over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lethargy from Winstrol Depot

CockneyBoy7

Registered
Anyone ever experience lethargy from winstrol depot? I have been taking oil based winstrol for about 5 days now so I'm not even sure it has kicked in yet.. Strength is up but I am also on test e 500mg a week and hgh 5iu a day.. Have been on the hgh for a few months and the test e for 4 weeks, I have been crazy tired since yesterday and unmotivated to get out of bed, once I work out I am fine and have energy... Any thoughts?

Anyone ever experience lethargy from winstrol depot? I have been taking oil based winstrol for about 5 days now so I'm not even sure it has kicked in yet.. Strength is up but I am also on test e 500mg a week and hgh 5iu a day.. Have been on the hgh for a few months and the test e for 4 weeks, I have been crazy tired since yesterday and unmotivated to get out of bed, once I work out I am fine and have energy... Any thoughts?

Are you running an AI. Could be your E spiking or possibly you are just catching a bug?

after about 4 weeks I start to feel that way, but in 5 days I highly doubt it... post more in detail what your complete cycle is, what changes have your made AI gear gh ect

I have been taking kefies 5iu everydau right before bed since December, started testoviron 250mg twice a week 4 weeks ago with arimidex .25mg Ed, started winstrol oil based 5 days ago at 50mg a day.. Diet is consistent, I haven't really changed much, would the winstrol make me require much more calories? I mean I'm cutting but that's what it feels like, like I'm not getting enough nutrition

I have been taking kefies 5iu everydau right before bed since December, started testoviron 250mg twice a week 4 weeks ago with arimidex .25mg Ed, started winstrol oil based 5 days ago at 50mg a day.. Diet is consistent, I haven't really changed much, would the winstrol make me require much more calories? I mean I'm cutting but that's what it feels like, like I'm not getting enough nutrition

How much food are you eating during the cut? How many calories

How much food are you eating during the cut? How many calories

Around 2000-2500 depending if a workout day or not with post work out shake... I get a high amount of protein and moderate fats, carbs come from natural sources such as yams and squash I do not eat grains or gluten so a lot of meat veg fruits seeds and nuts are the staples

Well at least you are getting a good amount of calories in

Yeah calories are good I'm losing around 2-3 lbs a week with cardio only 2-3 days per week.. What's strange is the loss of motivation and lethargy is just in the morning once up and awake completely I am fine, I have been having a little trouble sleeping since first injection also but it doesn't make sense because it wouldn't kick in that quick.. Maybe it's all I'm my head lol.. I will keep pushing through

Yeah calories are good I'm losing around 2-3 lbs a week with cardio only 2-3 days per week.. What's strange is the loss of motivation and lethargy is just in the morning once up and awake completely I am fine, I have been having a little trouble sleeping since first injection also but it doesn't make sense because it wouldn't kick in that quick.. Maybe it's all I'm my head lol.. I will keep pushing through

Or maybe you just are fighting a cold. When I get sick the mornings are the worst for sure

I had the same issue. Fact is I always have that issue with dht based aas and actually all aas except test. It happens to me for roughly one to two weeks then it goes away. I am convinced that its just the change in hormonal level and then I level out and then I'm fine.

I had the same issue. Fact is I always have that issue with dht based aas and actually all aas except test. It happens to me for roughly one to two weeks then it goes away. I am convinced that its just the change in hormonal level and then I level out and then I'm fine.

That could be

Yeah things haven't been too bad today, strength is definitely climbing as well as endurance, pumps are getting to be painful but I love it.. Thanks got all the help guys!!

might wanna try donating blood, sometimes your RBC count gets high and a good "oil change" if you will helps a ton. I usually donate twice to 3 times while on cycle.

I dont get tired, but my joints sure do ache on winny.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131