convinced that it is impossible to get muscle without drugs. I have personally known guys with impressive physiques that did not even lift weights. Lol.

Bro, that's the exact reason that Trinity D got so popular so fast on this board. Of course doing Presses, Deadlifts, and Squats while eating foods rich in protein will yield great results. And further, I appreciate and look forward to reading a post from someone who relays what has worked for them. My point is this, if you give training and diet advice, post some pics. I don't give advice on training and diet, if you see my posted pics, you will understand why!:D

I agree with some of your points, but.....You can understand some of our apprehension though, can't you? Someone comes on an Anabolic Steroid board with 45 posts saying he's natural, and giving training advice claiming by doing overhead presses and eating red meat will make you blow up. I think some of us are looking for an agenda. Look, JG_0808 might be Jay Cutler! It's just that someone posting the same info with 500 posts would give us some context in which to put this advice into. I'm not flaming by any means, and I hope you continue to contribute.

I know you aren't flaming and don't take it that way but I wasn't giving advice, nor am I suggesting that anyone follow what I say.

I was merely sharing some experiences I had in regards to my delts growing when I started pressing again as opposed to only doing lateral raises (as its been discussed a lot on the board) and that I noticed I grow more on the same calories when I eat red meat instead of chicken.

Also your comments about this being a 'steroid' board are exactly why a lot of valuable information is never discussed and why people never try what I have.

Being natural you have to fight and claw for every piece of muscle you have and if changing something can make it easier to win this fight then I think its worth sharing.

Anyway, I thought that this being a 'muscle' board (as I see muscle in the name and not steroid) people would be interested about some experiences.

I don't see my opinion or findings having any less relevance because I don't jab myself.

thanks for sharing man. I dont see why people are suspecting ulterior motives here. I respect you for staying natural and really dialing in your methods. Do you ever plan on using steroids?

Shoulder pressing > lateral raises 
Compound movements build the most muscle,always
'benching+laterals only' is just not enough to get nice shoulders
-speaking from personal experience

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner