over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Let me know what you think of my cycle?

I was thinking about adding 100-200mg tren a week, and here is this guy front loading 900mg hahaha. Comical world we live in. Same guy will have health issues in a few years and blame steroids....

Exactly! 2-400 mgs is all most people should ever really need with tren. Maybe a little higher while prepping for a show

You are on a 1 way course to health destruction. First thing is learn how to eat properly for at least a year. Add good solid training to go with that. When you lose that belly, maybe then start something small. Those high doses with high fat is going to wreak havoc on your body. When is the last time you even had a blood work profile done?

Bloods we're done 5 weeks ago with everything looking great other than 2 issues. My vit d was a bit low which the doc put me on 5,000IU per day and I had a slight high but still in normal range enlarged red blood cell count (just something I noticed after going over the bloodwork). Doc said he'd do bloods again in 6 months. Liver/kidney/HDL/LDL everything was well within range.

Gunsmith: I've not started the cycle yet, I was actually wanted to hear what you guys had to say. I started TRT (Doc Rx'd) at 23 before any gear was ever taken due to my test levels being 430 that's when I got into the world of gear.

thethinker48, Gizmo, stang, jdwaca, pesty, and heavy hitter. Thank you for taking the time out to give me your thoughts in an informed non-flaming way. I took the time to give a complete, well thought situational overview hoping some guys would chime in BEFORE shooting and you guys gave me a bit to think about.

RamboStallone,

1)"900mg tren, 30% bf, and shit diet....great idea bro."
2)"Front loading is retarded lol, what a waste of gear. He's going to front load 900mg tren, that is probably the dumbest thing I have ever heard. I have never seen a reputable coach advise someone to front load. If anything you start low and work up the food training and drugs as you progress.....but forget all that, that's why OPs philosophy has worked so well for him and got him to 30% bf..."
3)"I was thinking about adding 100-200mg tren a week, and here is this guy front loading 900mg hahaha. Comical world we live in. Same guy will have health issues in a few years and blame steroids...."

GREAT HELP BRO!! I assume your one of the guys that gets his dick hard running around the boards flaming people. Way to help a brother out! I hope your keyboard warrior hands feel good touching yourself tonight ;)

All I've done is HRT dosages for the past 18 months was 200MG cyp which was Doc Rx'd. He requires blood every 3 months before he'll renew the script. The list of past gear usage was over a 4 year period from 23 to 28 (I'm about to turn 30). I've heard mixed things about front loading so I figured I'd run it by you guys and I do appreciate the input.

Last edited:
Bloods we're done 5 weeks ago with everything looking great other than 2 issues. My vit d was a bit low which the doc put me on 5,000IU per day and I had a slight high but still in normal range enlarged red blood cell count (just something I noticed after going over the bloodwork). Doc said he'd do bloods again in 6 months. Liver/kidney/HDL/LDL everything was well within range.

Gunsmith: I've not started the cycle yet, I was actually wanted to hear what you guys had to say. I started TRT (Doc Rx'd) at 23 before any gear was ever taken due to my test levels being 430 that's when I got into the world of gear.

thethinker48, Gizmo, stang, jdwaca, pesty, and heavy hitter. Thank you for taking the time out to give me your thoughts in an informed non-flaming way. I took the time to give a complete, well thought situational overview hoping some guys would chime in BEFORE shooting and you guys gave me a bit to think about.

RamboStallone,

2)"Front loading is retarded lol, what a waste of gear. He's going to front load 900mg tren, that is probably the dumbest thing I have ever heard. I have never seen a reputable coach advise someone to front load. If anything you start low and work up the food training and drugs as you progress.....but forget all that, that's why OPs philosophy has worked so well for him and got him to 30% bf..."
3)"I was thinking about adding 100-200mg tren a week, and here is this guy front loading 900mg hahaha. Comical world we live in. Same guy will have health issues in a few years and blame steroids...."

GREAT HELP BRO!! I assume your one of the guys that gets his dick hard running around the boards flaming people. Way to help a brother out! I hope your keyboard warrior hands feel good touching yourself tonight ;)

All I've done is HRT dosages for the past 18 months was 200MG cyp which was Doc Rx'd. He requires blood every 3 months before he'll renew the script. The list of past gear usage was over a 4 year period from 23 to 28 (I'm about to turn 30). I've heard mixed things about front loading so I figured I'd run it by you guys and I do appreciate the input.

No, I'm going to agree with Rambo here and say 900mg of tren is retarded...especially FRONTLOADED.

Pretty sure I would I would spend half my paycheck on wall spackling if I took that much tren.

Restructure your diet...run a keto diet. Do hit cardio and just stay on trt range of test till you drop your BF%.

....and i like your self am a fellow service member. Not flamming your ass but whoever gave you cycle advice is a moron.....

Sent from my SM-G530P using Professional Muscle mobile app

All this flaming just reenforces people lying about their stats or people being reluctant to ask questions. Some of you guys could have just said it was a bad Idea with out making him sorry he asked.

I would like to see a pic of what that body fat percentage looks like out of curiosity because I'm probably too fat myself, but I doubt he will post it now.

Anyway to the OP Im in a similar boat with needing to lose weight. I tried to go keto a few times but keep getting sick around training time or after . Planning to try again.

OP how much do you weigh?

Last edited:
All this flaming just reenforces people lying about their stats or people being reluctant to ask questions. Some of you guys could have just said it was a bad Idea with out making him sorry he asked.

I would like to see a pic of what that body fat percentage looks like out of curiosity because I'm probably too fat myself, but I doubt he will post it now.

Anyway to the OP Im in a similar boat with needing to lose weight. I tried to go keto a few times but keep getting sick around training time or after . Planning to try again.

OP how much do you weigh?
Well people shouldn't be taking drugs without proper knowledge. The boards called Professional Muscle not bodybuilding.co...

Anyway,its pretty aggravating seeing seeing people post off the wall shit.

Just read the stickies from BIG A, and browse through the forum OP. There is plenty of info. I read 10x more than i post.

....and Mouthbreather stop acting like one.

Sent from my SM-G530P using Professional Muscle mobile app

HRT

Test and GH prescription from an endo.

Diet for a year then come back and and ask about cycles. I wouldn't fuck with any AAS right now. You have no reason to stay as baseline as you can, there's no reason to risk your health if your not an athlete, but hey it's your body this is just my opinion

Week 1 TREN FRONT LOAD (900mg tren E, 250mg Test E, 300mg Mast P)
Week 2-6 500mg Tren E, 125mg Test E, 300mg Mast P
Week 7-10 500mg Tren E 125mg Test E, 300mg Mast P, 350mg Var
I'll use a 25mg drol/ 25mg test/50mg tren suspension preworkout on occasion when feeling lethargic but it's rare because I'm a bitch about PIP no matter how little.

Personally id say run 400 mgs tren e, 125 test e, and the 300 mast p. And you don't really mean 350 mg of var do you?

I'll use a 25mg drol/ 25mg test/50mg tren suspension preworkout on occasion when feeling lethargic but it's rare because I'm a bitch about PIP no matter how little.

Personally id say run 400 mgs tren e, 125 test e, and the 300 mast p. And you don't really mean 350 mg of var do you?

That only 50mg a day

RamboStallone,

Just let you know that 200mg is not TRT.

Thanks for the response bud. I'm not totally set on the Var or even the mast. I'm honestly not really set on anything. I didn't know the front load was that outrageous to be honest, I'm curious as to why it's so looked down upon whether it's for health sake, a lack of effectiveness, or was my initial dosage just too much that threw everyone off.

I'm in not crazy rush to shoot. While the 200mg may not be a true TRT dose it's the max allowed in the state I reside in and the doc felt comfortable keeping me on that based on my past which he is well aware of.

As far as health concerns, I watch after my health pretty well. In fact i'd be willing to put my heath and more specifically the knowledge of my current health up against 75% of the people on this forum. I also ran buy GNC for one of those cheap body calipers that gives a basic idea from a single belly pinch and I came back at just over 20 percent, however, I'm going to have the 7 caliper test done in the next few days as I know that test will be much more accurate.

Looking at my diet, I can see why some would be alarmed on the amount of high fat in my diet. While I've been on my keto cut I thought it could be good to continue those healthy fats in my diet to help combat with the way that AAS will affect my lipid profile (but I guess I should do some more reading on that theory).

All in all it's back to the drawing board for the time being, you guys have given me a bit to think about and to the people that have flamed you guys can shove it.

I did a bit of reading and when I felt comfortable I put together a cycle that I thought would match my current stage for the recomp that I wanted to do. then I took that cycle and ran it buy you guys. Is that not what were here for? To help each other, bounce ideas off each other?

Last edited:
Thanks for the response bud. I'm not totally set on the Var or even the mast. I'm honestly not really set on anything. I didn't know the front load was that outrageous to be honest, I'm curious as to why it's so looked down upon whether it's for health sake, a lack of effectiveness, or was my initial dosage just too much that threw everyone off.

I'm in not crazy rush to shoot. While the 200mg may not be a true TRT dose it's the max allowed in the state I reside in and the doc felt comfortable keeping me on that based on my past which he is well aware of.

As far as health concerns, I watch after my health pretty well. In fact i'd be willing to put my heath and more specifically the knowledge of my current health up against 75% of the people on this forum. I also ran buy GNC for one of those cheap body calipers that gives a basic idea from a single belly pinch and I came back at just over 20 percent, however, I'm going to have the 7 caliper test done in the next few days as I know that test will be much more accurate.

Looking at my diet, I can see why some would be alarmed on the amount of high fat in my diet. While I've been on my keto cut I thought it could be good to continue those healthy fats in my diet to help combat with the way that AAS will affect my lipid profile (but I guess I should do some more reading on that theory).

All in all it's back to the drawing board for the time being, you guys have given me a bit to think about and to the people that have flamed you guys can shove it.

I did a bit of reading and when I felt comfortable I put together a cycle that I thought would match my current stage for the recomp that I wanted to do. then I took that cycle and ran it buy you guys. Is that not what were here for? To help each other, bounce ideas off each other?

Test tren and mast is definitely a classic recomp cycle. I think youd do well with it

Let me start by saying "yes" we come here to learn (or teach) from our experiences.
I am sure every vet on here has seen the guys join a gym and two weeks later wanting to go on 1 gram or more of shit to "help" him get in shape. It happens very often. You did get flamed a litltle here, which I think most was from frustration. Te first thing that comes to mind that I would do is start doing cardio to help with your fat build up, work up to 30 minutes a day 5 days a week. Get the diet down, work with someone, there are many good coaches on this board, I am sure would help. When you do juice, start low, no tren, in my eyes that is for more experienced (especially 900 mgs, I never even done half that in my years).

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear