over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Letro for gyno/pct

berk4715

Newbies
Hi PM I just came off a dbol/test c cycle and I am on my second day of PCT taking nolva but I am having some gyno flaring up pretty bad I wanted to know if it would be ok to just take letro instead of my nolva for PCT and to get rid of my gyno. Or do I need to finish my nolva before I can take letro to take care of my gyno?

where is your Nolva from because that should be all you need for gyno but personally I would b taking clomid and nolva for pct

where is your Nolva from because that should be all you need for gyno but personally I would b taking clomid and nolva for pct

the nolva is from bp. i thought that the nolva would just keep the gyno from getting worse not actually get rid of it. also i was taking .25mg of arimidex ed on cycle.

Last edited:
Letro and arimidex really have no place in pct. as soon as you stop them you will have an ugly estrogen rebound.

I prefer clomid+nolva as pct.

What is your dose of the nolva? It sounds like you have crap or you're not dosing enough.

Also for context, how long were you on? When did you wait after your last shot of cyp or tab of dbol to start pct?

I was on dbol for 4 weeks and the test for 8 weeks. I waited a week after my last shot of test before starting pct. the arimidex i was only taking while on cycle i wasn't planning on taking it for pct just planned on taking the nolva and i'm taking 40mg ed at the moment

Last edited:
What you are seeing is an estrogen rebound from stopping arimidex and ther still being test c in your system.

Layman's Rule of thumb with all drugs is that it takes about 4 half lives to completely clear your system. Cyp Has an 8 day half life.

These following calculations are for arguments sake to illustrate a point, lets say you were using 1000mg cyp once a week and to make the calculations easy, we will use a 7 day half life instead of 8

Immediately after your last Shot, There is 1000mg + 500mg (from week 7) +250mg (from week 6) +125mg( from week 5) totaling 1875 cyp floating around. One week after your last shot Its 500+250 +125 for a total of 875 mg. 2 weeks after its 250+125, 3 weeks after its roughly 125, 4 weeks it's pretty much gone.

This is where it becomes kind of a bitch to calculate the optimal time to start pct with long esters. Most will say 2-3 weeks after your last shot, as you don't need to completely clear your system to start.

I have never personally come off on a long ester, I always use an oral for the last month and start pct the next day.

*edit* i'll pass the buck on this one to someone with more experience coming off the long esters.

Aslo, how long ago was your last shot?

Last edited:
nolva at 40mgs per day till the gyno goes away

I dont do pct so I wont comment on that

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner