over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Letro help

Last thing I'm going to say.

The false information that I gave about estrogen reduction percentages wasn't even the point. You chimed in on it because you saw it as an opportunity to be a dickbag and call someone out because that's pretty much the ONLY thing you do in all of the posts I have seen by you. So don't get all high and mighty.

The point I made was that crashing his estrogen is a bad thing, and if he does, back the dose down to get it right. The fucking percentage of estrogen reduction doesn't matter.

You should withdraw from every thread, not just this one. I'm actually surprised you have been on the forums for a whole year without getting banned because it seems like the only thing you do is go in someone's thread and start calling people dumbasses but never actually contribute anything helpful. That is by definition a troll. From this point I am literally just going to ignore everything you post, and I'm probably not the first or last person to do so. Maybe if you learn to be less of a dick you can get some respect around here from other members, but more than likely you'll just end up banned. Enjoy that.

Have you ever dealt with a brilliant professor? That's how a lot of them act. I'm not necessarily saying that Little Slice is a brilliant professor, but he does strike a delicate balance with his attitude. Most people learn to deal with such situations and develop a stronger mind.

Another thing. You just don't know who's behind the mask of these avatars or whom you be talking to on PM. You may be graced with the presence of a great future bodybuilder, brilliant scientist, or successful actor. It's something that I have to remind myself of, for better or for worse. I don't think that Little Slice ever says anything that he shouldn't say to any of those people.

Have you ever dealt with a brilliant professor? That's how a lot of them act. I'm not necessarily saying that Little Slice is a brilliant professor, but he does strike a delicate balance with his attitude. Most people learn to deal with such situations and develop a stronger mind.

Another thing. You just don't know who's behind the mask of these avatars or whom you be talking to on PM. You may be graced with the presence of a great future bodybuilder, brilliant scientist, or successful actor. It's something that I have to remind myself of, for better or for worse. I don't think that Little Slice ever says anything that he shouldn't say to any of those people.

I just prefer that people make their contribution whether it be to add to a conversation, or correct someone, or whatever the case may be, then move on.

to correct someone and then say OH by the way you're a dumbass....that doesn't add to or help anything.

going around correcting people for the sake of correcting them then adding in some name calling, real mature shit right there. he said himself there are too many dumbasses on the board already, what he didn't mention is that there are also way too many immature kiddies (like himself) on here too.

I just prefer that people make their contribution whether it be to add to a conversation, or correct someone, or whatever the case may be, then move on.

to correct someone and then say OH by the way you're a dumbass....that doesn't add to or help anything.

going around correcting people for the sake of correcting them then adding in some name calling, real mature shit right there. he said himself there are too many dumbasses on the board already, what he didn't mention is that there are also way too many immature kiddies (like himself) on here too.

I used to think such things, but I've come to realize that the approach does have it's merits. The world and the mind are so much more complex than a nice little conversation.

It helps develop emotional intelligence. It is also a way of letting someone know what is expected of them. There's a lot more that I could say about it.

But man, I'm not here to gang up on you or anything. It's just something that I think that everyone should hear.

So to be fair, I must say BAD LIL SLICE! PLAY NICE!

im not sure why you think this matters.. there was a guy who has been here for 8 years who asked about rubbing winstrol on his face..

you've been here for 6 years and thought that letro reduces estrogen by 99% in men. sooo...

lol.. well, im not the one spreading misinformation... so there's that.

I totally understand that, but you're spreading false information.. that's not helpful at all. I understand that you don't know any better, but you could be harming people despite your good intentions.

I took a different approach, and gave the correct information. im not sure why you perceive this to be "douche trolling", but then again, not a lot of what you have said in this thread has made any sense..

anyways, I don't see the need to argue with you any further, so ill withdraw from this thread.

OP, letro reduces estrogen by 55-60% in men, it's negative effects on libido are not widely understood, but (IIRC) it's believed by some to be letro reducing testosterone's effect on the brain

this is much in the same way that alcohol increases estrogen, yet makes people horny because in increases testosterone's effect on the brain

but I digress.

All aromatase inhibitors exert neural action on the brain. Aromatase is a synaptic protein, it's present in storage in synaptic vesicles. A shift in brain estradiol levels either increase or decrease synaptic plasticity.

Letrozoles metabolite's may or may not have a more pronounced effect on neural backpropagation... That I don't know. I would suspect all three major AI's act respectably the same..

Last edited:
^^^^ Speaking of brilliant professors. [emoji3] ^^^^

Not that validation is necessary.

Chemotherapy-related changes in cognitive functioning

...Since SERMs and AIs also target brain areas involved in the regulation of cognitive behaviour, it is plausible that these substances may contribute to cognitive deterioration in breast cancer patients. Blocking estradiol synthesis with AIs deprives the brain of modulation via estradiol and therefore theoretically results in decreased neuroplasticity and impaired cognitive functioning

Edit:
Anyone know the Dalton mass of exmestane, anastrozle or letrozole?

It's evident that the nanoparticles of the metabolites are <500Da to permeate the blood brain barrier.

Curious more than anything...

Last edited:
Not that validation is necessary.

Chemotherapy-related changes in cognitive functioning

...Since SERMs and AIs also target brain areas involved in the regulation of cognitive behaviour, it is plausible that these substances may contribute to cognitive deterioration in breast cancer patients. Blocking estradiol synthesis with AIs deprives the brain of modulation via estradiol and therefore theoretically results in decreased neuroplasticity and impaired cognitive functioning

Edit:
Anyone know the Dalton mass of exmestane, anastrozle or letrozole?

It's evident that the nanoparticles of the metabolites are <500Da to permeate the blood brain barrier.

Curious more than anything...

Some one was just asking me about the cognitive effects of Letro; particularly in relation to GABA. Do you have any insight?

By the way, Letro is close to 300 Daltons. They all have a similar mass, in the same range as a steroid.

the only thing that's more shocking than how unbelievably stupid this question is - is how often it's asked.. :confused:

some people...

And on top of that, I believe this guy repped for Granabolic for a long while when he was selling some bunk stuff and counterfeit Norma amps. He knows all too well how accurate that is.

I bought some on those bunk ass Norma amps. I give him props for keeping his same nick though. And in fairness, I think he eventually parted ways with granabolic over his practices.

All aromatase inhibitors exert neural action on the brain. Aromatase is a synaptic protein, it's present in storage in synaptic vesicles. A shift in brain estradiol levels either increase or decrease synaptic plasticity.

Letrozoles metabolite's may or may not have a more pronounced effect on neural backpropagation... That I don't know. I would suspect all three major AI's act respectably the same..

Stewie to the rescue?

Last edited:
And on top of that, I believe this guy repped for Granabolic for a long while when he was selling some bunk stuff and counterfeit Norma amps. He knows all too well how accurate that is.

I bought some on those bunk ass Norma amps. I give him props for keeping his same nick though. And in fairness, I think he eventually parted ways with granabolic over his practices.

Yup I repped for him and when the shit hit the fan I got out. I guess you don't remember me telling you not to buy from Granabolic? You were going to place an order over at ASF weren't you? BTW I didn't quit because of the Norm amps I quit because he started selling Bayer Anavar. Which would have been great, just one problem Bayer doesn't make Anavar. If you visit some other boards you will see I posted to protect the community so why would I change my name, I have nothing to hide. But thanks for the props! I believe I used the name meso fag because I was banned at ASF so I made a new name to warn all of them too

Last edited:
Yup I repped for him and when the shit hit the fan I got out. I guess you don't remember me telling you not to buy from Granabolic? You were going to place an order over at ASF weren't you? BTW I didn't quit because of the Norm amps I quit because he started selling Bayer Anavar. Which would have been great, just one problem Bayer doesn't make Anavar. If you visit some other boards you will see I posted to protect the community so why would I change my name, I have nothing to hide. But thanks for the props!
Wasn't me. I ordered earlier. But anyway, so many counterfeits now. Shady ass market! Shameful.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131