over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lethargy from superdrol or just sick?

TrenBrah

Registered
So over the last couple of days I have come down with a bit of a cold, but I also have been running superdrol (on day 12 @ 20mg).

I have been insanely tired the last couple of days. At first I attributed it to being sick, but now I think it might be the SD.

I have gotten lethargy on other orals, but this is insane. I cannot function at work and had to take a sick day today. I am hoping it's just my cold (possibly a fever), but if I still feel tired on Sunday gonna discontinue SD.

I seriously could sleep all day. No matter how much sleep I get, I am tired. And no matter how much caffein I have, I am still tired. Shit is ridiculous.

It's all the superdrol... all down to that... it will only get worst. I think I lasted 2 weeks before getting fed up.

I think you need to take a big step back and look at where you are , where you want to be and where you are at.

Seriously bud look at what you have posted the last couple weeks , it all points to a decline in your health !!
look at all the symtoms you are having , are they just happenings in life of is it side effects of your drug choices and use , could they be linked to poor nutrition or over training ?

I don't think you are on the right path to anywhere but poor health brother.

sometimes we need to stop , step back get our shit in line with our mind and make sure everything all adds up , you can't go into battle with a half cocked attitude and fly by the seat of your pants mantality , that never ends well

I think you need to take a big step back and look at where you are , where you want to be and where you are at.

Seriously bud look at what you have posted the last couple weeks , it all points to a decline in your health !!
look at all the symtoms you are having , are they just happenings in life of is it side effects of your drug choices and use , could they be linked to poor nutrition or over training ?

sometimes we need to stop , step back get our shit in line with our mind and make sure everything all adds up , you can't go into battle with a half cocked attitude and fly by the seat of your pants mantality , that never ends well

Very true. THe only problems I have had in the past year are loss of libido (which I finally figured out was from NPP, just started caber and can feel libido coming back already), and this.

Gonna stop SD though, and now that I am on caber, all my problems should be solved. Not saying anything of this wasn't a wake up call. Gotta pay more attention to side effects of the shit I take though.

Having cycled Superdrol only once, I did not have much if any lethargy. As far as side effects go, I had a minor increase in LDL's, slight increase in BP (which could be attributed to other things) and that was about it.

While I didn't have any more energy from the use, it did make me stronger, a little more hot-headed, and it also made other things I do leisurly in life like playing basketball better. I could jump much higher while I was on cycle.

After use, I did lose that extra height in jump, and the supernatural feeling of being able to lift more reps and heavier weight went down as well. In short, I don't feel it was worth it. The advantages it gave you only lasted as long as the cycle did. I mean, benefits while on it was great, and low side effects. But I just don't see how it serves any good if you are only as good as the compound lasts in you.

Id rather cycle something that has benefits long after the cycle has ended. I guess if you are a lifter and you're ever in a situation where you need a brief period to lift more or gain unordinary amount of muscle in a short period of time, then yes, its an advantage there. Class reunions, a woman you want to impress, that sort of thing.

Sorry for the rant, but I just didn't see a Superdrol cycle as worth much, a month of greatness, then a return to the real world.

If I was mysteriously dying during a Superdrol cycle, I wouldn't be able to tell the difference between that and a normal Superdrol cycle.
That stuff is poison, and your body treats it as such. Gains were phenomenal, but so temporary (for me anyway). Not worth it in the end.
I thought of doing it again a few times and then thought long and hard about why I use AAS in the first place... I would like it think it somehow increases my well being, as in I am happy making progress and looking fit. If the drug makes me feel like crap the entire time, then the look it created slowly fades away, it just doesn't add up for me.
I stick to compounds that don't make me feel bad now.

True words. ^^^^^^^ I know that you are trying to give it your all to be the best you can. You are busting your ass to get somewhere. What you are experiencing is normal. We have all been there. Its called......... I wanna be a big MOTHER FUCKER AND STRONG AS SHIT DAMMIT!

As many would say. Gunsmith put it very eloquently...... "Dont worry It will come" Im not going to say you are barking up the wrong tree with what you do. I dont even know you! But it takes one to know one brother..... sometimes one step back is actually making 2 steps forward.

Whatever your goal is...........Being in a rush to get it is never the best bet! I know..... that sucks! BUT..... It sucks for all of us NOT just you. The best thing you can do in my humble opinion is train faithfully every week. Keep your diet to the best of your ability. And dont be so quick with any chemical that promises change to the point where you look past your health.

Most of them dissapoint anyway. Its the man that feels comfortable in his own skin that is the happiest!

SD is harsh on your liver and kidneys as well. After seeing what my best friend went through on his first run with SD, he and I came to the conclusion that it wasn't worth it. Yes strength gains are out of this world, but he was complaining of back pain(kidney) and his eyes are skin started to turn yellow as well. Piss was almost brown. Discontinue the SD bro. It's not worth it if your health is declining quickly.

lethargy can happen on SD especially in the absense of test.

also SD is a very carb hungry compound, lots of guys find they need to pound carbs on SD or else they feel like crap. I think SD is not only a potent oral, but also acts as a GDA.

Nothing I've taken has ever made me as tired as SD. It might as well have been marketed as a sleep aid

Where you on the NPP when your sex drive was dead or were you describing residual affects?

What brand of superdrol are you on?

Personally I love the results of superdrol and I feel fine on it. Having said that, it is terrible for my lipids and liver enzymes so I'll be finishing what I have left of it and not using it again. My experience was with Super-DMZ. What I have left is 4 weeks of MDrol, which from what I hear is lower quality unfortunately.

Where you on the NPP when your sex drive was dead or were you describing residual affects?

Yes, I am still on NPP. I just started my cycle 2.5 weeks ago. Ran SD for 11 days or so before I stopped it.

What brand of superdrol are you on?

Personally I love the results of superdrol and I feel fine on it. Having said that, it is terrible for my lipids and liver enzymes so I'll be finishing what I have left of it and not using it again. My experience was with Super-DMZ. What I have left is 4 weeks of MDrol, which from what I hear is lower quality unfortunately.

I was running CEL mdrol. I have actually heard the opposite, that m drol is much stronger than any of the current SD clones.

I learned a lesson with this cycle though. I started a cycle and introduced NPP, SD, and accutane, all of which I had never used.

So when I started to get sides, I had no idea what was causing what. Took me 3 weeks to figure out my libido problems were from Accutane. I am still not 100% sure, but discontinued it today so I will know soon.

In the future, I will not be running more than one new compound a cycle.

I was running CEL mdrol. I have actually heard the opposite, that m drol is much stronger than any of the current SD clones.

I learned a lesson with this cycle though. I started a cycle and introduced NPP, SD, and accutane, all of which I had never used.

So when I started to get sides, I had no idea what was causing what. Took me 3 weeks to figure out my libido problems were from Accutane. I am still not 100% sure, but discontinued it today so I will know soon.

In the future, I will not be running more than one new compound a cycle.

Well I'm glad to hear that about Mdrol since as mentioned that's what I have left, and recently just googling reviews they have seemed good, but in the past almost everything I read about Mdrol was that it made people feel like shit without giving that great of results. Super-DMZ seemed to have fantastic reviews all around and I definitely liked the results from that.

What was your dose of the Mdrol?

By the way be careful with the accutane. There have been a few thousand cases reported of accutane use causing ulcerative colitis.

Well I'm glad to hear that about Mdrol since as mentioned that's what I have left, and recently just googling reviews they have seemed good, but in the past almost everything I read about Mdrol was that it made people feel like shit without giving that great of results. Super-DMZ seemed to have fantastic reviews all around and I definitely liked the results from that.

What was your dose of the Mdrol?

By the way be careful with the accutane. There have been a few thousand cases reported of accutane use causing ulcerative colitis.

Dose was 10mg the first week, 20mg the second. I have put on 15 lbs in the last 3.5 weeks. I did come out of a cut and straight into bulking, but I would say I have not put on any significant amount of fat since I stopped cutting and am up 17 lbs which is fucking insane.

So over the last couple of days I have come down with a bit of a cold, but I also have been running superdrol (on day 12 @ 20mg).

I have been insanely tired the last couple of days. At first I attributed it to being sick, but now I think it might be the SD.

I have gotten lethargy on other orals, but this is insane. I cannot function at work and had to take a sick day today. I am hoping it's just my cold (possibly a fever), but if I still feel tired on Sunday gonna discontinue SD.

I seriously could sleep all day. No matter how much sleep I get, I am tired. And no matter how much caffein I have, I am still tired. Shit is ridiculous.

It could be either honestly. Some do complain of lethargy with Superdrol when they go much above 10mg daily.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws