over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lethargy solutions?

mewalrus

Registered
Anyone else get really lethargic on cycle. What are some non cns stimulant remedies. Part of my problem may be that I am 4 months free of a 4 year stimulant bender. I know thats not the only reason for me being lethargic.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

Oh yea. Not so bad if I'm not dieting as I can hit a bit of chocolate or a donut in emergencies. When cutting I've decided to keep dose lower as there really is no way around it without loading up on stims and even they stop working after a while. It's 10x worse when you eat clean.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Damn! I thought something was wrong with me...

Stims don't do crap... Basically walk around in a shit mood and fog. Fighting a yawn all day.

But then cant sleep at night...

Oh yea. Not so bad if I'm not dieting as I can hit a bit of chocolate or a donut in emergencies. When cutting I've decided to keep dose lower as there really is no way around it without loading up on stims and even they stop working after a while. It's 10x worse when you eat clean.

So your saying it is low blood sugar, i was thinking that might be it. Ive been staying really low on carbs trying to bring the sixpack out, its faintly there but hiding.

Maybe i need to up my workload a bunch so i can eat more carbs. I know this will work to lose the fat its just hard for me to find the time right now.

Last edited:
So your saying it is low blood sugar, i was thinking that might be it. Ive been staying really low on carbs trying to bring the sixpack out, its faintly there but hiding.

Maybe i need to up my workload a bunch so i can eat more carbs. I know this will work to lose the fat its just hard for me to find the time right now.

Don't know about low blood sugar as such, just the body drags ass in a calorie deficit and with gear it gets worse. Dropping fats and upping carbs helps a lot for me though and fat loss just as quick if not quicker

I do but i think its ok if i sleep on my side or stomache. Wife kicks me if im on my back because of snoring.

Any of you use a cpapp? Maybe i should get one

One of my sleep issues now is odd... I go into this half dreaming half awake state almost like I am thinking about something but also dreaming. I am 100% sure I must be talking out loud almost the whole time. It sucks... can't finish a dream but also can't remember the thoughts or get normal sleep

But the results are getting silly ha so trying to put up with it

Any chance it might be your fat calories, might be to low? Happens to me if i go to low in fats, i get lethargic on the 2nd or 3rd day

Any chance it might be your fat calories, might be to low? Happens to me if i go to low in fats, i get lethargic on the 2nd or 3rd day

I eat loads of fat, only thing I track is carbs and make sure I get enough protein. I always buy the highest fat everything. Low fat kills people worst diet mistake imho.

I eat loads of fat, only thing I track is carbs and make sure I get enough protein. I always buy the highest fat everything. Low fat kills people worst diet mistake imho.

Depends on the individual. High fat diets do nothing but bloat me, make me feel like shit and give me unnecessary calories that could be invested in carbs. When cutting them fats are gone day one. Just a little fish oil, evening primrose oil and lots of lovely carbs. Feel and look much better.

That is normal

"If you never take the chance to fail at something you will never taste success"!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131