over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lethargic from serostim

gunz78

Registered
I’m 40 years old with about 20 years of cycling experience. Now that I’m getting older I felt compelled to become wiser. So I took a 6 month break from everything and got full panel blood work done. Hard to believe everything came back for the most part ok with the exception of my testosterone which came back at 72 and should be between 250-900... anyway I’m back on full cycle just test, tren, and gh... and damn 6ius per day I can barely keep my eyes open I’m tired all day. Now I know some might think this is a heavy dose but I’ve been as high as 9ius... anyone got a hidden remedy to combat this lethargic feeling all day?

Reduce the dose and slowly increase. If sides reoccur, drop it again and come back up slowly.

Or just reduce the dose.

You just jumped on 6iu pharmacy grade...yeah you'll be sleepy.

My 18iu a day of sero had me sleeping for 16 hours.

Yeah man that's normal, just reduce the dose. I just started on 4iu and was yawning through my workout today...Idk if its even worth it to be honest lol

Yeah man that's normal, just reduce the dose. I just started on 4iu and was yawning through my workout today...Idk if its even worth it to be honest lol

Doesn't last forever.

6iu a day is a significant dose - and some will get substantial side effects from it. I sometimes feel lethargy on 2iu ED of serostim. I'd imagine it'd be very noticeable for me on 6iu ED.

I’m 40 years old with about 20 years of cycling experience. Now that I’m getting older I felt compelled to become wiser. So I took a 6 month break from everything and got full panel blood work done. Hard to believe everything came back for the most part ok with the exception of my testosterone which came back at 72 and should be between 250-900... anyway I’m back on full cycle just test, tren, and gh... and damn 6ius per day I can barely keep my eyes open I’m tired all day. Now I know some might think this is a heavy dose but I’ve been as high as 9ius... anyone got a hidden remedy to combat this lethargic feeling all day?

Serostim is strong. For replacement you don't need more than 2iu and even for muscle building I think 4iu is plenty. I would ramp up slowly and not take 6iu. I hear that Serostim doesn't last more than a week in the fridge as it was designed to be used in a day or 2 ( don't know the validity). maybe devide a bottle into 5 days. Also, multiple times a day is better.

2-3 iu of serostim is more than enough. your just waisting money and sleeping at this point

Make espresso shots your friend.

I'm taking 6iu plus 25mg mk and without espresso shots I wouldn't make it past noon.

it vtakes a little while but it goes away. First time I ran GH I was sleepy for the first couple weeks but then subsided. Now I never get it

With HGH, I take the minimum amount to get decent results but not so much to get the lethargy side effects. I've found I do well at 1.6 IU/day (that's a 10IU vial/week). Still, when I first go on the HGH, I will get that initial lethargy. However, as others have stated, drop the dose and bring it up slowly (or drop the dose completely). It does seem to abate with a few weeks' time.

Serostim is strong. For replacement you don't need more than 2iu and even for muscle building I think 4iu is plenty. I would ramp up slowly and not take 6iu. I hear that Serostim doesn't last more than a week in the fridge as it was designed to be used in a day or 2 ( don't know the validity). maybe devide a bottle into 5 days. Also, multiple times a day is better.

You don't use the water it comes with. Buy bac water

Work the dose up.

I won an overall and had 4 weeks until Nats and wanted to fill back out/lose some more fat at the same time. Immediately threw in 8iu/day and even splitting it up into 1.5iu shots, the water retention and lethargy was real. Whereas when I worked it up over all of prep, minimal sides.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws