over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Let this sink in

exactly. duck eggs, humanofort, egf growth factors and forced rep leg presses are all anyone needs.

500mg christ, dangerous territory your wading into at 2cc per week.

This is uncalled for. Why don't you post a picture right now and shows us how better you look then Emeric. Whatever he is doing is working, You just are a talker and Emeric shows results. That is the bottom line. He is Pro, you are not. Of course you could prove us wrong by showing a picture right now. We will be waiting.

Well all I can say is look to the men in their late 50s, 60s and older that did bodybuilding all their lives and still have their health. Some actually did really well in sports and on the stage. Those guys may have some wisdom that can help guide you in this shit show of a world in which we all live now. There were a few when I was a youbg guy that I looked up to and probably respect even more now decades later.

I only trust myself to make my own bad decisions. But, I have also never been a champion bodybuilder.
Some guys are willing to risk more or even everything

This is uncalled for. Why don't you post a picture right now and shows us how better you look then Emeric. Whatever he is doing is working, You just are a talker and Emeric shows results. That is the bottom line. He is Pro, you are not. Of course you could prove us wrong by showing a picture right now. We will be waiting.
5'6" 230. pretty lean. now what? C4C29C1D-1DD5-4F04-A3E2-E2C5DFE52581.jpeg

the second pic was before i added GH so its about 5 years prior to the first one. so added about 10lbs stage weight. so one at 230 and one at 220. same condition. i'm pushing 50.

Looking thick af bud.

the second pic was before i added GH so its about 5 years prior to the first one. so added about 10lbs stage weight. so one at 230 and one at 220. same condition. i'm pushing 50.

i am from the Dorian era i am not big on pics but if someone calls me out. this thread isnt about me but thanks guys. dont be afraid to call bullshit when you see it. talk the talk, walk the walk.

You got called out for talking shit to a respected member. Even as good as you look, still no need to be condescending to Emeric. At his age, he is still is very impressive and accomplished much. He is an IFBB Pro. Many can't say that. What he is doing is working for him. What your doing is working for you. No need to be disrespectful. Next time If you don't agree to his methods, instead of taking a jab at him, move on. You can always read the board rules on how we are to address each other here. We are to respect each other, even if your opinion varies.

You got called out for talking shit to a respected member. Even as good as you look, still no need to be condescending to Emeric. At his age, he is still is very impressive and accomplished much. He is an IFBB Pro. Many can't say that. What he is doing is working for him. What your doing is working for you. No need to be disrespectful. Next time If you don't agree to his methods, instead of taking a jab at him, move on. You can always read the board rules on how we are to address each other here. We are to respect each other, even if your opinion varies.

you called me out i stepped up. game over.

All I have to say is that I'm forever grateful to have found a place like pro muscle when I did. Anything that was worth learning I picked up from here. And I met some real ass mofos (and of course plenty of fakes) along the way that I could learn from and who have kept me from getting completely lost
Same here brother

Why not do masters nationals?

Nope. I only do the blast and cruise thing for 5 years but I would actually say the opposite. I started way too high and looking back the recent few blasts with a very moderate dose of AAS with a close to perfect setting (diet, sleep, training, and so on) let me made more progress than with the stupidly high dosages I started with years ago.
Yep. I too have made better gains using 1/2 to 1/3 what I had been using. When I got with Phil Hernon he immediately had me change everything. I dropped most of the drugs. I ate a lot less, and I trained less. Guess what happened. I gained muscle! Less drugs, less food, less training and I gained strength and muscle! I have a thread on it here somewhere that I started live at the time.

Apparently I was badly overtrained. All the extra food just made me fat. I was eating 2 huge full chicken breasts 3 times a day, etc. Good food. The extra drugs didn't help me at all. It's why I went to him for help. I had no idea I was so badly overtrained.

ME: Hey Coach No thanks I'm just gonna lift things up and put them down. LOL

BIOGENIX

Yep. I too have made better gains using 1/2 to 1/3 what I had been using. When I got with Phil Hernon he immediately had me change everything. I dropped most of the drugs. I ate a lot less, and I trained less. Guess what happened. I gained muscle! Less drugs, less food, less training and I gained strength and muscle! I have a thread on it here somewhere that I started live at the time.

Apparently I was badly overtrained. All the extra food just made me fat. I was eating 2 huge full chicken breasts 3 times a day, etc. Good food. The extra drugs didn't help me at all. It's why I went to him for help. I had no idea I was so badly overtrained.
Funny bc thats the same experience that I made over the years(y)

Funny bc thats the same experience that I made over the years(y)
When I was younger in college it was so bad that I started losing weight and strength. I cut back and immediately put all the mass and strength back on. I thought I'd learned from that.

Somehow, in my mid 30s, I was overvtrained again. I thought I needed more food and drugs to grow. Never thought I was training too hard. I didn't have a lot of the classic symptoms, I guess I missed it since it crept up on me so slowly that time.

Problem is: everybody think they will be next great bodybuilder until they realise that maybe not. But almost everybody try as hard as they can if he really love this sport (99.9999%). Few years later they see they have no chance but damage is already done. This forum is mostly for serious people who wanna be their best. This also including high doses. I think we all were the same (I was). Why it will never change? Cause nobody know the future. There always will be that question: what if??? Who don't wanna try? All of us wanna excel in this. We live this shit breathe this shit. I even had a dreams that I forgot to take my tan with me. You cant be taking things serious and try half ass. You simply can't and almost everybody will do whatever it takes to get there. We all trying to be one step ahead in front of competition and simply cause the information is very avaliable we know what other people do. Who will do less if the desire to win is so strong? Years later we see things how we should seen them earlier. There is nothing wrong in pursuit of perfection this is our nature. We would never be where we are now if our ancestors thought: I don't need anything else then this cage and spear. Life is good enough. We will always want more, always!!!
VERY true. You have to try. When you feel like (and to a degree do) you owe your life to bodybuilding....you have to try.

In my opinion you looked better before GH, with thinner skin.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear