over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lethargy, bloodwork

honestly sounds like my symptoms from iron defeciency anemia. Started supplementing an iron supplement and felt leaps better a month a 2 down the road. Every cycle, post and during those numbers off were always way low, even just on straight trt those were always off, the mch, rdw, mcv. Just a basic iron supplement helped me out tremendously.

Try increasing sodium for a week or so and see what happens. Your sodium might be “normal”….but these valsur are based off of an average of persons who are sick and receiving treatment. Therefore….not necessarily ideal numbers for a lean, hard training perish. Easy thing to check. Stan efferding is a big fan. So is Dr James DiNicolantonio Who is the author of a pretty eye opening book called the salt fix. He advises top levels athletes on hydration procedures etc. Don’t forget about potassium and iodine too. Iodine is crucial for thyroid function. 6490A72E-F3D8-4847-A0CE-DF25CD9A6215.png 00A77488-2CBE-4FDC-80E3-F4DCCEDBFC66.png

I haven't. Always assumed apnea was for the bigger guys (in general).
Nope. Anyone with a neck approaching 18 inches has a much increased likelihood, regardless of bodyfat levels. It’s actually more prevalent in muscular necks than in fat ones

The doctor did finally reply and was mostly worried about my TSH being high. I've read it can be high when taking blood in the early morning fasted. She wants me to stop taking the test boosters (I told her I take legal prohormones to explain why my test is 4400 when I really take prop); then re-test.

If my thyroid was a little slow and I was prescribed thyroid what would the benefits and negative be? Health wise, body composition wise?

I feel pretty good now despite getting 5hrs sleep a night lately due to work schedule. I think my past issues were due to drinking too much water and sodium was low.

I know some use thyroid but have heard it can be catabolic? I'm already pretty lean 185 and maintenance is 3k calories so thats my bodyweight x16 so doesn't seem my metabolism is slow. I'm not really active other than 3x40 cardio session in addition to low volume training.

I would think at 185 if my thryroid was slow I'd gain weight at 3k. Running 350prop ew and 50 drol pre workout btw

The doctor did finally reply and was mostly worried about my TSH being high. I've read it can be high when taking blood in the early morning fasted. She wants me to stop taking the test boosters (I told her I take legal prohormones to explain why my test is 4400 when I really take prop); then re-test.

If my thyroid was a little slow and I was prescribed thyroid what would the benefits and negative be? Health wise, body composition wise?

I feel pretty good now despite getting 5hrs sleep a night lately due to work schedule. I think my past issues were due to drinking too much water and sodium was low.

I know some use thyroid but have heard it can be catabolic? I'm already pretty lean 185 and maintenance is 3k calories so thats my bodyweight x16 so doesn't seem my metabolism is slow. I'm not really active other than 3x40 cardio session in addition to low volume training.

I would think at 185 if my thryroid was slow I'd gain weight at 3k. Running 350prop ew and 50 drol pre workout btw
You’ll have to get free t3 and free t4 (and ideally also reverse t3) tested and if your free t3 is below optimal, I’d take thyroid hormone

I was a zombie until I added T3 and now I’m taking 37.5mcg per day and feel perfect. It’s only catabolic if you use enough that you’re producing supraphysiological amounts of thyroid hormone. If you only take enough to prevent a deficiency, then you’re golden.

My TSH was like 9 in my 20's (lots of thyroid issues in my family) so I've been on 150mcg of synthroid for about 15 years. Changed my life. I'd probably be on the fence about starting thyroid meds or not with a TSH of 3.5. I'd maybe get bloods done a few more times.

I wouldn't really worry about the catabolic thing because you would be trying to get your TSH normal, and not hyperthyroid. I mean bodybuilders who have TSH levels of 1.5-2.5 are taking it and getting sub 0.5 TSH levels, rapid heart beat, all kinds of issues. You would only take enough to be "optimal/normal".

Evertime I've worked long hours. Slept under 6hrs a night, while lifting to failure 4x a week and cardio (mtb 3x a week) I've eventually crashed and burned. It started with ignoring fatigue. What helped is backing of a day in the gym (DC 3 way to DC 2way) and getting at least 7hrs of sleep twice a week. Obviously more sleep is better. But in peak time work is work.

To start with I would see, not to scare you, a hematologist/ oncologist.

Thank you for the replies. Does taking gh 3 iu Ed decrease thyroid? Wondering if that is why I may be out of range. I think I've seen posts about taking t4 with gh

To start with I would see, not to scare you, a hematologist/ oncologist.
What about the blood work would make you think it may be something along those lines? It was pretty good based on the last test just slightly high TSH and high prolactin a bit probably from AAS. The extreme fatigue has went away since I stopped overdoing the water and sodium

Thank you for the replies. Does taking gh 3 iu Ed decrease thyroid? Wondering if that is why I may be out of range. I think I've seen posts about taking t4 with gh
When using gh your body converts T4 to T3 at a quicker rate.

Nope. Anyone with a neck approaching 18 inches has a much increased likelihood, regardless of bodyfat levels. It’s actually more prevalent in muscular necks than in fat ones
Yep, got diagnosed w/ sleep apnea when my neck was 19.5-20”. It’s now 22”. Had to buy new chains cause my necklaces turned into chokers! 😤

Cage

What about the blood work would make you think it may be something along those lines? It was pretty good based on the last test just slightly high TSH and high prolactin a bit probably from AAS. The extreme fatigue has went away since I stopped overdoing the water and sodium
They are a blood doctor. Their speciality = blood. And you have a heap of blood data that’s all, just thinking out loud . . . a generalist might be missing something. Was not thinking cancer!

Sleep apnea would be the easiest to diagnose and remedy. I was diagnosed about 6 years ago. Not fat, but I do have an 18+ neck. On the flip side I know skinny, thin necked people with apnea too. My doc told me that for the most part blame your parents for apnea.
A cpap changed my quality of life. I would definitely look into that. Apnea causes many more problems than just being tired.

I agree that sleep apnea is worth checking for.

Just because you're not big doesn't preclude you from it. My direct manager is 6'2", probably 175lbs., and his sleep apnea was so severe he recently had surgery for it.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws