over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Let me know what you think of my cycle?

Colorado

Registered
Alright guys, I plan to to a recomp cycle. Then again who doesn't at this time of year?

I'm coming off of two nagging injuries both fairly minor but have kept me from lifting hard and now shouldn't be an issue.

Measurements
Height 5'8"
Neck 17.25"
Shoulders 51"
Arms 15"
Belly 40.5" (around the belly button)
Upper thigh 26.75"
Quad 24.25" (5" above top of knee cap)
Calf 15.25"

Age 29

Cycle History (not at the same time)
Test (E,C,P, and sust max of 750mg/wk for max of 16 weeks)
EQ Max of 900mg/wk for 12 weeks
Deca Max of 600mg for 12 weeks
Tren (A 50mg/day for 6 weeks, E 500mg/wk for 10 weeks)
DNP 400mg/day for 18 days

Military calculator puts me at 26% body fat I think I'm about 20-22% but I like the standardization of their system so I'll use that as my standard for now. I have a very thick torso I doubt I'll ever have a belly/waist below 35" as that's what I've had during the best fitness of my life.

Diet History
SHIT, SHIT, and more SHIT until the past 6 months. I still drink beer on occasion but I had to clean up my diet significantly when my injury stopped me from lifting so I wouldn't balloon up. I would always out cardio/shoot/lift the crap I ate.

Training history
I've lifted off and on for the past 8 years of my life. Biggest squat I ever did was around 500lbs Deadlift around 600 bench around 290 (bad shoulders).

Current Health
No real issues to speak of, all of us have those minor irritating things and I have a few but they're not worth mentioning. The only thing that speaks out is that I was just given a CPAP machine from my sleep doc for my sleep aponea. BP is good at 117/70 (2 weeks ago) everything is pretty normal.

Current Cycle
Week 1 TREN FRONT LOAD (900mg tren E, 250mg Test E, 300mg Mast P)
Week 2-6 500mg Tren E, 125mg Test E, 300mg Mast P
Week 7-10 500mg Tren E 125mg Test E, 300mg Mast P, 350mg Var
I'll use a 25mg drol/ 25mg test/50mg tren suspension preworkout on occasion when feeling lethargic but it's rare because I'm a bitch about PIP no matter how little.

Precautions
Anastrozole 1.5mg/wk
Caber 1.5mg/wk
Fina: On hand but I don't know if it will help hair-loss should I take it for prostate?

Nutrition
350G protien
250G carbs
100G fats

Diet is very clean, most of the far is coming from guac, or oilve oil. Carbs are mostly coming from oatmeal or rice with meals.

Diet question..do any of you guys add hot chocolate mix or something like that to your post workout protein for the simple carbs?

Thanks guys, I look forward to your responses.

Oh man. Here we go. [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your bodyfat is way too high for your body to really build any muscle efficiently. Basically your off season has ended even before it began.

Cut the doses down to 2-300 mgs of test, add a few units of growth if you can afford it, and diet down to 10-13%. All the gear is really wasted, even if you're attempting to cut down.

If you really want to save money long term, Hire a coach who can show you all of this (even advise you on exercises that'll work around your shoulder issue), It'll save your health, time, and money long term.

Just my 2 cents.

Alright guys, I plan to to a recomp cycle. Then again who doesn't at this time of year?

I'm coming off of two nagging injuries both fairly minor but have kept me from lifting hard and now shouldn't be an issue.

Measurements
Height 5'8"
Neck 17.25"
Shoulders 51"
Arms 15"
Belly 40.5" (around the belly button)
Upper thigh 26.75"
Quad 24.25" (5" above top of knee cap)
Calf 15.25"

Age 29

Cycle History (not at the same time)
Test (E,C,P, and sust max of 750mg/wk for max of 16 weeks)
EQ Max of 900mg/wk for 12 weeks
Deca Max of 600mg for 12 weeks
Tren (A 50mg/day for 6 weeks, E 500mg/wk for 10 weeks)
DNP 400mg/day for 18 days

Military calculator puts me at 26% body fat I think I'm about 20-22% but I like the standardization of their system so I'll use that as my standard for now. I have a very thick torso I doubt I'll ever have a belly/waist below 35" as that's what I've had during the best fitness of my life.

Diet History
SHIT, SHIT, and more SHIT until the past 6 months. I still drink beer on occasion but I had to clean up my diet significantly when my injury stopped me from lifting so I wouldn't balloon up. I would always out cardio/shoot/lift the crap I ate.

Training history
I've lifted off and on for the past 8 years of my life. Biggest squat I ever did was around 500lbs Deadlift around 600 bench around 290 (bad shoulders).

Current Health
No real issues to speak of, all of us have those minor irritating things and I have a few but they're not worth mentioning. The only thing that speaks out is that I was just given a CPAP machine from my sleep doc for my sleep aponea. BP is good at 117/70 (2 weeks ago) everything is pretty normal.

Current Cycle
Week 1 TREN FRONT LOAD (900mg tren E, 250mg Test E, 300mg Mast P)
Week 2-6 500mg Tren E, 125mg Test E, 300mg Mast P
Week 7-10 500mg Tren E 125mg Test E, 300mg Mast P, 350mg Var
I'll use a 25mg drol/ 25mg test/50mg tren suspension preworkout on occasion when feeling lethargic but it's rare because I'm a bitch about PIP no matter how little.

Precautions
Anastrozole 1.5mg/wk
Caber 1.5mg/wk
Fina: On hand but I don't know if it will help hair-loss should I take it for prostate?

Nutrition
350G protien
250G carbs
100G fats

Diet is very clean, most of the far is coming from guac, or oilve oil. Carbs are mostly coming from oatmeal or rice with meals.

Diet question..do any of you guys add hot chocolate mix or something like that to your post workout protein for the simple carbs?

Thanks guys, I look forward to your responses.

Cycle is all wrong.....you need to really look in the mirror and be serious with yourself...
You did not do enough research.
That's a lot of typing for a troll job🙄

Well at least you're honest about your current stats, I have to give you that. But brother, you should not be touching any gear with those body fat levels and other measurements. There is a lot of room for (relatively) easy progress without any hormones or maybe just TRT if your natural levels are shot.

You should get good results if you eat good and train hard

Your bodyfat is way too high for your body to really build any muscle efficiently. Basically your off season has ended even before it began.

Cut the doses down to 2-300 mgs of test, add a few units of growth if you can afford it, and diet down to 10-13%. All the gear is really wasted, even if you're attempting to cut down.

If you really want to save money long term, Hire a coach who can show you all of this (even advise you on exercises that'll work around your shoulder issue), It'll save your health, time, and money long term.

Just my 2 cents.

What thethinker said. Incorporate this with more education, diet, better training and in 4 - 6 months reevaluate your situation based on the information you have given. You're not ready for gear!

What thethinker said. Incorporate this with more education, diet, better training and in 4 - 6 months reevaluate your situation based on the information you have given. You're not ready for gear!

I wondered if I'd hear that, there is no doubt I let myself go a bit during my injury.

Can one of you guys you explain the science behind not being able to build muscle effectively with the amount of body fat? I'm a bit of a nerd when it comes to the science.

I wondered if I'd hear that, there is no doubt I let myself go a bit during my injury.

Can one of you guys you explain the science behind not being able to build muscle effectively with the amount of body fat? I'm a bit of a nerd when it comes to the science.
Look up insulin sensitivity and muscle growth. In a very basic sense, your body isn't very efficient at shuttling nutrients into the muscle when you carry a high body fat which in turn means you have bad insulin sensitivity.

You really should know all of this before sticking a needle in yourself.

Look up insulin sensitivity and muscle growth. In a very basic sense, your body isn't very efficient at shuttling nutrients into the muscle when you carry a high body fat which in turn means you have bad insulin sensitivity.

You really should know all of this before sticking a needle in yourself.

I should have added into the OP that I just came off of a 10day Keto diet in an effort to help with insulin sensitivity. Would you say that is pretty much useless in the grand scheme of things due to my level of BF? I thought it would be though reset things in my favor at my current stage.

EDIT* I had planned on starting today or tomorrow but I wanted to hear some feedback before shooting. I just started carbs again before my workout today.

Last edited:
I should have added into the OP that I just came off of a 10day Keto diet in an effort to help with insulin sensitivity. Would you say that is pretty much useless in the grand scheme of things due to my level of BF? I thought it would be though reset things in my favor at my current stage.
Yes. Diet down first. Hire a coach if you can, or you can sign up for John Meadows mountain dog site, they have tons of articles on this stuff, invaluable information.

Really though, all this information is available online. Do your homework, and don't take toxic steroids like tren before you even understand how diet, and training work.

Drugs are just a recovery tool, diet and training is where the focus should be at.

Id start actually training hard and get my eating habits corrected before id hop on all that gear if i were you...

I feel like once a week there is a thread abour a person coming off of a long layoff/injury..is out of shape and wants to hop on a National level BB'ing cycle. Am i nuts or something!?!?

EDIT* I had planned on starting today or tomorrow but I wanted to hear some feedback before shooting. I just started carbs again before my workout today.

Keto will help you lose fat the quickest. If I were your coach, I would have you on a keto diet, with a CLEAN re-feed once a week. And no gear. Your body will basically have an "endless" supply of energy to burn through so you should be able to sustain this diet for a while without feeling too drained. (Physically that is, mental game is a different story). Besides burning fat, it'll help with the insulin sensitivity issue.

Just MY 2 cents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

right down below in my signature is an email address and some advice.

you conditioning is terrible and i assure you that you have underlying health problems.

at your age you might be able to recover your natural testosterone but at this point i would just stick to 200mg test a week , that gonna be above any TRT levels but that will help with fat loss.

1) get off cycle back to 200mg test a week

2) Order a blood test , a basic comprehensive health test to see how terrible your cholesterol and liver values are , see what your blood counts are

3) when you have your labs invest in hiring someone to help you and teach you how to do this properly so you don't mess up your health any more than you have and and you can make steady progress without gaps and rebounds

Just being honest , you are nowhere near where you think you are and light years behind where you should be size wise compared to what you have taken

What everyone else said. Plus I think front loading is just a dumb idea.
Front loading is retarded lol, what a waste of gear. He's going to front load 900mg tren, that is probably the dumbest thing I have ever heard. I have never seen a reputable coach advise someone to front load. If anything you start low and work up the food training and drugs as you progress.....but forget all that, that's why OPs philosophy has worked so well for him and got him to 30% bf...

Last edited:
Front loading is retarded lol, what a waste of gear. He's going to front load 900mg tren, that is probably the dumbest thing I have ever heard. I have never seen a reputable coach advise someone to front load. If anything you start low and work up the food training and drugs as you progress.....but forget all that, that's why OPs philosophy has worked so well for him and got him to 30% bf. [emoji11]

I agree. Front loading is a waste. And fr4ont loading 900 mgs of tren!!!!:eek:

I agree. Front loading is a waste. And fr4ont loading 900 mgs of tren!!!!:eek:
I was thinking about adding 100-200mg tren a week, and here is this guy front loading 900mg hahaha. Comical world we live in. Same guy will have health issues in a few years and blame steroids....

You are on a 1 way course to health destruction. First thing is learn how to eat properly for at least a year. Add good solid training to go with that. When you lose that belly, maybe then start something small. Those high doses with high fat is going to wreak havoc on your body. When is the last time you even had a blood work profile done?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear