over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Let me take this moment to thank Big A and Ry Roid

xcelbeyond

The "Elder" Mod
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Well, here's my story. Over many years of trial and error I have never been able to adequately increase the size of my biceps. I just chalked this up to the poor genetics I was given. I have relatively "small" bone structure, which can be in my favor, because it doesn't take "a lot" of muscle to "look" big!

Get this - in 1994 my right wrist measured only 6-1/8" in circumference. I measured it tonight and it was 6-3/8" !!! :confused: Over the years, I've managed to get my biceps up to 17-1/4" pumped ("never" measured them cold as they were much smaller cold - lol) and that was usually around 10% BF. My triceps were MUCH larger, shoulders rather large, which made my biceps (and overall arm) look that much smaller!

If you've read any about my antics with Syntherol (SEO), which I owe to Big A and my experiences with Nolotil, which I owe to Ry Roid, they have started to COME ALONG. Nowdays, almost all comments seem to be directed towards my "guns!" I'm still ~6% BF and my arms are "cold-flexed" at just over 17"! I went to the state fair today and IT WAS HOTTER THAN HELL - so I took my tank top off. I'll bet there's A LOT of people with sore necks - hahaha. They had a booth at the "cruise-in" (0ver 300 beautiful vehicles) and a young sweetie working there told me "damn, you got some awesome guns!." She went on to tell me she wanted to get into bodybuilding (I would have liked to gotten into her :) ). Too bad my ol' lady was with me :(

Don't get me wrong - I'm not near completed. I want to get them up to 19" so when all is said and done, they'll be at least 18" cold-flexed, off cycle!

xcel

Last edited:
Something I was thinking about yesterday, when I was looking at your pics again. You have bad peak on your bis. So do I. And it seems that everyone that has a bad peak doesn't get as huge results from Syntherol as people with peaks.
Now, we all know that a stretched muscle 'pops'. Look at Flex Wheeler. Very flexible person due to daily stretching programs. So all his muscles, even his hamies have 'peaks' on them.
So, I am thinking - maybe the reason why our peaks are not that good is because we have tigh muscles/fascia. I know I do in the biceps because if I lie in bed and stretch my arms out to the sides, plams facing upwards, my bis are getting a painfull stretch. So, since we have tight fascia to begin with, that would explain why we don't get the results in gains that people with peaks/stretched fascia get.

Every once in awhile we as...

...bodybuilders have to step outside of ourselves and STOP being sooo hard on ourselves. I am one of the worst at this and always think I look small or not cut enough. APPRECIATE your goals for CHRIST SAKE!!heheh

RY

No peak here either. My arms are pretty big, however, they look more impressive relaxed than flexed. It sucks! Why couldn't either one of my parents have peak?!

bigkraut said:
No peak here either. My arms are pretty big, however, they look more impressive relaxed than flexed.

Same! Don't ask me how, but my arms look smaller when they are flexed!!! Go figure! When they hang they look big. They look big in a side tri pose. I do the double bi and they look skinny!

Hi, my name is Jimbo and I have no peaked bicep. I thought I was the only one who suffered the massive flat bicep(well not the only one) Good to know there is stuff like Seo out there when I compete someday in the future

Jimbo said:
Hi, my name is Jimbo and I have no peaked bicep. I thought I was the only one who suffered the massive flat bicep(well not the only one)
And I thought this was only me!!!! My arms to the side (tightened) look impressive. When I do a double biceps it's like a big "glob" - no peak!

xcel

Big A , years ago there was a book put out on stretching muscle fascia by stretching. I have been looking for it for a long time with no avail. have you or anyone ever heard of it??? i have heard you can make some monster size gains while using the methods.

Note: i do not think it was put out by anyone involved in the bodybuilding community.

well i have all the peak in the world lmao but my prob is my bis are short peak yes but i dont think ill ever close that gap from bi to forearms

w8's said:
Big A , years ago there was a book put out on stretching muscle fascia by stretching. I have been looking for it for a long time with no avail. have you or anyone ever heard of it??? i have heard you can make some monster size gains while using the methods.

Note: i do not think it was put out by anyone involved in the bodybuilding community.

John Parillo wrote that book. Can't remember the name of it.

Re: WOW

PHIL HERNON said:
MY ARMS LOOK FREAKINN HUGE IN EVERY POSITION 24/7!!!!! HAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAH JK

Pffffttttttttt!

Do I have to mention your pump again?? :cool:

preist943 said:
well i have all the peak in the world lmao but my prob is my bis are short peak yes but i dont think ill ever close that gap from bi to forearms

Preist943-thats me too! They look good contracted. But at rest they are short and not very full. :(

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131