over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lethargy From Prami?

M1T

Registered
I'm currently on test cyp and 600mg ew of a nandro blend. I started to experience deca dick so I got some prami to combat prolactin. I'm taking. 5 mg ed 1 hr before going to bed. Deca dick went away after days and then some. My wife is very happy. The only issue is I feel hungover the first couple hours I'm awake. Not to the point of not functioning but tired and slow. Is this normal with prami? Will the lethargy eventually wear off or can I expect it to last the whole time I take it?

It's best to start out at .25mg each night and they slowly work up to 1mg.

What you are feeling is normal and the sides will go away with time. I used to take Prami for RLS for years then they came out with requip and I switched. Once I started using Deca I tried to go back on Prami but I just couldn't take waking up and not knowing where I was and feeling like a zombie all morning so I switched to Caber.

Try taking your Prami a few hours before bed and that may help you fell less in a fog when you wake up. If after 3 weeks or so you still feel the same I would suggest you change to Caber.

Thanks for the info. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't just me. I'm definitely going to try it a couple hours sooner and see if that helps. It works great but definitely makes me cloudy. I would switch to caber if I could find a legit source. Hopefully the sides will go away and I'll be all good.

Are you taking Tabs or a liquid?

Perhaps you should lower your dose to .25mg for a week and then increase back to .5mg

I'm taking liquid dosed at 2mg/ml. I've been taking. 5 for a week now and lethargy wasn't to bad today. Thinking of bumping up to .75 in a few days and see how that goes.

At your dose of deca .5mg should be good enough. I can run 800mg and .5mg suffices for me. Prami does seem to require a good 7-8 hours of sleep or you have lethargy and grogginess. I find it helps to take it a couple hours before bed and waking up isn't too bad. And the effects do seem to diminish with time.

I'll stick with the. 5 as long as I don't have a limp noodle. If I notice any problems then I'll try and bump it up. Sleeps tough for me because of the work schedule I have and the baby. I get a solid 6-6 1/2hrs anyway. Like I said the lethargy was considerably less today. Thanks everyone for the solid input. It's much appreciated.

Prami is potent bro, start low and work your way up till u can handle the sides.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131