over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Let this sink in

I've posted this before, not sure many agree .

I don't think it's just the aas that are unhealthy, but carrying so much weight. That could be all muscle, or"bulking" and getting fat having a high BMI

Guy a 190 lbs on 1 g tren 8 percent
Guy b 240 lbs in 1 g tren at 8 percent
Guy c 240lbs on 1 g tren at 13 percent

Who is "abusing gear more? Guy a, he is only 190

But who has the best blood work most likely? Guy a, because he is carrying less unnatural weight.

A guy 190 abusing gear is probably damaging himself less than a bigger guy who may actually need that much gear, simply because he is closer to having a healthy BMI.

Nothing contradictory about my assessment on steroids. How many people spend years studying, training hard learning about how to eat and maximizing their true natural ability to get big and strong before using steroids? Few from my perspective as AS are quicker and easier. And many/most people that i have seen use them, appear to be well within what can be done naturally.

From you statement then i am guessing that you have forsaken the living in building and have gone back to the superior way of foraging for food to survive? Or are you taking the easy way out like the rest of us lazy people and seek shelter and grocery stores.

- You are arguing (correct me if I'm confused) that when there are opportunities to make things easier, drugs, people, in overall, do not delve that deeply into diet and training. That is, they become lazier. Laziness is good for these people?

Pro athletes, apart from their genetics, are maximizing everything: diet, training and drugs, they are not lazy.

There is a very famous mathematician who used and defended the use of amphetamines. He lived many years. Ayn Rand could be another example of someone hardworking who takes advantage of amphetamines to expand her intellectual potential.

Most amphetamine users are not bringing anything better to the world or their lives, they are not creating anything, they are only escaping their problems in a superficial way.

- No one can escape their conditioning, I borned and I was educated and indoctrinated to survive in a type of society where very different skills are needed from those of a hunter-gatherer.

Could I move to a tribe somewhere far away on the planet? Yes, but the price to pay would be too high and not worth it (it is called homeostasis, resistance to change).

Also, at no time have I said that I want to live as a hunter-gatherer (again, due to my intellectual and physical conditioning), I only said that evolution or progress are illusions.

I am an anti natalist and do not consider living or existing to be a miracle or a blessing.

I am an anti natalist and do not consider living or existing to be a miracle or a blessing.
I consider living to be a pretty damn big blessing. When you face losing it, you realize just how important it is. My faith has always been weak and I still fear the possibility that when you die that is the end of you forever. Oblivion and void.

I like how the movie Wall-E depicts the future of man. I agree that man's evolutionary tech advancements can go too far.

- You are arguing (correct me if I'm confused) that when there are opportunities to make things easier, drugs, people, in overall, do not delve that deeply into diet and training. That is, they become lazier. Laziness is good for these people?

Pro athletes, apart from their genetics, are maximizing everything: diet, training and drugs, they are not lazy.

There is a very famous mathematician who used and defended the use of amphetamines. He lived many years. Ayn Rand could be another example of someone hardworking who takes advantage of amphetamines to expand her intellectual potential.

Most amphetamine users are not bringing anything better to the world or their lives, they are not creating anything, they are only escaping their problems in a superficial way.

- No one can escape their conditioning, I borned and I was educated and indoctrinated to survive in a type of society where very different skills are needed from those of a hunter-gatherer.

Could I move to a tribe somewhere far away on the planet? Yes, but the price to pay would be too high and not worth it (it is called homeostasis, resistance to change).

Also, at no time have I said that I want to live as a hunter-gatherer (again, due to my intellectual and physical conditioning), I only said that evolution or progress are illusions.

People don't become lazier it is ingrained in the species to start. Making things easier is a way of life. I do it all the time. I worked invested for a while and now never have to work again.

Pro athletes are maximizing things to make more money so they have an easier life when they retire and can do as they please. Most all pros quit playing in the sport they made money in when they retire and don't do it for fun because they wanted the money and fame. Working hard short term at what you want is easier(lazier) then working away day after day till you die.

People usually take amphetamines because they like the way it feels at the time and ignore long term consequences. Same thing many AS users do. Doing what you want at the moment is an easy way out. And people always make excuses for doing as they please. As trying to justify ones actions is easier in the long run they doing what takes time and work. If a person smokes till they are older then most and uses that as a defenses. The fact is they could probably have lived far longer if they hadn't smoked at all.

homeostasis, resistance to change is also called being lazy as change is work. And changing and going into an unknown and unfamiliar area can be scary. Why do so many people stay in bad relationships and jobs. The sucky world we know is not as scary as the unknown. So we are back to lazy and fear again.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws