over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Letrazole or Arimidex for Dbol bloat?

try both and see which works better. i think the letro is overkill tho if its just bloat.

try both and see which works better. i think the letro is overkill tho if its just bloat.

Why so? I was thinking something small like .25mg EOD. My preferred sponsor carries letro but not armidex. I'm not set on that though and would love to learn more.

letro is suppose to eliminate something like 98% of all estrogen... and i think a lil bit of estro is good for u.

arimidex is all you need. never used letro, but it always seems like overkill.

Why so? I was thinking something small like .25mg EOD. My preferred sponsor carries letro but not armidex. I'm not set on that though and would love to learn more.

Letro is fine. Arimidex is more popular but I used letro years ago and had no problems. From what I remember .25mg eod sounds about right. Ha I can't remember if I used .25 eod or ed but I was using 1g a week of test. You may be able to get by with even less.

Last edited:
Trying both is a good idea - people differ in their responses.

Letro's potency is sometimes overstated, though it is stronger mg. for mg. than arimidex.

In men, letro at 2.5mg per day cuts estradiol by about 2/3 vs. 1/3 for arimidex. There was recently a thread about this, citing some studies.

A dose like 0.25mg per day of letro is very reasonable. I'm taking that now (against test-e and masteron) and doing well - libido, no joint problems, all good. I prefer letro or aromasin to arimidex, but have no big issues w arimidex.

Either is good. Most get Adex because of availibilty and price.

adex is suppose to increase free test and improve igf1 levels also. i guess more benefit from using adex, but to each their own.

Been using letro @ .6 mg. eod for about a week, good results. Using about 1200mg a week of test E and tren. No joint pain and no loss of libido, but also using prami at 1mg day to combat the tren sides. Keep you up to date...

I used Letro for a bit and absolutely loved it. I'm currently using ADex and that seems to work as well.

I didn't use Letro for an incredibly long amount of time, as I was concerned about how much Estro that it gets rid of I think 98% sounds about right. I figured over a prolonged period of time it could create more problems.

Hope that helps out a bit.

-Huge

Start with .25mg EOD and see how I react from there?

Last edited:
i wouldnt take anything for bloat if your not gettin gyno.....just gonna hinder your gains....lower sodium and pound more water....bloat will go away...dont worry about that

i wouldnt take anything for bloat if your not gettin gyno.....just gonna hinder your gains....lower sodium and pound more water....bloat will go away...dont worry about that

im with this fella

dont add more chem unless its absolutely needed,,,,also if you are pushing one compound knowingly and getting sides and need something else, i would look other compound that wont give you sides so you have to take ancillary chemicals to combat it

note the usage of the word chemical lol cuz it is right?

so AI + dbol no gyno no bloat, but what aobut your lipid? what about your libido? then would you take more drugs to get those going?

i got bloated recently eating simple carbs, so diet has to do with it too.. .and dosage.

gosh for some reason ... as long as im eating a clean diet and hitting regular cardio sessions.. nothing makes me bloat...:eek:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131