over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Let’s talk show placings and bodybuilding

I know why I got beat. My conditioning was worst than my last national qualifier competition, like much worst, and that was worst than four years ago. Open heavyweight bodybuilding,on the left. On top of that I forgot a durietic, in a hurry out the door, on my travel to Jr nats, spirolactin. Furthermore, the motel I was in placed me by the door upstairs, where it opened every five minutes sometimes, or 20 minutes, and i was waken up and sleep was extremely poor , tossing and turning , infuriated, not able get quality much of anything sleep. . On top on that I tried something new, I drank twice as much water, or more, i kept chugging. the two nights, and the day before the show, I figured I would cut water that evening and night and never tried this before, but its trial and error. As everyone knows my conditioning has always been the limiting factor. Post a picture, your conditioning cant be worst than mine. Guy next to me won overall, beat super heavyweight winnt and all bodybuilding classes, lt heavy, middleweight, batam, if there was one, I dont remember.

Attachments

• prejudging , mandatories right.jpg
    prejudging , mandatories right.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 96
  • prejudge-back lat.jpg
    prejudge-back lat.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 96
  • prejudging side chest.jpg
    prejudging side chest.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 89
  • finals, wards.jpg
    finals, wards.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 94
I know why I got beat. My conditioning was worst than my last national qualifier competition, like much worst, and that was worst than four years ago. Open heavyweight bodybuilding,on the left. On top of that I forgot a durietic, in a hurry out the door, on my travel to Jr nats, spirolactin. Furthermore, the motel I was in placed me by the door upstairs, where it opened every five minutes sometimes, or 20 minutes, and i was waken up and sleep was extremely poor , tossing and turning , infuriated, not able get quality much of anything sleep. . On top on that I tried something new, I drank twice as much water, or more, i kept chugging. the two nights, and the day before the show, I figured I would cut water that evening and night and never tried this before, but its trial and error. As everyone knows my conditioning has always been the limiting factor. Post a picture, your conditioning cant be worst than mine. Guy next to me won overall, beat super heavyweight winnt and all bodybuilding classes, lt heavy, middleweight, batam, if there was one, I dont remember.

wild

But it was so worth it, The girls that sprayed me flirted I got a wink. Younger girls, 25-35. Other girl working was married but talking to one another. Friends with Promoter. Than went out that night to some night venues a popular place there, and talked to the most georgus girl I saw that night, flawless physically . unfortunetly we didnt connect ,but it was still nice to talk with her, sit next to her. Talked to male friends as well, that was fun. Gay guy kept touching me and got too aggressive and I had to let him know he was going too far but he was open minded and it was nice talking still . Probably the highlight of my year thus far.

Did you talk to the judges and ask them?
This process was a fucking JOKE at my last show. The judge they had you email from what I could glean didn't even look at the comparison pictures they simply looked at only TWO individual pics you sent them.

This process was a fucking JOKE at my last show. The judge they had you email from what I could glean didn't even look at the comparison pictures they simply looked at only TWO individual pics you sent them.
And the answer is generally the exact same.
"Add a little size and better condition"

Not a fan of spirolactone myself. Seems like my condition easier to control without it. Some faster acting diuretic like diazide seemed better personally, but in the end the most consistent condition I've had is without diuretics. Glad to hear you had a good time at the show and props for posting pics.

Me and the wife compete and judge. I locally judge and she's a state head judge as well as a national judge who also, on occasion, judges pro shows. She rewards conditioning! We see so many on stage with good shape, size and symmetry but are either afraid to diet down or perhaps lazy. This past weekend as I sat judging, I said to the other judges "I'm sitting here eating bag of chocolate, off season, and I'm in better condition than the guys on stage". Not one classic guy had cuts or even and type of vascularity. Some looked like they didn't diet at all. Had to shake our heads. Then, top two head to a national show and get a rude awakening. You try to give positive critical feedback and they don't listen.

Me and the wife compete and judge. I locally judge and she's a state head judge as well as a national judge who also, on occasion, judges pro shows. She rewards conditioning! We see so many on stage with good shape, size and symmetry but are either afraid to diet down or perhaps lazy. This past weekend as I sat judging, I said to the other judges "I'm sitting here eating bag of chocolate, off season, and I'm in better condition than the guys on stage". Not one classic guy had cuts or even and type of vascularity. Some looked like they didn't diet at all. Had to shake our heads. Then, top two head to a national show and get a rude awakening. You try to give positive critical feedback and they don't listen.
Oh...and don't even start with the horrendous posing or lack thereof. This has affected placings quite a bit.

I've seen guys in good shape ruin their conditioning with diuretic use. When the water gets drawn out of the muscle instead of from under the skin they get that terrible flat and soft look. No vasculature and no ability to pump up.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws