over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Letro during cycle ..

gsxr1000rp

Registered
Hey guys I have been reading a few post about the pros and cons of letro on cycle. It seems at a very low dose letro is a great choice? I have been getting puffy nips on my current cycle of Tren and Test. Also noticed my estrogen is high do to keeping hard in bed issues lol.

So I’m going to start letro at .6 2 times a week to dry me out a little and help with the puffiness? Im guessing if i can lower my estrogen with the low dose of letro i should be able to resolve my sex issue at the moment and clear up the rest of the puffy nips. Let me know if this dose is going to be a good idea till i reach my cruise dose in a few weeks. Thanks guys

Hey guys I have been reading a few post about the pros and cons of letro on cycle. It seems at a very low dose letro is a great choice? I have been getting puffy nips on my current cycle of Tren and Test. Also noticed my estrogen is high do to keeping hard in bed issues lol.

So I’m going to start letro at .6 2 times a week to dry me out a little and help with the puffiness? Im guessing if i can lower my estrogen with the low dose of letro i should be able to resolve my sex issue at the moment and clear up the rest of the puffy nips. Let me know if this dose is going to be a good idea till i reach my cruise dose in a few weeks. Thanks guys

I am on a Test P Tren A NPP cycle now and always have issues keeping e2 in control letro has came the closest and i take 12.5 E/D when on.

Is your dosage of Tren too high? Might be tren dick too. I have never experienced, but read about it.

I am on a Test P Tren A NPP cycle now and always have issues keeping e2 in control letro has came the closest and i take 12.5 E/D when on.

woah?! 12.5g letro ed? are you sure u typed that right mate

Having some issues here too on my current cycle. Puffy and sensitive nipples. Switching from aromasin to letro today and will be pyramiding up to 2.5mg a day. Hope this works.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Having some issues here too on my current cycle. Puffy and sensitive nipples. Switching from aromasin to letro today and will be pyramiding up to 2.5mg a day. Hope this works.

what dose aromasin were u using?

always thought letro was too strong. just my opinion though

oh yeah. if the letro is too harsh maybe just up your dose of asin

what dose aromasin were u using?

I've been doing Aromasin @ 12.5mg ED for about 5-6 months now. I run it during blasts and cruises since I tend to be a little gyno prone. I've been on my new cycle since Jan 1 and symptoms have been getting worse. I started letro today at 1mg. Plan on doing 2mg tomorrow and then 2.5mg ED till symptoms go away then taper off. Once I taper off I was going to try Arimidex in place of Aromasin to see if I get better results with it.

I would say, IMO, Letro is awesome for anything over a gram+ of Test. OVERKILL for anything less than 1g Test, Tren or anything else that you know is going to be a gyno issue. It dries me out and kills sex drive at .25mg EOD or ETD - to the point where I hate it. Adex is most suitable for beginners. Letro is Professional AI. Now should you get full-blown gyno - RESEARCH and head for the Letro...

I would say, IMO, Letro is awesome for anything over a gram+ of Test. OVERKILL for anything less than 1g Test, Tren or anything else that you know is going to be a gyno issue. It dries me out and kills sex drive at .25mg EOD or ETD - to the point where I hate it. Adex is most suitable for beginners. Letro is Professional AI. Now should you get full-blown gyno - RESEARCH and head for the Letro...

Kills yr sex drive cuz e2 is driven to low????

I'm 5 days in at 2.5mg a day and the nipple sensitivity hasn't changed at all yet. Letro generally works quickly for me.

Kills yr sex drive cuz e2 is driven to low????

I didn't have enough info... I started taking it because someone recommended it. Not becasue I needed it. Started to see saw and swapped it for A-dex cause I didn't want the rebound I was getting from trying to "manage" it without enough respect for the med.

I was actually was taking .5 ED of the Letro cause I listened to someone I "thought" knew what they were talking about. Too much for me. I do fine with A-dex 24 hours after pinning. Test 250mg 2x's/week. A-dex at .25 - .5. That comes out to twice a week. Everyone is diff. Letro tends to dry me out and lower my E2 too low, lierally none. Letro is a canabalizing AI, I can also tell be muscle weakness these days. But I tend to keep things very simple now.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws