over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Let myself go - Adivice needed

ShortMonster

Newbies
Hey everyone, to make a long story short I have a bunch of injuries that caused me to stop training for 3 years. I lost my gains and gained 20lbs of fat (bloated looking stomach 24/7). I started training again about 2 months ago and make great improvements. I'm looking to jump back on cycle EVENTUALLY. But im wondering if i should take fat burners (ephedrine / t3) or just do it naturally. I'm what you would call skinny / fat with a nice amount of muscle in my upper and lower body.

Up to you, but if you've been inactive for this long, 20lbs of body fat will probably melt off you in no time just from cleaning up your diet and adding training and cardio. For me, ECA is just an appetite suppressant and energy booster, not really useful as a fat burner. I typically reserve that stuff for deep into a cut when hunger and energy levels start effecting my every day life and I'm trying to dig as deep as I can.

The time is gonna pass anyway. Don't think about cycles and lifting heavy.
Don't get on the strict diet right now.
If you've been strict and intense before then the those paths have been carved before. Start with moving every joint, every muscle. Do it everyday. Tired, then go through the motion because it's more than doing nothing. Figure out your protein amount and hit that everyday you can. Eat whatever is "so-so" and try to make it fit into the daily calorie. Screw up and back it off the next day.
The biggest thing here is to start to reverse the habits that gradually accumulated to get you where you are now.
Too hard in the paint and you'll back slide. Look at those habits and start to incrementally change them. Good habits snowball quickly if you've been in any form of the lifestyle long enough to get to a great spot.

Depend on personality, I like yo have everything in tact so if I would start I would divide it into three stages,just training will drop few pounds, when that stall just clean up the diet, another few pounds, training clean diet calorie counting another few, training clean diet calorie counting fat burner your top shape.

I was also looking into Clen as well...But i think you're right prob best to do it naturally to start for the next 6 months, see how it goes.

do it naturally, then use extras when you stall. otherwise if you start using everything now, what will you do when you stall? same with calories, start at 3k or however you need to lose weight, don't just drop down to 1500. maybe try to lose 2-3lbs a week to start

How old are you? TRT would make this easier if your natural testosterone levels are low. For me, cutting "naturally" at 44 would mean losing a lot of muscle along with the fat.

Im 32 years old, did a cycle when i was younger which actually did mess up my test levels for a while, my test levels are in the 500s now

TRT is a big commitment for someone your age with normal natural test levels. I got on myself at 33. It was one of the best decisions of my life. I don't mind injecting test for the rest of my life, though, and I never wanted kids.

It's an easier call when you're in your 40s or 50s. You could do fine with cutting naturally (or with fat burners) and running occasional cycles.

TRT is a big commitment for someone your age with normal natural test levels. I got on myself at 33. It was one of the best decisions of my life. I don't mind injecting test for the rest of my life, though, and I never wanted kids.

It's an easier call when you're in your 40s or 50s. You could do fine with cutting naturally (or with fat burners) and running occasional cycles.
Yes my thoughts exactly

without knowing much at all about you, I wouldn't do stimulants etc. just do a good "cutter cycle" or just get on some test. exercise regularly and most importantly eat correctly and voila you will change quickly.
I have a gym buddy that is bout my age (in his early 40's) and he only does 250mg test a week but never misses a workout and eats clean and he stays LEAN and full. he does seem to have decent genetics but not a freak.
he sent me a pic of him on his drive way doing restiance band work out. vascular and full muscles. looks great.
-F2S

If you’re young, your dick works like you want it to, you’re energetic and your test levels are good don’t go on trt, hell don’t even cycle or use any AAS unless you’re a competitor and that’s a whole their convo.

Use HGH/IGF if you want to look better and use MK677 if you want to look bigger, neither has any non recoverable consequences. Any stimulant is a short term booster which there is nothing wrong with but if you want something long term and fool proof/proven I would suggest GH. Not garbage cheap Chinese GH either, get some from a good sponsor known for quality not one known for his low prices that only the new guys use before they realize it’s crap and move on, there is a reason the price is so low.

I wish someone had told me all this before I started using gear....

What I can throw on the table according to my experience is that..you need to take it slow bro..there's no rush. Don't pressure yourself in any way. Slowly dip into it..feel the pleasure and then the drive will slowly come back to you and your heart will be on fire to get the action going.
Don't bother with clenbuterol or any of that other stuff..except for E/C (without the aspirin). Just have fun man..enjoy the pump...the workouts..enjoy eating your favorite food..and everything will come to you :)

MK-677 has shown promise in existing research to both support and increase lean muscle tissue, and improve bone density regardless of age. Best to do it normally to begin for the following a half year.

MK-677 has shown promise in existing research to both support and increase lean muscle tissue, and improve bone density regardless of age. Best to do it normally to begin for the following a half year.

MK-677 makes fat loss difficult for most people. Eating at a deficit is hard enough without an appetite booster.

push as far as possible without using anything … when you jump on something it will be that much better

If you've been strict and intense before then the those paths have been carved before. Start with moving every joint, every muscle. Do it everyday. Tired, then go through the motion because it's more than doing nothing. Figure out your protein amount and hit that everyday you can. Eat whatever is "so-so" and try to make it fit into the daily calorie. Screw up and back it off the next day.
The biggest thing here is to start to reverse the habits that gradually accumulated to get you where you are now.
Too hard in the paint and you'll back slide. Look at those habits and start to incrementally change them. Good habits snowball quickly if you've been in any form of the lifestyle long enough to get to a great spot.

This is the smarter more reasonable approach. But if your up 20lbs your obviously taking in way more calories then your burning off. Motivation is going to be tough since you've gone so .backwards. To get the ball rolling and get some momentum you could go low cal/high protien /low fat/ low carb all through the week. Then sat and Sunday eat the same as you did during the week but add in 200 g of carbs each of those days. You should have some really fast fat loss and some visually changes to get you mentally motivated. Id advise against eca or any fat burner until you exhausted what your diet alone can do for you, but eca does give you a nice boost of energy and does kill your appetite to some degree. I would use it sparingly for now and only use it for those days where you need to help control hunger or if need a energy pick me up.

This is the smarter more reasonable approach. But if your up 20lbs your obviously taking in way more calories then your burning off. Motivation is going to be tough since you've gone so .backwards. To get the ball rolling and get some momentum you could go low cal/high protien /low fat/ low carb all through the week. Then sat and Sunday eat the same as you did during the week but add in 200 g of carbs each of those days. You should have some really fast fat loss and some visually changes to get you mentally motivated. Id advise against eca or any fat burner until you exhausted what your diet alone can do for you, but eca does give you a nice boost of energy and does kill your appetite to some degree. I would use it sparingly for now and only use it for those days where you need to help control hunger or if need a energy pick me up.

Your focus and energy should weigh more greatly on your diet then your weight training and exercises. Some get this backwards and focus too much on the weight training and exercising vs the diet and then get frustrated when they don't see the visual changes they would expect. Get that diet cleaned up and youll be back to your former self and hopefully surpass in no time.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws