over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

lethargic/depressed

usmctrainer

Registered
taking tren E 250, just switched test E 500 from test C 500, anadrol 50, took npp for a couple weeks and stopped due to ED issues. TNE 50 split dose, and igf. I was just prescribed antidepressants, adderal, and klonopin. i feel like i get gains during the week then loose on the weekends bc i bartend firday and saturday. with almost no sleep on weekends i feel like thats really fuckin me up plus while on shift im not able to consume calories constantly so im extremely fuckin irritable. about to run some GH. any feedback on this or how i can change the lethargic. im going to stop tren once something comes through just bc im a mean prick on it and thats not worth it to me. any feedback would be fuckin fantastic brothers

Get off of everything.

Just use 750 Test a week.

Report back in 2-3 weeks regarding how you feel

What meds you on? Effexor had me groggy, u till I got up to 150mg dAy. I'm trying welbutrin but it's not doing much for me. Yea get off tren. That's not good to be on in a mentally fragil state.

T

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol so you get zero sleep and youre lethargic and think THIS is the right time to hop on some GH?
maybe you should read up on what GH does :banghead:

try t3 instead
most people i know get lethargic as hell from running tren longer than a couple weeks

lethargic as in sleeping 10 hours a day and still falling asleep at work

tren seems to take a toll on the body over time and imo does so by lowering t3. drastically. t3 fixed all my tren-problems

Last edited:
yeah i get a little stubborn. im well aware of what everything does i appreciate the feedback. ive just never had that interaction from tren before though. also not on AI's got some T3. and for this last guy, im certainly not new at this ghbrasnpanties. appreciate u other brothers. id had to just get only on test again though. what if i dropped everything upped test to 750 and added some masteron?

You should come off all gear. Take your prescription medicines get your mental health straight out. After you get well. You can start back
slow work up to a tolerable dos.

well i have been on these medications for quite some time. given there has been periods when i wont be taking it. but never had issues? i think the one factor thats different is this tren E

as others have said, i would really cut out some of the things you are taking. i mean the combo of adderall, klonopin, and anti depressant alone doesn't seem right to me. trust me man i was a hard core drug addict and have taken that exact combo of meds while being on tren and test and now that im 2 years clean and can look back on it, i know sure as hell it wasn't a good combo. maybe go to a different doctor? i dont know man, but adding more shit in there to counter act the sides youre getting from everything else is not the right thing to do.

Androl will make you lethargic after a few weeks, tren doesn't help with the Broken sleep. Gh will be the finall nail in the coffin. Winter doesn't help at all either with the lack of sunlight. I would just drop back to 500 test for now, try to get some good sleep when you can and start again in month or 2 when energy levels pick up. Your probably find your training actually improves due to new found energy

Minus the prescription drugs and bartending thing this is the situation I've just come out of. Feel a lot better for cruising. Was over due anyway. I was on 100 adrol 350 tren a and about 1g of test with a lot of gh peptides. Kept the peps in and they're is still a little lethargy but I'm willing to live with it. More the winter blues then the peps I think though as I was fine using then in the summer and suffer from that sad bullshit in winter anyway wich makes any gear or gh lethargy 10x worse

Last edited:
My cure to lethargic depression is a blend of Maeng Da and Bali from Dr. Queefer's undergroundsupps.com.
Never fails!!! :D

Straight up brother, more drugs equals more issues...always! If your going to run anything I would say stay on maintenance doses of test, either cyp or enanthate and get your mental/emotional state balanced. You'll have more solid gains and you'll be happier. Good luck and peace,
M2M :cool:

taking tren E 250, just switched test E 500 from test C 500, anadrol 50, took npp for a couple weeks and stopped due to ED issues. TNE 50 split dose, and igf. I was just prescribed antidepressants, adderal, and klonopin. i feel like i get gains during the week then loose on the weekends bc i bartend firday and saturday. with almost no sleep on weekends i feel like thats really fuckin me up plus while on shift im not able to consume calories constantly so im extremely fuckin irritable. about to run some GH. any feedback on this or how i can change the lethargic. im going to stop tren once something comes through just bc im a mean prick on it and thats not worth it to me. any feedback would be fuckin fantastic brothers

Its time to come off everything. I would ditch the TREN and ANADROL immediately. You could keep the TEST going for awhile but I would come
it too eventually.

Drop the test to 250 run the tren at 500 and see how you feel. Many express worse sides when the test is higher than tren

That's a scary cocktail of psych meds. I won't go I to my story but if you are a member at Dat B Trues forum you can find it in the health and wellness section. I fought the battle for many years and they came very close to killing me with a very similar cocktail of meds. If you are not a member PM me and we will talk I have been where you are.

Two weeks of NPP was not your problem of ED.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear