over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Letro gyno reversal

Point taken. I got to the full dose after 4 days but i may as well should have just went with 2.5 right away. My sex drive is still there but my joints are done and i got night sweats like you read about. If this doesn't work then its skipping my first contest, throwing all the dieting out the window and going under the knife. The funniest part is i've never had sore nips or anyone notice or say anything. Its only come to light because of this contest diet and even now no one has said anything at all.. I just might not have it bad enough but i for sure have it and it F***** sucks.

I think thats a lame protocol. Why bother with the tapering up and then down?

2.5mg ed for a week followed by 1.25mg the next two weeks. Hit it hard to destroy the estrogen, then ride it out for a few weeks. Dieting also helps.

Thats what worked for me, i have to do it every once in a while. You know its working when your joints are sore as hell and you dont even think about fucking.

I was running Adex for my entire cycle. I thought it was working great. No bloat, etc. Unfortunately when i got below 6% BF i was like, "WTF is this?" Imagine the look on my face. :eek: I'm coming down of the adex slowly while the letro ramps up. Id rather have too much than too little. I know more is NOT always better of course but in my case it's necessary. I will say i look dry, dry, dry! Also the little bumps around my nips have hardened up like white heads and lo and behold they literally pooped like one too and have disappeared for the most part. I'm impressed. I'm hoping it kicks the shit out of it before i'm supposed to get on stage.

Dude are you sure thats not real acne? I know when you crash your estrogen levels like that it causes terrible acne. Mine did. My right nippl egot a lump a few weeks back so I hit it har dwith the 2.5/day from the git go, and the gyno went away, but the zits came in its place. I am poppin em left and right. Damn I hope the acne goes away soon.

wich brad

The protocol lasts as long as it takes your case of gyno to subside. The 5 days is a ramp up in dosage until you reach 2.5 mg. You then stay at that dose until your problem is under wraps and taper down in a similiar fashion. It could take 2 weeks or it could take 2 months. I heard this can even dent pubescent gyno in older guys. I didnt follow this protocol exactly due to my particular brand of letro. It would have been to difficult for me to break it up into those dosages. So i ended up at 2.5 mg on my 4th day as opposed to my 5th day. No big deal for me. Even at just 4 days i see a ridiculous improvement. As for sides, i have a pretty horrid case of insomnia and my joints are starting to feel it a little. Nothing i cant handle. The joint thing i can deal with for a little while if i must. I'm also getting night sweats but that could be from any number of things but i believe it's the letro.

The one thing to keep in mind is that you will rebound after this so you want to have nolva on hand. Some of the boards i've been reading have mentioned using aromasin after this is complete.

wich brand Letro are you using bro

I started the letro gyno reversal protocol posted all over the web. I'm on my 4th day (first day at 2.5 mg) and i have to say i'm thoroughly impressed. I tried nolva and L-dex but to no avail. I feel fine at this dosage too. Save a little insomnia and some night sweats. Small price to pay to be able o take your shirt off! If you've wanted to try, I say give it a shot.

I think i know the aswer but had to ask... was this doc prescribed??

Question: Prami w/ Letro

If I suspect my gyno may be prolactin(deca) related, can I use prami with the letro protocol? I'm on tren, and I have pre-existing gyno. It's kind of evenly spread out all around the lower pecs and nipples rather than 1 large lump. My nips are puffy but it's not too noticeable. Clearly I have a limited understanding of gyno. It almost seems like it's slowly built up in layers without soreness and itchiness. I don't have breasts, but i seem to have more fat and pinch-able skin in my pecs than I used to.

Nevermind. Found on another thread they seem to make a good combination for reversal and prevention. Let the experiment begin. Must say within minutes of taking .25 prami, I felt a heaviness in my head kind of like if I smoked an indica. I also got horny. This seemed to subside within an hour. Will update on the success of this protocol.

i have puberty induced gyno and have had it for 15 years or so.

you say this helps reduce it?

It did for me. I took 5 mg ed for a couple weeks. I paid the price though, took like 3 or 4 months before I felt right after that, had no libido at all. It would have worked though Im sure with the protocol he listed.

If you have any gyno at all, and have never tried the letro, you should definitely give it a try. I guarantee you will be happy with the results. Just dont overdo it.

Its cheap too so what do you have to loose?

can you substitute letro for adex? is it as effective as letro?

im running 750mgs test e eod/ 75mgs tren eod/ 25mgs win ed/ .5mgs adex ed right now.

is it ok if i go ahead and do this now or whould i wait till after my cycle when im off or cruising?

It did for me. I took 5 mg ed for a couple weeks. I paid the price though, took like 3 or 4 months before I felt right after that, had no libido at all. It would have worked though Im sure with the protocol he listed.

If you have any gyno at all, and have never tried the letro, you should definitely give it a try. I guarantee you will be happy with the results. Just dont overdo it.

and it didnt come back? was your gyno from aas use or from puberty?

So you ran 5 mg's of letro every day? Im at 2.5 mgs right now, wondering at what point, and what made you decide to bump it up... And did you take novla after to prevent rebound?

So you ran 5 mg's of letro every day? Im at 2.5 mgs right now, wondering at what point, and what made you decide to bump it up... And did you take novla after to prevent rebound?

Way too much letro. Thats murder!

im running 750mgs test e eod/ 75mgs tren eod/ 25mgs win ed/ .5mgs adex ed right now.

is it ok if i go ahead and do this now or whould i wait till after my cycle when im off or cruising?

can somebody answer this?

If you are having signs of gyno, I would get some letro as soon as you possibly can.

Gyno will keep coming back each time your estrogen rises too high. So yes its comes back. Then it goes away with the letro. See?

You can and should run letro with an AI like arimidex or nolvadex during and after the letro cycle.

I took 5 mg/ed on accident the first round. Needless to say it knocked out the gyno, but like I said, it killed my hpta for a few months. Be very careful and start out low, like 1.25 ed and give it a week.

and it didnt come back? was your gyno from aas use or from puberty?

It was from aas. I have always had a little babyfat there, but you will know if its gyno. My body stores fat in my lower stomach/lower chest. I am trying to get shredded to see what I look like with no fat. I think Im around 10-12% bf.

klowndog, why do you recommend taking another AI DURING the letro protocol? Letro being the strongest anti-e pretty much wipes out all the estrogen so why add something else that will kill your lipid profile (arimidex) or is carcinogenic (nolvadex)?

klowndog, why do you recommend taking another AI DURING the letro protocol? Letro being the strongest anti-e pretty much wipes out all the estrogen so why add something else that will kill your lipid profile (arimidex) or is carcinogenic (nolvadex)?

Im sorry you are right. You should NOT have to run an AI or SERM if you use letro, as letro kills all the estrogen, and there is no estrogen for the SERM to bind to. My bad.

I was just thinking about rebound effects that a serm would be effective.

I agree on the rebound. I was thinking though, is there any reason not to just stay on letro at a lower maintenance dose once gyno is gone? I guess it doesn't matter. You can just switch to whichever you prefer or stay on letro.

Doesn't letro take a week or two to build serum levels or is that incorrect?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131